NON-Football Thread: IF you were Tom Brady...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: NON-Football Thread: IF you were Tom Brady...

Women can't hurt ya.. in the physical sense as much as football, so my vote went the super power route.  Now, that can get you some success in that sport!  Tommy boy needs no helps with women!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I was always more of a Miranda Kerr fan.

Click to view full size image

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

Adriana Lima....but she's taken and has a child now, too.

Gwen Stefani? Seriously?

She needs breast implants just to have an "A" cup.

No thanks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to NON-Football Thread: IF you were Tom Brady...:
    [QUOTE]---WHO, or even WHAT, would'ya trade Gisele in for? ~The answer is as clear to me, As it  really should be for Everyone else (including the ladies, too).....the obvious answer is, Gwen Stefani.  Probably "Gwen Stefani circa 2000 A.D." wouldbe somewhat more accurate.  How that "Gavin-Roth-something-of-the-band-Bush" dude, Got her, Is just- idk, mind-boggling.  I mean, That dude's far closer to bein in Gisele's tier status, and not anywhere near Gwen Stefani, demi-goddess status.  See, some things ya gotta dig in a chicka- #1, Again-should be clear to just about everyone on here:  The girl should remind you of a Cheetah = Super-sleek, linear, sporty, and leadin' to the second criteria...  #2, In some sense-Independant AND Ferocious.  Again, we're talkin "Independant & Ferocious" to a DEGREE, because as the other males know so well, We can't have our cheetah being so much in these 2 qualities, That our cheetah goes, "WhatTH do I even need THIS guy for anyway?"  Mabe it's that whole "sleek but sturdy", "hot but tom-girl", "flawless but tough" Overall Duality...and Gwen' got it-Seriously, she had that sporty look, but unbelievably feminine seductiveness.  Honestly, It ain't sayin' much for the other "No Doubt" bandmembers, BUT someone's jumpin' on her stage at a concert, The person throwin the dude off, ain't gonna be THOSE 3 guys, jesus- It'd be Gwen who steps up ta take care of business. Gwen Stefani=Goddess (RE-check out her first vid people...like the parts when she has her hair tied back...yup, she's a Cheetah: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHzOOQfhPFg&feature=channel         
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

See Laz, you got your priorities all mixed up here.  Gwen is hot, so is every girl in a victoria secret mag, or a Fredericks of Hollywood mag.  For that matter half the girls in Swank are hot and I think they all work at Mcdonalds.  Sure, maybe they're a 9.5 and Gwen is a 9.6 but who cares, beauty is only skin deep or actually as deep as...well you know.  Also I'm pretty sure that after you got a few pumps into Gwen and it was all over she would say "Wow that was the best I've had since I got gangbanged last week."  As Stewie Griffin would say, "I wrecked that thing."  you don't want that.  That's the part that needs to be in "sporty" shape.

Second, your all done and you say "whew, i'm hungry now.  Can you make me a sandwich baby."  She says "Uh no, I don't make sandwiches, I make rock!"  Great, but what you really want right now is a sandwich, and probably some sleep but she goes downstairs to "rock" and now it's too noisy to sleep. 

Moral of the story, you can get coitus from a hotty, but can said hotty then ST FU and make you a sandwich.  If she can, than marry her.          

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to NON-Football Thread: IF you were Tom Brady...:
    [QUOTE]---WHO, or even WHAT, would'ya trade Gisele in for? ~The answer is as clear to me, As it  really should be for Everyone else (including the ladies, too).....the obvious answer is, Gwen Stefani. 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

you joking right? no way she can top G

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

I think Giselle is pretty far up the food chain considering she's smokin hot and makes an unreal amount of money...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Laz ...
    I get ur Gwen thing man ...
    but blonds should have BLUE eyes .
    ( as far as breast go ...They're OVERrated ... half the linemen in the NFL have those ...plus you can always BUY her a pair if you need to )

A well buit woman starts with the frame and more importantly what supports it
     ( LEGS ) in that regard both Giselle and Gwen are 10+ !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

This is an insane thread. Of course (like any other guy here, I imagine) I'd rather have both of them at the same time! As for either of them making me a sandwich, who cares? If I had Tom's money I'd have another hotty on call in the kitchen for that! Actually, if I had his money I wouldn't marry ANY of those famous women. I'd just buy the Bunny Ranch in Nevada and have a different one every day of the week! You wouldn't have to worry about any future alimony, or have to fumble around 100 jars of makeup to find your razor and toothbrush in the morning! But I suppose if we're "fantasizing" here, I'd have another hotty ready to shave me and brush my teeth, too (after she bathed me...thouroughly)! Of those two girls I'd take Gisele, though. She makes more money, and as a model most of the guys she works with are probably gay. Plus those Brazillian girls are really freaky in bed!!!

Sections
Shortcuts