Novel Idea - Armchair GMs - pick 29

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

Novel Idea - Armchair GMs - pick 29

For those posters who were disapponted that we traded out of #29 and should have stayed and draft a particular 'Stud' - please post you pick. Then we can track the armchair GMs we have on the board and see how well they did against BB.

It is your pick against Collins, Ryan, and Boyce

Maybe we can review this thread at the end of the year.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

Re: Novel Idea - Armchair GMs - pick 29

Give me Alec Ogletree

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I'd have taken Ogletree too if we stayed at 29, but I don't see him being that much better than Collins to justify not having Ryan and Boyce.

This is why not having our normal two 2nd rd picks and one in every other round killed us. We could have taken Ogletree, gotten that freak athlete LB, then if we also had an extra second or third maybe gotten a strating G like Larry Warford while still taking Dobson, Ryan and Boyce (and just not taking Harmon, haha).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to mia76's comment:

For those posters who were disapponted that we traded out of #29 and should have stayed and draft a particular 'Stud' - please post you pick. Then we can track the armchair GMs we have on the board and see how well they did against BB.

Don't forget it included the 7th rounder that allowed them to get LeGarrett Blount as will...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

In response to mia76's comment:

Don't forget it included the 7th rounder that allowed them to get LeGarrett Blount as will...

Yeah - I just figured by the seventh round so many variables get in the way on that. And it is too much of a boom or bust proposition.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Between Elam and Ogletree for me.   If I had to pick one I'd say Elam.  I will say I like the pick of Collins, but had they picked him at 29 I'd have been OK with that too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I would of taken someone from Rutgers.