Not an accurate barometer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Not an accurate barometer

Hold on to your hat their honcho, the Colts couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. That was one of the poorest tackling displays in the playoffs I think I've ever seen. Wait until you play a team that can control the clock and keep Brady off the field. 4-0 in turnovers... next game it might be 0-2 in that column. BB is a great coach..Good LUCK next week@home and savor this W cause it's the last one. Pun intended UD6.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Re: Not an accurate barometer

Phillip Rivers couldn't hold Tom Brady's uggs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In response to Brady2Moss07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

but He could hang him with his bolo tie

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Hope to see the bolts next week!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Teams are going to kill us prior to the game, they're great, but they suck after we beat them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to jbolted's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hold on to your hat their honcho, the Colts couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. That was one of the poorest tackling displays in the playoffs I think I've ever seen. Wait until you play a team that can control the clock and keep Brady off the field. 4-0 in turnovers... next game it might be 0-2 in that column. BB is a great coach..Good LUCK next week@home and savor this W cause it's the last one. Pun intended UD6.

[/QUOTE]

jbolt - funny guy.  I agree with you.  So I guess you've got Denver winning next week.  they'll probably be the favorite. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to Brady2Moss07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

that's not a compliment to brady.  not sure rivers would want to hold them.  or mrs. brady (or is that tawm) for that matter.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Party poooper

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jbolted's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

jbolt - funny guy.  I agree with you.  So I guess you've got Denver winning next week.  they'll probably be the favorite. 

[/QUOTE]

not exactly, your Colts don't know how to control the clock. @CIN @DEN @NE @Eli's backyard

Sections
Shortcuts