now i remember why...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

now i remember why...

... i hated this board.

the AFC is wide open after two weeks with 11 of 16 AFC clubs at 1-1.  give the season a chance before jumping overboard.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: now i remember why...

In Response to now i remember why...:
    ... i hated this board. the AFC is wide open after two weeks with 11 of 16 AFC clubs at 1-1.  give the season a chance before jumping overboard.
    Posted by FOWLER8196

yes pretty much open season

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

yeah, people are jumping out of 10 story windows around here.  I'm afraid it's going to be like that this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

this is probably my last post on this website just because it irritates me

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Nice to see you around gary....

Too many fairweather fans

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

Oh I agree, I hate all this negativititties.... It just brings me down man. Thanks Gawd Tom Brady's life suks more than mine right now, at least I have that to think about huh? I mean, its not like I wont have a bad week if I lost to Buffalo lol! So hows everybody doing? Great night for some football aint it? Wink

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

The board is especially unbearable the night after a loss, as well as the next day.  The scariest thought though, is not what people write here, but that the people who write here are real people.

What if some of these posters are doctors, lawyers, city managers, judges, etc.  YIKES!  I mean really, can you imagine some of the overly negative posters (smorgan86, mthurl) as doctors?  You'd go in to have a mole on your finger looked at and be told you're going to die...  Or what if the overly positive posters were lawyers?  Can you imagine them mounting a defense on your behalf?  "Look sir, the prosecution has no case whatsoever.  We're going to steamroll their case without even trying..." and then you go to jail...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to now i remember why...:
    ... i hated this board. the AFC is wide open after two weeks with 11 of 16 AFC clubs at 1-1.  give the season a chance before jumping overboard.
    Posted by FOWLER8196

Too many fans want a repeat of 2007..  they are blinded by this desire.  Not so much the end result, but a repeat season like that with a happy ending, this time!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: now i remember why...:
    The board is especially unbearable the night after a loss, as well as the next day.  The scariest thought though, is not what people write here, but that the people who write here are real people. What if some of these posters are doctors, lawyers, city managers, judges, etc.  YIKES!  I mean really, can you imagine some of the overly negative posters (smorgan86, mthurl) as doctors?  You'd go in to have a mole on your finger looked at and be told you're going to die...  Or what if the overly positive posters were lawyers?  Can you imagine them mounting a defense on your behalf?  "Look sir, the prosecution has no case whatsoever.  We're going to steamroll their case without even trying..." and then you go to jail...
    Posted by carawaydj

Ohh too funny Carawaydj...but so right on man!  Here's another one, Imagine if some of them were coaches of a pro NFL Team that doesnt listen to its fan forums advice and keep making blunder moves...imagine being that guy lol..
    Or, being a pro quaterback that use to win most of the time and now not being able to throw to your receivers and have a hot wife that drains your ball sack each week so you cant play (is she from new jersey?) oh boy that would suk come monday morning wouldt it?
    Yep, I sre wouldnt want to be any of those guys, espically if I lost to Buffalo....lol!Tongue out

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: now i remember why...:
    In Response to Re: now i remember why... : Ohh too funny Carawaydj...but so right on man!  Here's another one, Imagine if some of them were coaches of a pro NFL Team that doesnt listen to its fan forums advice and keep making blunder moves......
    Posted by JerrySpringer

There's a saying I hear from time to time on Sirius NFL.  Coaches who start listening to the fans will find themselves sitting with the fans.

Sections
Shortcuts