Notable players left in free agency

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Notable players left in free agency

Jason Taylor, TO, Sharper and other notable players who remain in limbo include receivers Kevin Curtis, Torry Holt and Laveranues Coles; running backs Brian Westbrook and Jamal Lewis; offensive tackles Flozell Adams and Shawn Andrews; centerKevin Mawae; defensive linemen Charles Grant and Leonard Little; linebackers Keith Bulluck, Derrick Burgessand Antonio Pierce; cornerbacks Lito Sheppard, Fred Smoot and Nick Harper, along with safeties Ken Hamlin,Gibril Wilson and Jermaine Phillips.

of all these I would only give Bulluck and Taylor a look, the rest are past their prime. I would sign Burgess to the vet minimum.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Notable players left in free agency

I would give Taylor and Bulluck a look for D and maybe Coles and Holt a look for WR.  Owens has so much talent but I don't want him near the Patriots. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Notable players left in free agency:
    I would give Taylor and Bulluck a look for D and maybe Coles and Holt a look for WR.  Owens has so much talent but I don't want him near the Patriots. 
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Really, Do they  fit good into the Colts team Doggg?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

i'm not really crazy about any of those guys, would they really add value. look what happened last year with gallooway, greag lewis and burgess didn't get it going till late in the season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dantehopkins. Show dantehopkins's posts

Trade off the 4th round pick, and pick up Haynesworth from the Skins.  Low risk, High reward.  BB could fit him into defensive schemes.  Only 28 and I couldn't care about the $, not my money...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Whatever happened to Josh Reed ex-Bill?  Didn't Pats have him in for a visit?

Sections
Shortcuts