Not jumping bandwagon......but....What do you see happening with FA?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Not jumping bandwagon......but....What do you see happening with FA?

I'm not upset and not jumping off the bandwagon. What is the plan though, for who we might pick up? What are Bill and the Front Office trying to do? Are they depending more on the draft this year? Alot of teams are going after and getting some of these big names. Are we really in the mix of some of these rumors or not?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Not jumping bandwagon......but....What do you see happening with FA?

I have no clue what to think. I thought Boldin would be the start and they pulled out on what essentially was nothing. They can't fill all the holes through the draft, they don't have enough picks even if they hit on every single one. Here's what they lost and need from all I can see:

UFA's lost/losing:

Starting RG
    Starting RT
    Starting RDE
    Starting ROLB
    Starting #2 WR
    ALL TE's
    Best RB (Faulk)
    Starting #1 CB
    Starting P

RFA's:

Starting K
    Starting LG

Needs improvement:

RB (all)
    Pass Rush (both 3rd DE and OLB)
    Starting CB's
    Center (Koppens good but need someone to open holes up the middle)

We have 8 picks We'd need to get starters out of all 8 inorder to replace what we are losing to UFA's alone which isn't hapening. We'd be lucky to get 3 starters and have 3 more from last year come up and we'd still be short.

Even if Tate becomes a true #2, TBC has no slump, Ohrn takes the starting RG, Light moves to RT Vollmer to LT, Pyror takes over RDE, McKenzie becomes a starting ILB, and Butler becomes a starting CB (that's a lot of if's) we are still missing pass rush, TE's, RB's another starting CB, and a starting OLB. I understand they have a plan but the only FA's that can truely fill the rest of the spots are disappearing quick and what's left are the over the hill names or second stringers.

I hope something happens soon because I am having real trouble seeing the plan here. I'd even feel better if we got some more coaching staff. I know BB has a plan but the plan looks like he thinks he can never be wrong here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

The one and ONLY thing we all know with the Patriots picks is this.......We will never know what BB is thinking until he does it! Frankly Im tired of the Hush Hush attitude and racking my brain trying to help BB outta this hole. He never returns my calls

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

lol..........well at least Wilfork is signed....................time to get down to business

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Sign Kevin Walters!