Not happy about the result....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Not happy about the result....

They are a lot of Bronco swingers out here......Yesterday they were wanting Brady Quinn to come in if Tebow struggled at all,  now they think he is the second coming of Elway........

It will be a long week here in Denver!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Not happy about the result....:
    [QUOTE]They are a lot of Bronco swingers out here......Yesterday they were wanting Brady Quinn to come in if Tebow struggled at all,  now they think he is the second coming of Elway........ It will be a long week here in Denver!
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]
    All because of ONE PLAY!!!!  Absolutely pure LUCK!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Not happy about the result....": [QUOTE]They are a lot of Bronco swingers out here......Yesterday they were wanting Brady Quinn to come in if Tebow struggled at all,  now they think he is the second coming of Elway........ It will be a long week here in Denver! Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE] You're a Pats fan in Denver this week? Ouch. Good luck!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from taljr. Show taljr's posts

[QUOTE]Let see....Play an 8-8 team we destroyed on their home field or a 12-4 team that beat us? I'll take what we got, Denver and I expect to win by 4 TD's.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Pitt was so fixated on stopping the run and they left thoses corners with man coverage all night just tempting Denver to throw. Broncos will be facing a much better offense with the Pat's and will have to play catch up in this one. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Yeah a Patriots fan in Colorado........I can still hear the drunk girl a few chairs down from me screaming......A lot of fair weather fans out here, they were on the bandwagon when Tebow was on, but when he struggled the past few games----many people were calling for Quinn or even Orton.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]Denver took advantage of Pittsburgs over-aggressive D today.  I mean, how many times did the steelers have 10+ people within 10 yard of the LOS.  (Most glaringly on the final TD, but they were doing it all night.)  BB's D will never play that way.  As always, they will sit back and try to force Tebow into mistakes.  And I like our offense to put up significantly more points than the steelers were able to muster.  Any given Sunday and what not, but the Pats should win this one easy.
    Posted by batou[/QUOTE]
    Good post batou.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from taljr. Show taljr's posts

[QUOTE]They are a lot of Bronco swingers out here......Yesterday they were wanting Brady Quinn to come in if Tebow struggled at all,  now they think he is the second coming of Elway........ It will be a long week here in Denver!
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Funny but true.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not happy about the result.... : Agreed. Pitt was so fixated on stopping the run and they left thoses corners with man coverage all night just tempting Denver to throw. Broncos will be facing a much better offense with the Pat's and will have to play catch up in this one. 
    Posted by taljr[/QUOTE]

Wouldn''t you? Tebow has not been the greatest passer through the year. They forced him to beat them through the air and with 10 receptions and over 300 yards, he did.

I do wonder what Belichickis going to do with this. Tebow still wasn't accurate, but the passig display today could be enough to beat the Pats. It may just come down to outscoring them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Please on any other day Tebow would have lost! The Steelers looked liked a totally different team than we played at the regular season. Tebow still can't throw, yeah he threw better but still not like Brady.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not happy about the result.... : I don't know. They really let Tebow go down field early and often today and our DB's are scary. We're going to see a completely different game plan this time around.
    Posted by TD_Jesus[/QUOTE]

Stop saying "our".  It's obvious you are a fake and have a giant hard on for Denver since your Jests failed so badly.  Don't be a liar- you are already stupid, and it's a bad combination.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]Denver took advantage of Pittsburgs over-aggressive D today.  I mean, how many times did the steelers have 10+ people within 10 yard of the LOS.  (Most glaringly on the final TD, but they were doing it all night.)  BB's D will never play that way.  As always, they will sit back and try to force Tebow into mistakes.  And I like our offense to put up significantly more points than the steelers were able to muster.  Any given Sunday and what not, but the Pats should win this one easy.
    Posted by batou[/QUOTE]

The PAtriots face another variation of this type of defense quite a bit. I thought the way Denver 'set up' the Steelers for a couple of the long passes was great.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

I get the impression that Denver fans are very impatient, don't know how to build a winner, want it all now. Hear them complaining about McDaniels drafts but look how his draft picks did tonight!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

If Tebow can be accurate like he was today on the long balls like he was today then the Patriots offense better be prepared to score a lot of points. The pats defensive backfield is much worse then the Steelers. At least the Steelers DB's occasionally look back for the ball. It was turnovers that turned the first meeting around. Lets just hope the defense can get the turnovers again because they will probably need them.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Denver did beat Pittsburgh today. But no one outside a biased Denver fan thinks Denver is anywhere near as good a team as Pittsburgh. And that is on BOTH sides of the ball!!!! You don't know if Pittsburgh gets some bodies back next week or if BR is just that little bit healthier - he did start to dominate the game coming back and sending it into OT.

No question in the minds of any reasonable person that Denver is the easier team to beat. That doesn't mean it is a given ... though I do think the Pats will win by at elast two TDs and maybe more ... but there is no way the Pats don't like today's outcome.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not happy about the result.... : I get the impression that Denver fans are very impatient, don't know how to build a winner, want it all now. Hear them complaining about McDaniels drafts but look how his draft picks did tonight!
    Posted by patsbandwagonsince76[/QUOTE]

Couldn't have said it better myself.......

The "rematch" of Tebow-McDaniels will be the thing out here throughout the week

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

I am beginning to believe that some Pats fans aren't happy unless they are miserable,postulating every possible negative imaginable and proclaiming the sky is falling,the sky is falling.Prior to the game,I wonder how many N.E. fans truthfully would have their team face the Steelers than the Broncos(and why?).Could Denver win in Foxborough,sure,but I wouldn't bet the grocery money on them as the Pats have proven themselves to be the better team this season.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]I respectfully disagree.  This is a different Denver team than the ones that give the Patriots fits.  Also...the Pats faced those Denver teams more times than not, in Denver. As we saw...any team can be beat...regardless of how good or bad a part of their team is.  Hold on tight....here we go!
    Posted by Ytsejamer1[/QUOTE]

No Shanahan.  Shanahan specifically seems to have Belichick's number

It's a great week to play McCourty at very high safety again to prevent those deep throws.  It seems Tebow throws deep more accurately than he throws shallow.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not happy about the result.... : No Shanahan.  Shanahan specifically seems to have Belichick's number It's a great week to play McCourty at very high safety again to prevent those deep throws.  It seems Tebow throws deep more accurately than he throws shallow.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

yes, and can't throw those touch passes...

I think these QB's that can never keep still have this issue. The one time he stayed still in the pocket he had good form and made a good intermediate pass.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]I cannot believe this Vertigo character has tried to talk down to me all year. That is all.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

Forgive me for having an opinion, and forgive me for stating it.

I'd think you'd know a thing or two about making a controversial statement(s). Only difference is that I don't lash out at others when they disagree.

I fully expect us to beat Denver, but I personally feel like at this given time, Pittsburgh would have been a better matchup. Shoot me.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]Dude, I am sure you are a good person, but you have attacked me all year. I disagree with your opinion.   I would not want some faux gimp Roehtlisturd and the refs walking in here next week.  I question if he was even hurt as bad as they said.  He looked fantastic in the 2nd half.   I still say NE played a C game there and Pitt an A game and they aren't great, nor is Denver.   Denver does have Tebow who is a wildcard for them.  I just cannot see him doing this stuff in NE next week. Can't see it.  I am not sure it's a huge deal who we play. I really don't think it is. This is about attitude now. This is about how this team wants to play.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

I have no issue with your opinions - you bring a lot of good material to the board.

With that said, the only reason I went after you a number of times is because of your incessent personal/immature attacks against other posters. Is it that hard to understand that your words may have upset and/or annoyed more than a few people?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not happy about the result.... : I have no issue with your opinions - you bring a lot of good material to the board. With that said, the only reason I went after you a number of times is because of your incessent personal/immature attacks against other posters. Is it that hard to understand that your words may have upset and/or annoyed more than a few people?
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

+2

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

#24 got burned all day. maybe he'll tweet bout the broke pitt fans.

Sections
Shortcuts