Note the Media

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Note the Media

Take note with how the media is playing up to this victim mentality angle with the people of New Orleans and "bouncing" back like they did with Katrina.

NEWSFLASH:

Your organizaton ran a secretive bounty program and lied repeatedly to the commissioner multiple times. Your union rep QB, Drew Brees, simultaneously stood up and asked for help with the legacy fund, during the lockout which is centered around helping former players with disabilities due to playing in the NFL.

This is all while the NFL is fielding dozens of lawsuits regarding claims of player safety and negligence.

This is the worst scandal in NFL history.  The worst.  It's even ahead of the Broncos 1997 and 1998 cap cheating that somehow went mysteriously unreported or cared about by any NFL fan and the media.

Note the media's dislike for BB framed Spygate into something that was perceived as sinister, but that was factually minor by comparison.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Note the Media

In Response to Note the Media:
    Take note with how the media is playing up to this victim mentality angle with the people of New Orleans and "bouncing" back like they did with Katrina. NEWSFLASH: Your organizaton ran a secretive bounty program and lied repeatedly to the commissioner multiple times. Your union rep QB, Drew Brees, simultaneously stood up and asked for help with the legacy fund, during the lockout which is centered around helping former players with disabilities due to playing in the NFL. This is all while the NFL is fielding dozens of lawsuits regarding claims of player safety and negligence. This is the worst scandal in NFL history.  The worst.  It's even ahead of the Broncos 1997 and 1998 cap cheating that somehow went mysteriously unreported or cared about by any NFL fan and the media. Note the media's dislike for BB framed Spygate into something that was perceived as sinister, but that was factually minor by comparison.
    Posted by BassFishing

What's an organizaton?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Webster's defines organization as a group of persons organized for some end or work; association.

I believe Russ is referring to the New Orleans Saints organization.  Or is this smartassy sarcasm?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

In response to "Re: Note the Media":
    babe and his troll buddies like to use this board as an agenda stomping grounds and not discuss football or Pats topics. That's pretty much what the issue is here. He's a miserable old loser who has an unhealthy imaginary love affair with Tom Brady, wears a diaper, and we have to put up with it, basically. Posted by BassFishing
    The only one with an agenda here is you. You have been obsessed with 3-4 topics for several years now. Posting hundreds of times a day , spamming this board with your juvenile rants. When someone doesn't agree with you , you attack them. There are actually a few things I agree with you about. It would be nice to discuss , debate with you , but you make nearly impossible to do so. Maybe you can drop the act , whatever it is and stick just to football.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

In Response to Re: Note the Media:
    In response to "Re: Note the Media": The only one with an agenda here is you. You have been obsessed with 3-4 topics for several years now. Posting hundreds of times a day , spamming this board with your juvenile rants. When someone doesn't agree with you , you attack them. There are actually a few things I agree with you about. It would be nice to discuss , debate with you , but you make nearly impossible to do so. Maybe you can drop the act , whatever it is and stick just to football.
    Posted by 1guy1sharp
    \
    Oh and Babe doesn't spam this board with juvenile rants or is obsessed with 1 or 2 topics? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

Webster's defines organization as a group of persons organized for some end or work; association. I believe Russ is referring to the New Orleans Saints organization.  Or is this smartassy sarcasm?
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats

Rusty missed the second "i."  I had to re-read the post 3 times to spot it.

I don't think the media is playing up the victim angle for the Saints; in fact, I've been shocked at how many members of the media have actually said the punishment was appropriate or even light.  There's not going to be a 100% consensus from the media on any story this big, and it's natural for those with a vested interest (such as the fanbase who went through the most recent NFL scandal prior to this) to focus on the stories that go against their narrative rather than those that support them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

ESPN ran a piece tonight where they were showing people selling "Save Payton" type t-shirts, where the sentiment is that NOs was being made an example and they're victims. The mayor was interviewed for crying out loud.

I don't recall any of that during the witch hunt that was Spygate.

That's what started this thread idea.  I just thought about Spygate and within 72 hours Goodell had a ruling and ESPN had themselves all up in arms, leaving out facts, hammering BB, lying outright, and then the months that followed right through SB 42 and into May with the Walsh tapes being shown on live TV.

There's just a huge difference in each's coverage by the media in this situation vs that one, and this is far worse.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I didn't realize Pats fans attacked other Pats fans for typos.  Good grief.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

How funny is it that the two board rejects (Babe Parilli and JintsTool) think that 153K person is me?

A rube leading a rube.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

DNS~

You're wrong on this- It wasn't a deliberate attack by any means...  In babe's defense, is the fact that he woulda never made the connection that Rusty's "organizaton" was really refering to "organization", without you, the figurative Pat Sajack, providing him with that 2nd "i".  And after he wisely stretches his turn to spin the wheel out long enough to land on the mystery prize, the last laugh'll be on you. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

In Response to Note the Media : do you EVER stop whining? u have nerve calling anyone else having a "victim" mentality when that's all you present when it pertains to ur precious patriots. To wit: The media hates us...the refs call everything against us or miss penalties against us...we "give away" every game we lose, no one ever beats us...bb gets no credit...goodell has it out for us...santa claus, the easter bunny and he tooth fairy hate us....
    Posted by JintsFan

Youre a Giants fan trolling a Pats board like a tremendous loser and you're asking if I stop whicning because I noticed the media's soft coverage on the Saints bounty program?

Yes, Brady and Welker gave away SB 46. We all saw the game. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Webster's defines organization as a group of persons organized for some end or work; association. I believe Russ is referring to the New Orleans Saints organization.  Or is this smartassy sarcasm?

He kindly noted a typo of mine in like manner yesterday so I'm returning the favor.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Note the Media : \ Oh and Babe doesn't spam this board with juvenile rants or is obsessed with 1 or 2 topics? 
    Posted by 15315k

Hi Rusty.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I didn't either. So you can imagine my surprise when good old Rusty did that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Note the Media : DNS~ You're wrong on this- It wasn't a deliberate attack by any means...  In babe's defense, is the fact that he woulda never made the connection that Rusty's "organizaton" was really refering to "organization", without you, the figurative Pat Sajack, providing him with that 2nd "i".  And after he wisely stretches his turn to spin the wheel out long enough to land on the mystery prize, the last laugh'll be on you. 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Another oh so clever contribution from the ever interesting Lazzie. Take a bow.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Note the Media : Youre a Giants fan trolling a Pats board like a tremendous loser and you're asking if I stop whicning because I noticed the media's soft coverage on the Saints bounty program? Yes, Brady and Welker gave away SB 46. We all saw the game. 
    Posted by BassFishing

What's whicning? Something filthy you do when nobody's around?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Note the Media : Another oh so clever contribution from the ever interesting Lazzie. Take a bow.
    Posted by BabeParilli

C'mon, that WAS pretty funny though, right?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Note the Media : gee i saw pats get a bad and fortunate holding call, get away with a mugging on victor cruz (both for first downs) and eli go through ur D like a hot knife thru butter when it counted...but hey guess thats just me
    Posted by JintsFan

The one where it looked like the camera angle was tailor-made for that perfectly dead-on shot of one of NY's O-linemen, arm-hooking Wilfork then falling directly to the ground, and thus bringing VW straight to the turf along with him?  Look, I know they don't often call that holding penalty through the armhook method very often...but MAN, Did you SEE that?!?  Perfect shot, armhook stright out of the block, then=Bam, he falls down on the ground for zero purpose and as a result of nothing that occured around him:  Armhook first, then the most token attempt to just touch pads with Wilfork, before he throws himself Straight Down (with VW in the armlock).  I know the announcers initially said , "I don't knowww 'bout THAT holding call..."  Then as the hilariously perfectly set cam angle shows these lone 2 guys 1-1, offering a telescopic and centered view of the armlocking event, I believe rather than backtracking like an !d!ot...1 guy did the ole, "Mmmmrrrhh" type deal (the equivalent of: "O.k. I saw it with my own eyes through some nasa based perfectly placed telescopic lens, and clear as day- I was wrong...BUT actually admitting to this, is a whole 'nother story entirely...").  

THAT play?!?  Hey, they never ever call intentional grounding in the endzone when there isn't any heavy pressure on the QB, and when he throws it into the middle of the field after being a foot and a half outta the number-lines...
       But seriously- You're clear-as-day armlock hold, costed you guys a 1st down, while Brady's Safety cost NE 2 points straight out PLUS giving the ball straight back to NY in NE's end of the field, after NE's Offense was on and off the field in their opening drive of: 1 play total.  

So...  Also, are you saying that whenever someone is accused and convicted of any crime whatsoever (this one being: Belichick and The NE Fanbase, with "SpyGate"), that for the remainder of your life, it's impossible for you yourself, to ever be on the losing side of any transgression or transgressor in ANY seperate event or future unrelated occurence (i.e "victim").  Simply impossible? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Note the Media : C'mon, that WAS pretty funny though, right?
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Actually, I've never found anything of yours humorous or insightful at all. But that is probably just a matter of my taste. It seems others find you very entertaining.

I am impressed with the torrent of words you somehow smith together though. That is not a common talent.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Note the Media : Yeah, I am Muzwell. My god are you and Babe dumb.  Did you ever test yout IQ just out of curiosity or are you afraid what the number is? Please do not procreate, although that shouldn't be a problem considering it's unlikely you've ever even touched a girl before.
    Posted by BassFishing

I scored 139 (100 is average). Those tests are easy knucklehead.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Note the Media : Yeah, I am Muzwell. My god are you and Babe dumb.  Did you ever test yout IQ just out of curiosity or are you afraid what the number is? Please do not procreate, although that shouldn't be a problem considering it's unlikely you've ever even touched a girl before.
    Posted by BassFishing

What's a yout?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

In response to "Re: Note the Media":
    That's our friend, Phat Rex. He uses different board handles due to incredible embarrassment with his Jets.   I can't imagine anyone proclaiming I speak on just "3 and 4 topics" only.  What an absolute imbecile Phat Rex/1Guy1Sharp is. Posted by BassFishing
    Wow man , you have some serious paranoia.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Note the Media : jesus they must pay you by the word...
    Posted by JintsFan

Now THAT was funny.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Note the Media : Actually, I've never found anything of yours humerous or insightful at all. But that is probably just a matter of my taste. Posted by BabeParilli

You just made me overwhelmingly happy & grateful enough with your first sentence, so don't be too hard on yourself with the latter sentiments you just expressed, o.k.? 

Sections
Shortcuts