North Dakota State Running Back Pat Paschall Signs Free-Agent Deal With Patriots

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

North Dakota State Running Back Pat Paschall Signs Free-Agent Deal With Patriots

http://www.nesn.com/2010/04/north-dakota-state-running-back-pat-paschall-signs-freeagent-deal-with-patriots.html

This just may be a complete magic trick that no one saw comming. Could the Running Back Gawds have sent the New England Patriots a BLESSING????? This may sound foolish but i wasnt impressed with the draft, now I have some hope at the Running Back position. There may be hope yet!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Re: North Dakota State Running Back Pat Paschall Signs Free-Agent Deal With Patriots

Looks promessing, like that he can catch the ball.  He could take Sammy's spot?  BJGE can be the FB type guy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

Re: North Dakota State Running Back Pat Paschall Signs Free-Agent Deal With Patriots

I love the way he spins off people and uses the stiff arm. We may actually now have a dancer that can run, instead of Laura Maroney that cant run just dance

Sections
Shortcuts