Not all roses out in Bronco land. Or maybe Wes should just stop talking

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Not all roses out in Bronco land. Or maybe Wes should just stop talking

“In New England, if the middle of the field was closed, I’d run a seam route,” he said. “It’s something I’ve been doing for six years now, so I have to teach my brain to do it the way [Manning is] expecting me to do it. At the end of the day you run it the way he wants it, or he won’t throw it to you.”

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Not all roses out in Bronco land. Or maybe Wes should just stop talking

this is a little old but I do find it odd that Wes feels the need to point out the obvious. Manning and Brady are great but run 2 different offenses and going to a new team, Wes has to adjust. Im sure he will fine.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I don't see anything bad with his statement at all. All he said is that he has to adjust.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Wow, there's 31 defensive coordinators that can rest easy now that's out?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to fourjays30's comment:

“In New England, if the middle of the field was closed, I’d run a seam route,” he said. “It’s something I’ve been doing for six years now, so I have to teach my brain to do it the way [Manning is] expecting me to do it. At the end of the day you run it the way he wants it, or he won’t throw it to you.”

Ahh. The inside "go" they would run him on. He ran that a bunch because it was a flat adjustment on just about every play. 

Why does this guy keep talking and saying obvious statements. He thinks too much about New England, really. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

He's regretting everyday he's not here...you can see him sounding like a jilted lover...the kids got it bad...he should fire his agent....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Let's face it, Wes will post good but not great numbers.  They have a few other weapons. If we want to disrupt that offense, we are going to have to manage to HIT Fivehead again.  We started losing to the Clots when we couldn't hit him. Or get within 8 feet of his receivers.  For me the more interesting Denver story is their sudden problems at linebacker.  Could be interesting.

It's ON.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

TB won't throw it to you if you are not where you are supposed to be either. 

Prior to last year, how could anyone be critical of Manning? Arguably the GOAT QB? I thought last year Manning really regressed due to arm strength. Remains to be seen if his arm is back this year, but if it is not, it seems to me that Wes is the best thing that could have happend to him at this point in his career. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Wasn't a particularly revealing statement.  Agree that Welker's numbers won't be what the were here. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to nyjetssuc's comment:

He's regretting everyday he's not here...you can see him sounding like a jilted lover...the kids got it bad...he should fire his agent....

Yep. And, don't expect him to be as electric with Gomer as he was with Brady. His comments in the press already reek of that being the reality.

Brady and Gomer are two very different QBs in terms of style.

Gomer hits seam routes for his slot WRs.  He's too slow to do anything else which will limit what he can do.  His slot WRs were always afterthoughts or coming off of playaction.

Wait a minute, electric? Haven't you been on this board ad nauseum criticizing "binky" Wes? How could removing someone "electric" be the best thing that ever happend to this offense according to you? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Who remembers that scene in The Jerk where Navin is jumping up and down about his name being in the phone book and Mr. Hartoonian observes: "I wish I could get so excited over nothing!"?

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

Sections
Shortcuts