Not feeling confident with Brady...afraid of NY Giants

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

Not feeling confident with Brady...afraid of NY Giants

Tell me if Im wrong but does anyone fear that the Giants will beat the Patriots again??

Eli just looks too good to be sloppy and Brady was very sloppy today. 

Let's face it, since the loss to the Giant at Superbowl in 2007 Brady has only had but 1 good game and that was last week against Tebow & Denver. 

I hope I am wrong and  I sure hope we will get to see the old Tom Brady of Superbowl 2001, 2003 & 2004.

He being the 'clutch player' that he was is being overshadowed by Eli...and guys believe me I HATE ELI...more than his brother. At least his brother has class, and Eli doesn't not to mention that I just hate New York Giants or Yankees.

Just one more win for Tom and he is right up there with Terry Bradshaw & Joe Montana as the only other quarterback in NFL history with 4 Superbowl wins under his belt...or he will forever be the goat of the Giants.

please share yor comments and tell me if I am wrong or if I am the only Pats fan that is not feeling very confident with Brady. Pats just simply got lucky today is all I can say. I'm glad they are where they belong...in the Superbowl

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Not feeling confident with Brady...afraid of NY Giants

Nope.. you can go home and put your pink hat on!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I agree....I think they should start Hoyer instead of Brady!  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

I think Brady will be a flat-out stud in that game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

If it makes you feel better...you're wrong.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I feel confident that it will be a close game that will come down to the 4th quarter again like today and in 2007. Patriots were saved by lady luck today but killed by lady luck in 2007.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

In Response to Re: Not feeling confident with Brady...afraid of NY Giants:
    If it makes you feel better...you're wrong.
    Posted by dastardly

Not trying to feel better, but just being realistic. 

Eli is better than Flacco

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

You didn't think Eli looked sloppy today? I saw at least 2 easy INT's for the 49ers that they dropped. Brady had a mediocre game against one of the league's best defenses. I wouldn't say Eli ripped up the 49ers D. The Giants scored 20 points, and 10 of those were the direct result of terrible special teams play.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

I mean he drove down field scored, and gave the defense the lead, I wouldn't say the Eli was more clutch.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

Don't particularly like this matchup, but at least the Pats have film on two straight CLOSE losses to these guys to go back and study, and try to figure out something that will work against them.

Of course, the 2011 Eli is a much better QB than the 2007 Eli.

Going to be a very, very tough game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Not feeling confident with Brady...afraid of NY Giants : Not trying to feel better, but just being realistic.  Eli is better than Flacco
    Posted by rman0909

Be REALISTIC and THINK your team can WIN the game, not whine on about how they may not.  Quit seeing the glass half empty, will ya!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Giants are unbeatable.  They only lost 7 games in the regular season. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

In Response to Re: Not feeling confident with Brady...afraid of NY Giants : Not trying to feel better, but just being realistic.  Eli is better than Flacco Posted by rman0909

You're thinkin' too much.
    Plus? It is only a game dude. We survived the last Super Bowl loss and we'll survive whatever happens this one. Enjoy the ride dude. We're goin' to the Super Bowl! Again!!!

Go Pats!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrocktonMike. Show BrocktonMike's posts

Tom needs to stop forcing things playing tight and play the Superbowl the same way he plays regular season games.  

In the 2007 game he was forcing the ball.  Since then, he's sucked during the post season except for last week.  

However, with that said, our D has stepped up big time, and if Tom will realize he doesn't have to do it all himself, I think he loosens up.  Cause this isn't the same D that played the first half of the season.

And MHK seems to be looking out for our boys, maybe Tom should beleive that and it will help him loosen up as well.

I think we win if we stay healthy and if instead of playing Slater as a receiver, put a real reciever in there. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I get that, but I think Brady will pull it out this time. Look how many things have fallen NE's way. It's the tougher of the two possible matchups, but victory would be that much sweeter. Just imagine!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The Giants are a great team. But you are reading too much into one game, you're a prisoner of your moment. You do realize Eli has had some bad games here and there as well right? That's why he only has one ring as yet. 

My advice to you would be to grow a pair and root for our hall of fame QB and be glad you have him. You do realize Eli almost lost tonight as well right? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

There are no sure things in this league.  Who really believed that neither the Saints or Packers would be in the SB.  It's who executes better on that given day.  Patriots with two weeks to prepare and the Giants with two weeks to prepare, anything can happen.  The Patriots will have a lot to prove and will be underdogs going into the SB, I like that.  They will be ready, they will have a chip on their shoulder.  As a Pats fan, I feel good going into the SB like that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

No fear. Revenge for the 2007-08 horrid loss that killed a super dream and an undefeated season.  Also it is tough to beat a team twice in a season. The Pats won't play anything on offense like they did today in 2 weeks. However, their D will once again play well. And Brady won't suck again. This a great to have played not so well today and come away with a victory. Sometimes a little luck goes a long way. GO PATS

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

The stairs are in the rear of the bandwagon. Feel free to use them.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Not feeling confident with Brady...afraid of NY Giants:
    Tell me if Im wrong but does anyone fear that the Giants will beat the Patriots again?? Eli just looks too good to be sloppy and Brady was very sloppy today.  Let's face it, since the loss to the Giant at Superbowl in 2007 Brady has only had but 1 good game and that was last week against Tebow & Denver.  I hope I am wrong and  I sure hope we will get to see the old Tom Brady of Superbowl 2001, 2003 & 2004. He being the 'clutch player' that he was is being overshadowed by Eli...and guys believe me I HATE ELI...more than his brother. At least his brother has class, and Eli doesn't not to mention that I just hate New York Giants or Yankees. Just one more win for Tom and he is right up there with Terry Bradshaw & Joe Montana as the only other quarterback in NFL history with 4 Superbowl wins under his belt...or he will forever be the goat of the Giants. please share yor comments and tell me if I am wrong or if I am the only Pats fan that is not feeling very confident with Brady. Pats just simply got lucky today is all I can say. I'm glad they are where they belong...in the Superbowl
    Posted by rman0909

Thanks for your 95th post in two years.

Thanks, as in, "thanks for not posting such negative garbage on a regular basis, perhaps 950 times each year."

I can't believe the negative nannies coming out of the woodwork after the Patriots sealed their seventh SB appearance in 15 years.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Only play that really made me scratch half of the hair off of my head was the deep ball that got intercepted.  For about 15 seconds, I was wondering if Moss returned and we were back to forcing deep balls for interceptions.

We were facing a good D today.  You know, that's what good D's do.  They make good QB's look average.  I expect Brady to play better in 2 weeks, but don't be shocked if he doesn't look overly spectacular.  The Giants have a good d-line.  They will put pressure on him.  We'll have to win the game anyway.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrocktonMike. Show BrocktonMike's posts

As bad as Tom played today, we are the only team in the post season who has lost the turnover battle and still won the game.  The main reason being our D has really stepped up.  

Tom needs to understand he doesn't have to have the O win every game on their own.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejusox21. Show ejusox21's posts

I am afraid of spiders, snakes, and the IRS.The Giants are competition.
    And I look forward to that in the Superbowl!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts