Nonfootball thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Nonfootball thread

I just thought it was interesting that PGA champion Keegan Bradley is from hopkinton.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Re: Nonfootball thread

not so fast lippa he's a native Vermonter

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Well he graduated from hopkinton H.S. so has ties here too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Non-football Thread", huh...alright,

First, I always sorta dug the fact that, That 1 golfer guy, Stewart Bradley- was it?  He always kept it old school, by wearin' those crazy early 20th Century golf duds... Also, golf clothes svck, right?  I mean, even when ya think you're sportin' "Cool Golf Clothes", really- ya gotta know, they aren't...So just turn that whole notion right on it's head, and add in a lil' historical flare all at once...  That guy's dead though, I think... Ya know, that Stewart Bradley guy.

I found this web-site.  It's pretty d#mn cool...  Does your whole birth chart, with all the crazy stars, planets you were born under.  Here it is:
    http://www.horoscopeswithin.com/birthchart.php
    ...That's not my day though, The June 15th 1970 one, that's showing there...  I think that it's just a default date.  For my birthdate, it says in 1 portion that I can be lazy & slothlike, but also, I'm excellent in mnay psychic attributes, and that I can read my subconscious, like a book.  Neat-o.

Finally now, my car's been in the shop.  Headgasket.  I'm borrowing dad's cherry-car...It really is mint, custom.  Anyone know now, ahh- hmm, See I've been drivin' all over tryin' to find some cheap, but good way, that I can go about fixing up a cigar burn in that felt interior-roof portion of just your standard automobile...?  Not that big, not real big at all...  Noticeable, yes.  Smaller than a half-dollar, circumference-wise.  Definately bigger than a quarter though, but not alot.  Liiike, a quarter plus maybe a dime width-wise.  Little tiny comet-like burn trail comin' off of it... That, obviously, is noticeable too...haha, no doubt.  Other than that, there's nothin'.  Just maybe the 2-3- yea, hold on...yup=3 small pin-point cinges that came off and exploded into the carpet ceiling after the initial reaction I had from the burn...  But noone would worry about that, b/c 2 outta the 3, are inside the burnt spiraling comet trail.  It's like, you figure out a way to fix all the other stuff, and those pin-like burns...that's just gonna fall right in place too.    

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts