NOT IN OUR HOUSE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsPacersFan1. Show ColtsPacersFan1's posts

NOT IN OUR HOUSE

here is something that might cheer you up a lil Boston!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lk-wWUQKBg

look on the bright side; NE would not have even had a chance had #18 been healthy this year!

is NE ever gonna score more than 17 against the G MEN!

GREAT SUPERBOWL IN INDY THIS YEAR!!  THANKS FOR MAKING IT SPECIAL PAT FANS!

ps.. dont get your hopes up on the Celts this year either.. guy who goes by LEGEND has a team here in the HEARTLAND thats ready to become a CONTENDER!

the DEMISE is beginning for NE; and INDY is going nowhere for the next 10-15!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re: NOT IN OUR HOUSE

In Response to NOT IN OUR HOUSE:
    here is something that might cheer you up a lil Boston! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lk-wWUQKBg look on the bright side; NE would not have even had a chance had #18 been healthy this year! is NE ever gonna score more than 17 against the G MEN! GREAT SUPERBOWL IN INDY THIS YEAR!!  THANKS FOR MAKING IT SPECIAL PAT FANS! ps.. dont get your hopes up on the Celts this year either.. guy who goes by LEGEND has a team here in the HEARTLAND thats ready to become a CONTENDER! the DEMISE is beginning for NE; and INDY is going nowhere for the next 10-15!!
    Posted by ColtsPacersFan1

Indy is going nowhere for the next 10-15!!  You said it, genius. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Indianapolis will win the next 200 Super Bowls in a row, no one will ever stop them on offense and they won't give up any scores except for a 99 yard field goal. there, now go away.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

here is something that might cheer you up a lil Boston! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lk-wWUQKBg look on the bright side; NE would not have even had a chance had #18 been healthy this year! is NE ever gonna score more than 17 against the G MEN! GREAT SUPERBOWL IN INDY THIS YEAR!!  THANKS FOR MAKING IT SPECIAL PAT FANS! ps.. dont get your hopes up on the Celts this year either.. guy who goes by LEGEND has a team here in the HEARTLAND thats ready to become a CONTENDER! the DEMISE is beginning for NE; and INDY is going nowhere for the next 10-15!!

So you're saying the Colts are going to go 2-14 for the next 10-15??  Have fun with that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsPacersFan1. Show ColtsPacersFan1's posts

17 pts.  LMAO

i think we can now safely say Brady is and always will be a "system qb."  as ive pointed out to many a pat fan.  cassel may have been the better option at qb then signing Brady to all the $$$ just so he could keep the MRS happy.

ELI ELI ELI !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsPacersFan1. Show ColtsPacersFan1's posts

In Response to Re: NOT IN OUR HOUSE:
    Indianapolis will win the next 200 Super Bowls in a row, no one will ever stop them on offense and they won't give up any scores except for a 99 yard field goal. there, now go away.
    Posted by pauldeba

i always felt like after the 07 season pats would nvr win another SB.  i sincerely will always believe the Pats cheated in 03 & 04 during the regular season and its the reason INDY had to travel to NE both years.

I am extremely pleased to see NE fall once again in epic fashion.  and the icing is losing once again to a MANNING.

3 SB's now lost to ARCHIE'S BOYS! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In Response to Re: NOT IN OUR HOUSE : i always felt like after the 07 season pats would nvr win another SB.  i sincerely will always believe the Pats cheated in 03 & 04 during the regular season and its the reason INDY had to travel to NE both years. I am extremely pleased to see NE fall once again in epic fashion.  and the icing is losing once again to a MANNING. 3 SB's now lost to ARCHIE'S BOYS! 

Still, Eli can't compare to Brady. Brady won back to back while he was young.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsPacersFan1. Show ColtsPacersFan1's posts

In Response to Re: NOT IN OUR HOUSE : Still, Eli can't compare to Brady. Brady won back to back while he was young.
    Posted by Cloudyandrain

ELI nvr needed a kicker though to bail his *** out every single time.  and we all know Tommy Boy fumbled vs the Raiders and the sham of a dynasty pat fans are still in a denial about nvr shoulda been started from the get go.

face it NE, Brady is not the great QB you all make him out to be.  Cassell woulda been a much better option.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In Response to Re: NOT IN OUR HOUSE : ELI nvr needed a kicker though to bail his *** out every single time.  and we all know Tommy Boy fumbled vs the Raiders and the sham of a dynasty pat fans are still in a denial about nvr shoulda been started from the get go. face it NE, Brady is not the great QB you all make him out to be.  Cassell woulda been a much better option.

How is Eli elite when he was facing 31st ranked defense. Plus, there were lucky on the Niners game. Eli have six sacks.

I want him to face a real defense....the Ravens. Can he win? I doubt it. He can't even win at New Orleans and Washington.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Too bad it's no longer Peytons house unless the jints move there.
    How does it feel now that baby manning is better than Broke Neck manning.
    huh, must sting to know broke neck isn't even the best in his family.
    Pay me a ton will NEVER win another.
    It used to be comical to see pay a ton always hit the ground in the fetal position.  Now, if he ever does play again, he'll see soooooo many ghost that he'll just hit the ground and stay there.
    Delay of game over and over and over.  Pm's passing yards -300 a game.
    Take that to the bank!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsPacersFan1. Show ColtsPacersFan1's posts

i will tell ya whats already in the bank.. the greatest comeback in AFC CHAMPIONSHIP HISTORY and it belongs to 18. 

any guesses who it was against pezz??

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

i will tell ya whats already in the bank.. the greatest comeback in AFC CHAMPIONSHIP HISTORY and it belongs to 18.  any guesses who it was against pezz??

and who is the most overrated QB in the playoffs...

Peyton...next.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsPacersFan1. Show ColtsPacersFan1's posts

gotta disagree.  think BRADY is by far the most overrated QB of all-time.

bradys luck has run out.. no more tuck fumbles saving him from defeat.  no more AV.  no more picks he throws only to let a SD defender fumble it away.

the jig is up.. brady is only an above average qb playing on a team who cheated in 03 & 04 to gain an unfair HF advantage.

BAN BeLichick from the HALL*

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

i will tell ya whats already in the bank.. the greatest comeback in AFC CHAMPIONSHIP HISTORY and it belongs to 18.  any guesses who it was against pezz??

06 was the greatest screw job in NFL history.  Without the zebras you lose.
    How you ganna call a penalty that doesn't exist?  Too bad na'polian won't be there to pay off the zebras any more. That's usually good for 8 wins a season.
    Elli  more clutch than Payaton.  Take it to the bank.
    I hope the fetus does come back so the Pats can kick his a22 again in OUR house.  Peytons done.... live with it.   done done done done done.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Unbelievable. A guy whose team won two games this year is talking smack. How'd your last Super Bowl go? Still fooled by that onside kick every time you see it on replay?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

INDY is going nowhere for the next 10-15!!

Great quote CPF1, I couldnt agree more. Indy is going nowhere for the next decade and a half. Seems like a long rebuild, but I agree, thats how long it will take them.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

unbelievable. This poster is obviously mentally deficient and or handicapped in at least 3 ways possible more. Why feed him. Seriously why respond to him

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Couldn't have said it better myself.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 18coltfire. Show 18coltfire's posts

Andrew Luck will come and be the next great one. Losing like the way the Colts did this year will pay off in the long run...Who will succeed Brady?? Mullett?? They say qb's like Luck only come around once in a blue moon. Get ready people--the day is coming when the Patriots will once again be a lousy team...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LOL at Colts fan over on Patriots forum defending his team and making comments about Eli.  Brady has as many SB rings as both Manning bros combined.  Peyton is 1-1 in SB bowls, his career is over, the Colts stunk the NFL up last season, is in rebuild mode and is no where near a SB contender and is going nowhere for the next 10-15 years.  Hey Colts fan, you might want to stay off the forums until your team is a contender again, unless of course you like to be made fun of, loser!  Your posts mean nothing because your team is nothing.  You bring nothing to this forum.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

LOL at Colts fan over on Patriots forum defending his team and making comments about Eli.  Brady has as many SB rings as both Manning bros combined.  Peyton is 1-1 in SB bowls, his career is over, the Colts stunk the NFL up last season, is in rebuild mode and is no where near a SB contender and is going nowhere for the next 10-15 years.  Hey Colts fan, you might want to stay off the forums until your team is a contender again, unless of course you like to be made fun of, loser!  Your posts mean nothing because your team is nothing.  You bring nothing to this forum.
    Posted by TFB12

Oh, I disagree. He brings an incredible amount of stupidity.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

In Response to Re: NOT IN OUR HOUSE : i always felt like after the 07 season pats would nvr win another SB.  i sincerely will always believe the Pats cheated in 03 & 04 during the regular season and its the reason INDY had to travel to NE both years. I am extremely pleased to see NE fall once again in epic fashion.  and the icing is losing once again to a MANNING. 3 SB's now lost to ARCHIE'S BOYS! 

This isn't something an adult would write.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from buttgrundle. Show buttgrundle's posts

Most Dolts fans don't act like adults.  Even though they've mostly been great during this Super Bowl run, there's always some neanderthal like this crack genius to ruin it for the rest of them.  I did want to address one topic b/c there's a popular radio host in Indy who uses the "system QB" thing for Tom Brady, which just shows either bias or complete lack of football knowledge...

Brady has had three different OCs in his time with the Patriots, all of whom (other than O'Brien obviously) failed miserably since they left Brady.  On top of that, Bill's first season w/o Brady was terrible and the second year wasn't going so well until #12 stepped in there.  Meanwhile, Manning, a guy that gets tabbed as the anti-system QB has had ONE OC his entire life, played in one system, mostly with the same set of receivers.  Not a whos who of scrap heap guys who failed at every one of their other league stops aside from being with Brady.  Saying Brady is a "system" QB means the only "system" you can analyze is one that takes extreme ignorance.  If anything, Manning is a system QB, and has been since college.  You know, right when Manning left, they got away from that "system" and won a National Title with Tee freaking Martin.

Back to your silliness, uninformed Dolts fan.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Most Dolts fans don't act like adults.  Even though they've mostly been great during this Super Bowl run, there's always some neanderthal like this crack genius to ruin it for the rest of them.  I did want to address one topic b/c there's a popular radio host in Indy who uses the "system QB" thing for Tom Brady, which just shows either bias or complete lack of football knowledge... Brady has had three different OCs in his time with the Patriots, all of whom (other than O'Brien obviously) failed miserably since they left Brady.  On top of that, Bill's first season w/o Brady was terrible and the second year wasn't going so well until #12 stepped in there.  Meanwhile, Manning, a guy that gets tabbed as the anti-system QB has had ONE OC his entire life, played in one system, mostly with the same set of receivers.  Not a whos who of scrap heap guys who failed at every one of their other league stops aside from being with Brady.  Saying Brady is a "system" QB means the only "system" you can analyze is one that takes extreme ignorance.  If anything, Manning is a system QB, and has been since college.  You know, right when Manning left, they got away from that "system" and won a National Title with Tee freaking Martin. Back to your silliness, uninformed Dolts fan.
    Posted by buttgrundle

Everything I've heard in the week leading up to the Super Bowl was very positive. The folks in Indy were very pleasant.

Nice to know officials in Indy did what they could to keep the morons away from the tourists.

Sections
Shortcuts