Notable and Potential free agent WR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Notable and Potential free agent WR

• A pair of SD receivers in Vincent Jackson and Malcolm Floyd
    • Steve Breaston
    • Antonio Bryant
    • Terrell Owens
    • Braylon Edwards (no thanks)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Re: Notable and Potential free agent WR

Brandon Marshall wants OUT of Denver.  Go get him.  (I know he isn't the best of guys but work it out!)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

It's worse right now than '06 ..... at least Caldwell and Gaffney had their health.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Breaston would be a solid number 3 WR, he looked pretty good last night against the Packers in place of Boldin. He has good size at 6 feet, has had solid production for Arizona at the #3 spot, and at 26 is still growing as a player.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

"Obviously Vincent Jackson would be the best, but we likely won't be able to pay for him"

I'm not sure about that.  Half the team will be gone next year.  Smile

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

Isn't Anquan Boldin a FA?  I would trade some of excess draft picks for him, although I think this is a pipe dream. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

it is possible that Branch might be available.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

20092009 Arizona Cardinals1565571212.945324422.025021
    20082008 Arizona Cardinals169771,00613.1583284.04010
    20072007 Arizona Cardinals16089211.5220284.0100----

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Steve Breaston, Antonio Bryant, Troy Williamson, Demetrius Williams, Miles Austin, Jason Avant, Braylon Edwards, Lance Moore...Would LOVE to have any of these Young Free Agent WRs as I believe ALL would thrive in N.E. under Brady/Belichick.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from deman3392. Show deman3392's posts

Steve Breaston and Owen Daniels are perfect fits in New England

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Breston is a RFA, so we would lose picks, so not going to happen.  Daniels is coming off of a major knee injury. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Miles Austin is a free agent???  He's almost guaranteed to get franchised.

I think Anquan Boldin would be perfect because he's a tough receiver who isn't afraid to run over the middle of the field.  He can also be split out wide, which means he'd still be in the lineup when Welker comes back.  Plus I don't think the Cardinals will keep both Boldin and Breaston.

Otherwise, I like one of the two Chargers' receivers if San Diego can't hang onto both of them.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Whoever they decide to go after (if they even do??)  they need young WR's who are game changing guys!  None of this 40+ old's....OR convert special teamers into WR's. 

I would rather see them be aggresive (or Use draft pick or two) and go after big name WR's like Boldwin/Marshall/Jackson(FA) type - Only b/c Moss won't be around here too much longer and these guys could be your #1 wideouts if and when moss does decide to move on.

No TO.  that is just silly at this point to bring him here. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Bolden for a 2nd round pick would be nice, but you would have to pay him. If Deion Branch is released he would be a nice pickup if he could stay healthy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Steve Breaston and Owen Daniels are perfect fits in New England

I agree with this statement.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I would love to see Vincent Jackson as a Patriot, all this guy does is catch TDs.  He's a big receiver with speed that doesn't mind catching outside inside middle, he just wants the ball and doesn't have the TO Mouth but all of (a young TO) abilities.

I would say pay that man, Moss jackson edelman Lance Moore (my other FA WR).   WW will not be back for the season, maybe the playoffs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

As long as we don't get TO. Not just his attitude but that's a one year band-aid fix. We need to get away from these types of fixes and get someone that can stick around for 3-5+ years.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I'll stick with brandon tate. the price is right, age is right and he should have gone in the first round if he wasn't hurt before the draft.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

I like Vincent Jackson , Austin, or Lee Evans....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Why would the Texans give up Owen Daniels?

I think Boldin would be great, although I think Deon Branch is much more realistic.  I'd rather see Plaxico Burress myself, but he bought a gun because he was in some other trouble that he was scared of, so people I know are skeptical (particularly my dad)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Daniels is a FA this year, if the texans want him they'll need to pay him.  I've never been to high on Boldin, he is a good receiver but when you line up with Larry F. Ds will roll coverage away from him and to Larry.

I don't think the same is the case with Moss, Larry catches the ball all over the field including the middle so he's a more complete receiver than Moss.  With Welker in the lineup it could be different but don't think Boldin at his price is worth it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Branch isn't a Free agent, but he may be released gven that he has not lived up to his huge contract.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

YOu can say the same for Steve Breaston, Pats7393Not that I am advocateing one over the other but the games where all three are in is when the Cards are one of the hardest teams to defend. 

Now if your the Cards i would think they are more likely to keep the younger Breaston over Bolden.  If they had wanted to extend Bolden you would think they would have done it by now.

I do think bolden would be a great addtion to the team, with Moss healthy, Tate or anothe wide-out receaver and ed/welker at slot.  Would be intertesting. 

I think wee can all agree  we need a better recieving core. 

Bady needs another stud  o-line man.  seabass did  great but Light is hurting and we need a steady run game.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

Doubt SD is letting Jackson go anywhere.  Owens? get real.

Breaston will be a hot name for sure but will BB part with the picks it would cost to sign him?  A lot of what happens with Breaston will be determined by what AZ does or doesn't do with Boldin.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

csylvia79, I think you hit the nail on the head when talking about the OL.  Doesn't matter who they bring in if Tom is on the ground he can throw the ball to playmakers.  The OL will need to improve, inside out.  I hope for a RT move Voll to LT, Light has been great but doesn't get it done anymore.  I wonder if we can get something for him.  He's an upgrade over some LTs in some terrible teams. 

There's so many areas the team needs to improve that I think WR is about 5th on priority.  Tate, Moss, Edelman could fill in but can't say the same about LBs, DL, OL, CBs, RBs then WRs so not 5th they are 6th.