Nothing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

Re: Nothing

In Response to Re: Nothing:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]

Yikes!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrew1218. Show andrew1218's posts

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it is all about??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]IS THERE GOD OR IS THERE NOTHING: A PROOF The Situation in Hell:           Bonus Question On Chemistry Exam: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?      Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.      One student, however, wrote the following:      First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving.      As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different Religions that exist in the world today. Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell.      Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell.      With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.      This gives two possibilities:      1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.      2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.      So which is it?      If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, "it will be a cold day in Hell before I go out with you", and take into account the fact that I went out with her last night, then number 2 must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over.      The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct . . . leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting "Oh my God."     
    Posted by portfolio1[/QUOTE]

W-O-W portfolio... If you didn't give THAT kid an "A" for that gem...idk. VERY nicely done.  Talk about ad hoc, done correct.  Extremely specific question, And the guy's just CRAZY unique take, poignant to the Laws you wished him to address, and even the off-cuff colloquialism on his own experience, makin' it fit, then roundin' it back into his argument RE: Hell...  Sorry, you do this during the stress of an in-class exam?  It's an "A".   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[QUOTE]What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it is all about??
    Posted by andrew1218[/QUOTE]

What if those were the droids we were looking for??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

12/21/12 and there will be nothing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrew1218. Show andrew1218's posts

The hurricane was NOTHING spectacular !!!!!!! Never mind !!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrew1218. Show andrew1218's posts

Nothing spelled backwards = GNIHTON - just sayin......Tongue out

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nothing : W-O-W portfolio... If you didn't give THAT kid an "A" for that gem...idk. VERY nicely done.  Talk about ad hoc, done correct.  Extremely specific question, And the guy's just CRAZY unique take, poignant to the Laws you wished him to address, and even the off-cuff colloquialism on his own experience, makin' it fit, then roundin' it back into his argument RE: Hell...  Sorry, you do this during the stress of an in-class exam?  It's an "A".   
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE

it is not new... i have seen it before...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by Harleyroadking-11[/QUOTE]

i actually laughed out loud on this one...

#1 so far...

the worst was whodatdumb*ss with hard competition from gomers fluffer...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I did less today before 9:00 then most people dont do in a whole day....  Which amounts to .....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

My first lenguaje is Spanish... my second one English...

NADA ES LA ONDA !!!!!

NOTHING RULES !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

You guys are making a pretty big deal over nothing.  It's still preseason.  It means nothing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrew1218. Show andrew1218's posts

Can someone please tell me - If the police arrest a mime - do they have to tell him he has the right to remain silent?

Thanks in advance !!!Cool

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

Hoobity..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFEETers. Show McFEETers's posts

this discussion accomplishes                .

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrew1218. Show andrew1218's posts

Never lick a steak knife.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfaninswflorida. Show Patsfaninswflorida's posts

The US economy created no jobs and the unemployment rate held steadily higher at 9.1 percent in August, fueling concerns that the US is heading for another recession.

Getty Images

It was the first time since World War II that the economy had precisely net zero jobs created for a month.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/44370439

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrew1218. Show andrew1218's posts

Can someone start a poll to see if we should have a playoff between Nothing versus Nothing Part 2?

Thanks for nothing !!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

the leafs are changin'  football weather

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrew1218. Show andrew1218's posts

Another question - Why do you have to "put your two cents in"...but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to? Taxes? 

Thanks in advance...

Foot in mouthFoot in mouth

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]Another question - Why do you have to "put your two cents in"...but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to? Taxes?  Thanks in advance...

Taxes.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrew1218. Show andrew1218's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nothing : Taxes.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]

Is that your cat? Great shot antibody !!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nothing : Is that your cat? Great shot antibody !!

Not my cat. Pulled it off the web. I just like the photo. Thanks for the support, though. It gets mixed revues.