Not the same old Bills

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Not the same old Bills

Down 21-0 any of the previous 7 seasons we would have seen the Bills cave in and lose 38-7. This team impressed me both with the way they played on offense and being opportunistic on defense coming up with 4 picks. Figured the Bills now are 3-0 this season and 7-4 since starting 0-8 last year this is a young team that believes it can win any game. Past two weeks shows this is a resilient group. If they can keep it up for a whole season waits to be seen. There schedule for one isn't that daunting and they might be really in it this year until the final week of the season.

Remaining Bills Schedule and my predictions based on the 3 earlier games

@Bengals (W - Bengals are bad)
    Eagles      (W - Dream team they are not especially if Kafka is QB the Eagles)
    @Giants    (L - Giants strength up front is the difference)
    Bye
    Redskins   (W - two over achieving teams right now, like the home team)
    Jets          (W - not believing in the Jets)
    @Cowboys  (L - like the Big-D in this one)
    @Dolphins  (W - Dolphins home woes continue)
    @Jets       (L - Jets better at home)
    Titans       (W - Potential trap game)
    @Chargers (L - Chargers 2nd half of the season could be a nightmare game)
    Dolphins   (W - Get the Dolphins in the middle of winter)
    Broncos    (W - Tim Tebow might be leading this Broncos)
    @Pats       (L - I like our chances at home against them)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

Re: Not the same old Bills

In Response to Not the same old Bills:
    Down 21-0 any of the previous 7 seasons we would have seen the Bills cave in and lose 38-7. This team impressed me both with the way they played on offense and being opportunistic on defense coming up with 4 picks. Figured the Bills now are 3-0 this season and 7-4 since starting 0-8 last year this is a young team that believes it can win any game. Past two weeks shows this is a resilient group. If they can keep it up for a whole season waits to be seen. There schedule for one isn't that daunting and they might be really in it this year until the final week of the season. Remaining Bills Schedule and my predictions based on the 3 earlier games @Bengals (W - Bengals are bad) Eagles      (W - Dream team they are not especially if Kafka is QB the Eagles) @Giants    (L - Giants strength up front is the difference) Bye Redskins   (W - two over achieving teams right now, like the home team) Jets          (W - not believing in the Jets) @Cowboys  (L - like the Big-D in this one) @Dolphins  (W - Dolphins home woes continue) @Jets       (L - Jets better at home) Titans       (W - Potential trap game) @Chargers (L - Chargers 2nd half of the season could be a nightmare game) Dolphins   (W - Get the Dolphins in the middle of winter) Broncos    (W - Tim Tebow might be leading this Broncos) @Pats       (L - I like our chances at home against them)
    Posted by Wizardsjag

that puts us at 11-5, and, beyond some bizarre situation, in the playoffs. I'll take that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Congrats on your win Heff. You got a scrappy team there and I hope you do the same to the Jests. Congrats for football being exciting in Buffalo again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from VABOSFAN. Show VABOSFAN's posts

The Bills were due.  It had been too long.  And it had to happen at home for them.  The last game of this season at Gillette will be the start to another streak for the Pats against this team.  But yesterday's game will not be the last lost of this season.   I see the Pats losing in NY and possibly in Philly, without Vick.  Crazy, I know, but just a gut feeling.  I still feel good about them taking the division though, even with two losses.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

In Response to Re: Not the same old Bills:
    Congrats on your win Heff. You got a scrappy team there and I hope you do the same to the Jests. Congrats for football being exciting in Buffalo again.
    Posted by Philskiw1

Thanks Phil. It's nice people taking the Bills seriously.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

In Response to Re: Not the same old Bills : Thanks Phil. It's nice people taking the Bills seriously.
    Posted by Heff-17

The AFC East could come down to that week 17 matchup at the Razor.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

In Response to Re: Not the same old Bills : The AFC East could come down to that week 17 matchup at the Razor.
    Posted by Wizardsjag

Wouldn't that be something.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

bills are hard to hate.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

bills are hard to hate.
    Posted by arodrambone

Yeah I hate the Bills the least out of the AFC East rivals.  Hope they sweep the Jets!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

In Response to Re: Not the same old Bills : Yeah I hate the Bills the least out of the AFC East rivals.  Hope they sweep the Jets!
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats

Though to be fair, when the other two rivals are the Jets and the Phins, that isn't exactly saying much ;)

Sections
Shortcuts