Not 1 of you listened!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: Not 1 of you listened!

It's no wonder most of the good poster have left this board...Joining in on most discussions here is like entering a pissing match of who thinks they think they know more than what the other guy knows. Did that make sense? No? Neither does the useless banter thatbgetscthrown around here. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

yawn...I told you so post...yawn...

thanks for tinkling into the void with a waste of your time and ours. 

FYI this is how the rest of us feel reading your vacant stuff

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Stommper. Welcome back. Figure out what the word "droll" means yet?

And non sequitur PS I nominate BostonTrollSpanker as this forum's official/unofficial ombudsman

Just thought I'd throw that out there

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

It's no wonder most of the good poster have left this board...Joining in on most discussions here is like entering a pissing match of who thinks they think they know more than what the other guy knows. Did that make sense? No? Neither does the useless banter thatbgetscthrown around here. 

Sadly this is true. I miss a lot of the old posters. If I found a better board to talk Pats with I'd take off too but ESPN and prosportsdaily aren't much better.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

Chung is gone, and with a disapointing last season. Sure. It is what it is. Last years starting safeties were Chung and Gregory, this year it will be probably be DMC and A. Wilson. That's an upgrade in my book

Gronk? Wishfull thinking on your part. The man is a beast, and will dominate again this year, and the next, and the next. I have a picture in my head of Gronk making his TD-spike closing the SB. You can take THAT to the bank!

Hernandez will continue to improve, and will be lethal this year. With the WR corps largely an unknown commodity, Brady will rely a lot on Hernandes. Hernandez is perhaps the most versatile player on the O, and will be a nightmare for other teams.

Unlike you I don't believe in the concept of a "injury bug". There is no reason to accept it as fact that either Gronk or Hernandez should get injured againg. The reality is, a large number of players get injured at some point in their carreer, and some of them more than once. Some never get injured, and some only a single time. It happens.

But relying on/hoping for opponents to be injured is a fools game, and speaks to the quality of your own pitifull team, and your own qualities as a person.

Sections
Shortcuts