Notice to all BDC regulars!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Notice to all BDC regulars!

What is up my fellow Patriot fans, I will be off of the forum for about two weeks from this afternoon at 3:00 till Oct. 28th as I am getting married this coming Saturday and will be out of the country on my honey moon for the next few weeks. I know this is not Pats related but I figured i talk to most of you guys on a daily basis and thought i should at least let you regulars know that I am taking the plunge. So Caraway make sure the zombies dont take over the forum while im gone and PMike better keep these guys on their toes with plenty of "mom" jokes and "not" jokes. And Mighty if anyone gets out of line make sure to blow up on them in true MVP fashon. Keep it real guys and enjoy the Pats for the next two weeks, I will need to get up to speed as soon as I get back, i hate missing the season but sometimes a guy has to get married what of it. HaHa. Keep it real fella's and go Pats!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: Notice to all BDC regulars!

Congrats Taz!  But you should have gotten married in 2 weeks, that way your honeymoon would start on the bye week.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

How do you plan a wedding/honeymoon in the middle of the NFL season?  You just broke a man law.  NE how, congrats, enjoy, and good luck!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to Re: Notice to all BDC regulars!:
    [QUOTE]Congrats Taz!  But you should have gotten married in 2 weeks, that way your honeymoon would start on the bye week.
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

Congratulations Taz, best wishes 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Thanks guys, you are so right i should have made sure we got married in the off season but as I am sure most of you know I didnt have much of a say in any of this hahahaha but if i had just waited two weeks I could have had the bye week! damn it!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

`Congrats Taz. Best wishes to you and the special lady.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

I admire your courage. Good luck.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Best wishes. Taz.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zigmundo. Show zigmundo's posts

Cowboys, Colts, Dolphins, 49ers, Ravens, Broncos, Lions, Jaguars, Seahawks, and Titans are all on byes over the next 2 weeks. Which team is your wife-to-be a fan of?

Congratulations.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Oh you think I would marry any lady that is not a Pats fan? hahahaha no way bro! She is a Pats fan through and through just like me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Congrats to you and the soon to be better half. I hope that "out of the country" means London on the 25th!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Boy do I wish I was going to London for that game....damn why didnt i think of that! She would have gone for it too!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Congrats Killa.  I'll keep the zombies in check while you're away.  I have to be honest though.  I don't know why you didn't take your wife to London for the next 2 weeks.  2 weeks in London with Pats tickets to boot would make one heck of a honeymoon :^)

So at least tell us which country you are visiting.  A lot of us have been all over and might have some nice tips.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Notice to all BDC regulars!:
    [QUOTE]What is up my fellow Patriot fans, I will be off of the forum for about two weeks from this afternoon at 3:00 till Oct. 28th as I am getting married this coming Saturday and will be out of the country on my honey moon for the next few weeks. I know this is not Pats related but I figured i talk to most of you guys on a daily basis and thought i should at least let you regulars know that I am taking the plunge. So Caraway make sure the zombies dont take over the forum while im gone and PMike better keep these guys on their toes with plenty of "mom" jokes and "not" jokes. And Mighty if anyone gets out of line make sure to blow up on them in true MVP fashon. Keep it real guys and enjoy the Pats for the next two weeks, I will need to get up to speed as soon as I get back, i hate missing the season but sometimes a guy has to get married what of it. HaHa. Keep it real fella's and go Pats!  
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

Congratulations, MVP! May you and your bride have many years of happiness together.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Thanks Tex

Caraway I know I am an idiot for not taking her to London. I could have gotten Pats tickets and just told her when we got there "hey we are going to a Pats game" I am sure she wouldnt figure out that i planned our honeymoon around the patriots schedule hahahahaha it would have been sweet I wish I had done it now.

We are going to Aruba and I am fully looking forward to this vacation. A week in the sun drinking on the beach cant get better then that. Plus I had to use all my vacation days for the honeymoon so i have not had any real time off all year so this is a much needed vacation. Any tips on good places to eat and or visit while in Aruba? I am here for the next 45 minutes so please feel free to give me some tips for Aruba.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Well to anyone I didnt get to chat with see you guys in a few weeks, my co-workers are pushing me out the door early so I wont be here as logn as I thought. I will check in before i leave to see if anyone had any good tips about Aruba but if I dont talk to you guys again thanks for the kind words and go pats!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Congrats and goodluck. Misery loves comany! Just kidding. Have fun and see you when you get back.

Go Pats!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Congrats.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

You can tell who's married and who's single by those who infer that killa had any input whatsoever as to where, when and with whom his wedding would be.

As my wedding gift to you, killa, for the next two weeks I am going to pepper my posts with misspellings and then snap at anyone who points it out.

Startign write now.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from beastplant. Show beastplant's posts

[QUOTE]You can tell who's married and who's single by those who infer that killa had any input whatsoever as to where, when and with whom his wedding would be. As my wedding gift to you, killa, for the next two weeks I am going to pepper my posts with misspellings and then snap at anyone who points it out. Startign write now.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

i will be married one day by a shamanic miget from dimention smagma5.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

congrats Taz!  Best wishes!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Notice to all BDC regulars!:
    [QUOTE]What is up my fellow Patriot fans, I will be off of the forum for about two weeks from this afternoon at 3:00 till Oct. 28th as I am getting married this coming Saturday and will be out of the country on my honey moon for the next few weeks. I know this is not Pats related but I figured i talk to most of you guys on a daily basis and thought i should at least let you regulars know that I am taking the plunge. So Caraway make sure the zombies dont take over the forum while im gone and PMike better keep these guys on their toes with plenty of "mom" jokes and "not" jokes. And Mighty if anyone gets out of line make sure to blow up on them in true MVP fashon. Keep it real guys and enjoy the Pats for the next two weeks, I will need to get up to speed as soon as I get back, i hate missing the season but sometimes a guy has to get married what of it. HaHa. Keep it real fella's and go Pats!  

Congratulations!  Hope the weather clears up in time for your big day!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]Oh you think I would marry any lady that is not a Pats fan? hahahaha no way bro! She is a Pats fan through and through just like me.

And you're a lucky man!  I'm seeing a girl right now who is a Boston sports nut and I think she may be a keeper.  Regardless, I envy you.  Best of luck again!  And enjoy the nice, warm weather in Aruba!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

Congratulations Taz! I got married almost 4 years ago and spent my honeymoon in Aruba as well. We had a great time down there.

The best steak house I've ever been to: http://www.elgaucho-aruba.com/

It was the only place we went to twice the entire time I was down there.

Avoid horseback riding because its a rocky dessert and you don't want to hurt your junk... your gonna need them. But the natural pool is a site worth seeing and swimming in.

I stayed at the Renaissance hotel and they had boat that picked you up in the hotel lobby and took you to thier private island to relax and swim at.... really nice. One side of the island is a n ude beach and we didn't realize until whamm some hotty came strutting by totally n ude. Within a few heart beats my new wife had us moving to the other side of the island which was family oriented.

Man it was a great week. Wish I could have gone for two.

Sections
Shortcuts