Not a single F was given this day!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Not a single F was given this day!

Ten bucks says that the Broncos are a one and done team. They still don't have safeties and Champ Bailey is another year older...

Tom Brady will have to make do with an elite TE, a darn good one and Brandon Lloyd. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Re: Not a single F was given this day!

Don't forget an improved running game. I expect Ridley's production to maybe take a hit, but for Vereen to break onto the scene. I wouldn't be surprised to see him lead the team in rushing. If they can get him to not try to do too much behind the line, but do the shakin' and bakin' at the 2nd level, then I think he has LeSean Mccoy like ability.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:

Don't forget an improved running game. I expect Ridley's production to maybe take a hit, but for Vereen to break onto the scene. I wouldn't be surprised to see him lead the team in rushing. If they can get him to not try to do too much behind the line, but do the shakin' and bakin' at the 2nd level, then I think he has LeSean Mccoy like ability.

Ridley's production goes up because less safeties in the box if we get another outside threat.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

That's a huge "if"......everybody (except me) has been screaming for one since October 2010, but 3 seasons have now passed, and they haven't gotten one.