Novel Idea - Armchair GMs - pick 52 and 59

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

Novel Idea - Armchair GMs - pick 52 and 59

Same idea as my last thread regarding making a pick at 29 instead of trading out. This time it is for those who agreed with the trade but didn't like the selections in round 2. (Not going further than the round 2 selections as the variables become too crazy.) Lets limit this to one defensive player and one offensive player so the comparisons are easier. And the players have to be available at that pick in the actual draft.

BB - Collins and Dobson

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

Re: Novel Idea - Armchair GMs - pick 52 and 59

bump

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I'm fine with these picks and Ryan and Boyce. It is Harmon that was annoying and at least 2 rounds too early.

Picking at the time I'd have taken Sio Moore and Larry Warford and assumed that a WR would be there in rd 3. But I am PUMPED with the guys we took too.

Collins better not dog it though, he has so much ability but Moore gave 100% all the time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The only change I'd really want to make is trading down 15-20 spots from 91 and getting an extra 5th or 6th. With the high 4th I'd take swiss army knife O-lineman Barrett Jones and with the 5th-6th BB could take Harmon.

Sections
Shortcuts