Notice to all BDC regulars!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Re: Notice to all BDC regulars!

In Response to Re: Notice to all BDC regulars!:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Tex Caraway I know I am an idiot for not taking her to London. I could have gotten Pats tickets and just told her when we got there "hey we are going to a Pats game" I am sure she wouldnt figure out that i planned our honeymoon around the patriots schedule hahahahaha it would have been sweet I wish I had done it now. We are going to Aruba and I am fully looking forward to this vacation. A week in the sun drinking on the beach cant get better then that. Plus I had to use all my vacation days for the honeymoon so i have not had any real time off all year so this is a much needed vacation. Any tips on good places to eat and or visit while in Aruba? I am here for the next 45 minutes so please feel free to give me some tips for Aruba

Congrats Mr. MVP!!  Sigh Aruba. Drink lots of Corona, but keep you're eyes off the girl in the little white suit.   I have a hunch your wife will think of lots of ways to make you forget about the Patriots. Have fun.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

Congrats!!! We know (or hope)  you'll be able to at least watch the Pats somehow, lol!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I've never been there Killa, so about the only advice I can give you is to not go drinking with anyone named Joran van der Sloot.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

Congratulations and best wishes, Tas!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

CoolIn Response to Notice to all BDC regulars!:
    What is up my fellow Patriot fans, I will be off of the forum for about two weeks from this afternoon at 3:00 till Oct. 28th as I am getting married this coming Saturday and will be out of the country on my honey moon for the next few weeks. I know this is not Pats related but I figured i talk to most of you guys on a daily basis and thought i should at least let you regulars know that I am taking the plunge. So Caraway make sure the zombies dont take over the forum while im gone and PMike better keep these guys on their toes with plenty of "mom" jokes and "not" jokes. And Mighty if anyone gets out of line make sure to blow up on them in true MVP fashon. Keep it real guys and enjoy the Pats for the next two weeks, I will need to get up to speed as soon as I get back, i hate missing the season but sometimes a guy has to get married what of it. HaHa. Keep it real fella's and go Pats!  
    Posted by MVPKilla2009
    Good luck with your pending nuptials,though I don't post here as often as I once did...I know your wit will be missed for the 2 weeks that you will be gone..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Congrats Tas - Have a great day and a great couple of weeks.  How was the bachelor party?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

God bless you and your new wife Killa.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Congrats Killa. Aruba is pretty cool.We stayed all-inclusive so didn't eat outside the resort much.  Rent a scooter or jeep and tour around the island--make sure you hit Baby Beach. You go through the gritty downtown with lots of shady places, but they're fun to look at and the beach is great. Also go north past all the hotels on the strip and you can learn to windsurf or walk on one of the prettiest beaches you've ever seen--right next to the road. Very cool.

And...you definitely will be able to find a bar with the game, maybe Champions at the Marriott...

good luck!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Congrats and have fun.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

Congratulations MVP. Happy Honeymooning! ;-)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Notice to all BDC regulars!:
    What is up my fellow Patriot fans, I will be off of the forum for about two weeks from this afternoon at 3:00 till Oct. 28th as I am getting married this coming Saturday and will be out of the country on my honey moon for the next few weeks. I know this is not Pats related but I figured i talk to most of you guys on a daily basis and thought i should at least let you regulars know that I am taking the plunge. So Caraway make sure the zombies dont take over the forum while im gone and PMike better keep these guys on their toes with plenty of "mom" jokes and "not" jokes. And Mighty if anyone gets out of line make sure to blow up on them in true MVP fashon. Keep it real guys and enjoy the Pats for the next two weeks, I will need to get up to speed as soon as I get back, i hate missing the season but sometimes a guy has to get married what of it. HaHa. Keep it real fella's and go Pats!  
    Posted by MVPKilla2009
    A shot gun wedding huh? you better run dude! just kidding,have a blast.and remember its what you make it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Another day another Leon/Bugboy hallucination. How typically boring.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Another broken record post by le-fraud!!! How many time have you been banned leon? I may have had a part in that!!!!

Wait you played football right? And you have proof of that right fraud?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy life.  Was the tux in the throwback colors or did you go with the standard silver and blue?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

I dont know if I should say congrats or good luck. So I will say both congrats and good luck

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from paob. Show paob's posts

In Response to Notice to all BDC regulars!:
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

Congratulations and welcome to the club!!

Sections
Shortcuts