Not 1 of U play Pro Ft. Ball so Shut It!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

Not 1 of U play Pro Ft. Ball so Shut It!

Amazing how not 1 of you here play for the New England Patriots or coach for that matter! (oh you think you do thats for sure).
    This year is going to be a bust, the Patriots will not win the SuperBowl so stop whining.
    Next year we will get to see such Duds as Matt Light dropped for Sea Bass (thank Gawd) Hopefully a young and healthy running back (getting rid of Maroney) A new reciever to help Welker (Moss is too old and too tired) and Please for the love of Gawd Pick some linebackers that can rush the passer !!!!!!!!!
    The Patriots also need some help at coaching.. so ok you wanna be team owners, who can the Patriots bring in to help the team out. I for one am sick and tired of seeing the coaches on the Patriots leaving.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Not 1 of U play Pro Ft. Ball so Shut It!

Since when do you need to play pro ball to have an opinion. You want to silence people with opposing view points? How Democratic! I can guess who you voted for.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

How do you know I don't play or coach pro football?  I'm actually Bill Belichick and I don't appreciate people posting the blueprint on how to beat my team.

However thanks for all the advice on free agents and the draft.  I would shake your hand but you know how that goes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

In Response to Re: Not 1 of U play Pro Ft. Ball so Shut It!:
    [QUOTE]Wendy -You little firecracker you.You get to pontificate (spout off) and nobody else can?You bring up some very valid points. Maybe you should help out BB next year?
    Posted by mnl-h[/QUOTE]

HEY LEON HOW THINGS JETSLOSERLAND?  ARE THEY GOING TO BENCH SANCHEESE?  IS FATREX GOING TO CRY THIS WEEK?  IS JOE "THE DRUNK" NAMATH GOING TO SIC HIS DOGS ON PEOPLE AGAIN?   POOR POOR JETSLOSERLAND.......40 YEARS AND COUNTING.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

LOL! A NEW TACT LEO TOO FUNNY. I'M TYPING IN CAPS BECAUSE I KNEW YOU WOULD SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT. YOU SEE LEO YOU ARE SO OBSESSED WITH THIS BOARD AND THE POSTERS HERE I CAN SEE YOU COMING A MILE AWAY WITH THE SAME OLD,TIRED,STALE LINES AND QUOTES. YES I'M OBSESSED WITH THE PATS LOVE 'EM. YOU ON THE OTHER ARE SUCH A LOWLIFE YOU CAN'T ADMIT THAT YOU LIKE SPORTS EVEN THOUGH YOU SPEND HOURS ON HERE EVERY WEEK.

YOU SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO THIS ENTIRE BOARD FOR BEING YOU

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

GEE LEO IS GONE AGAIN LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]GEE LEO IS GONE AGAIN LOL
    Posted by harleyroadking103[/QUOTE]

Leon has been attempting to post 20-30 times daily!!!  And this is only under his "Leon Hess" themed names.  If we add the fake fans he uses the day of the game and the next day, that number doubles.  This guy is hilarious.  Who puts that much time and effort doing something that will disappear in a short period?  It would be like building an ice castle in Phoenix in August.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

yea but he doesn't like sports, nor is obsessed with this board (eyes rolling)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

ahhh just a quick footnote, Im not leo or leon. Im a person living in Florida that likes to see you guys get so riled up about something you have no power over. Im an ex pro anything fan, but its so obvious just like Vince McMahon and wrestling. But you guys need to feel like you have something to say so I joke with you. Its not about the game its all about the fans giving up all that money that makes me laugh. Why get so uptight over something you have no control over?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

Really, ok so tell me who I voted for then??? I didnt say stop talking, I said stop WHINING, I guess you dont understand the difference. Why have an opinion on something you have no power over, and can do nothing about? Kind of like commenting on your friends wife that you cant have isnt it? If you would just worry about yours then the others just wouldnt matter. Wait Im getting too deep for you , I forgot you know who I voted for which means your forcing yoru opinion on me when you have no idea if I even voted. Let me guess, yoru a gay male thats upset he cant marry in the State of Mass. Dont be angry we dont care, honest.

[QUOTE]Since when do you need to play pro ball to have an opinion. You want to silence people with opposing view points? How Democratic! I can guess who you voted for.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

Hi Bill,
    I think your doing a great job hun, even though your short handed with staff. If your looking for new coaches you sure have tons of people on here to consider, just dont turn your back on them hehehe! Give Tom a huggy for me and keep those balls clean.

[QUOTE]How do you know I don't play or coach pro football?  I'm actually Bill Belichick and I don't appreciate people posting the blueprint on how to beat my team. However thanks for all the advice on free agents and the draft.  I would shake your hand but you know how that goes.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

you really have deep seeded issues hun, I honestly believe the too much time thingy here is best pointed at you. Your not just obsessed with the Patriots but you are now blinded as to calling everyone Leo

[QUOTE]LOL! A NEW TACT LEO TOO FUNNY. I'M TYPING IN CAPS BECAUSE I KNEW YOU WOULD SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT. YOU SEE LEO YOU ARE SO OBSESSED WITH THIS BOARD AND THE POSTERS HERE I CAN SEE YOU COMING A MILE AWAY WITH THE SAME OLD,TIRED,STALE LINES AND QUOTES. YES I'M OBSESSED WITH THE PATS LOVE 'EM. YOU ON THE OTHER ARE SUCH A LOWLIFE YOU CAN'T ADMIT THAT YOU LIKE SPORTS EVEN THOUGH YOU SPEND HOURS ON HERE EVERY WEEK. YOU SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO THIS ENTIRE BOARD FOR BEING YOU
    Posted by harleyroadking103[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

Sorry to burst you boys bubble but Im not your leo, my hubby is Alcondragon but he doesnt post much here anymore due to shift change. But if calling me Leo is what you like then you may feel free

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not 1 of U play Pro Ft. Ball so Shut It! : Leon has been attempting to post 20-30 times daily!!!  And this is only under his "Leon Hess" themed names.  If we add the fake fans he uses the day of the game and the next day, that number doubles.  This guy is hilarious.  Who puts that much time and effort doing something that will disappear in a short period?  It would be like building an ice castle in Phoenix in August.  
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry to burst you boys bubble but Im not your leo, my hubby is Alcondragon but he doesnt post much here anymore due to shift change. But if calling me Leo is what you like then you may feel free In Response to Re: Not 1 of U play Pro Ft. Ball so Shut It! :
    Posted by Wendylee03[/QUOTE]

I know you are not Leon.  I don't think I said you were.  Leon has been posting here on this topic, you just don't see his posts anymore.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

Wendylee, normally wouldn't reply to a thread like this, but couldn't resist.

Do you know the definition of a hypocrite?

You started a thread whining about how people whine too much.

You said none of us coach the team so stop acting like it. Then went on and on about which personnel moves the Pats should make, ie. drop Light, Moss, draft LBs...

Then you said its stupid to have an opinion about something you have no power over. Really? Then why come on here and tell us fans we should not cheer, complain or whatever? I mean you have no power over whether we do it or not, right? So does that mean you are the one who is stupid??

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Oh My God thank you for making me see the light.

ATTENTION EDITORS OF BOSTON.COM: please shut down the forums, many registered users are not professional football coaches and should NOT be allowed to have opinions. Thank you for correcting this heinous error.

/s

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

"my hubby is Alcondragon but he doesnt post much here anymore due to shift chang"

Must get lonely by yourself in the double wide shotguning cans of Cosco Beer with your one white tooth while dressed in a Moo Moo.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Not 1 of U play Pro Ft. Ball so Shut It!:
    [QUOTE]Amazing how not 1 of you here play for the New England Patriots or coach for that matter! (oh you think you do thats for sure). This year is going to be a bust, the Patriots will not win the SuperBowl so stop whining. Next year we will get to see such Duds as Matt Light dropped for Sea Bass (thank Gawd) Hopefully a young and healthy running back (getting rid of Maroney) A new reciever to help Welker (Moss is too old and too tired) and Please for the love of Gawd Pick some linebackers that can rush the passer !!!!!!!!! The Patriots also need some help at coaching.. so ok you wanna be team owners, who can the Patriots bring in to help the team out. I for one am sick and tired of seeing the coaches on the Patriots leaving.
    Posted by Wendylee03[/QUOTE]

Some of us did play for 11 years spanning from Pop Warner all the way to college, but I tend to hold with ewhite1065 in thinking that you can have an opinion even if you've never touched a football before.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

So . . .

If I've never been a cop or an actor, does that mean my opinion of Starsky & Hutch as an awesome TV show is not valid?

Oh . . .  and while we're shotgunning opinions about people who have opinions, it's "deep-seated," not deep-seeded.

Deep-seeded is what causes your crops not to grow; and also a way to prove that you're not nearly as smart as some of the people you're trying to demean.

Sections
Shortcuts