Now I'm rooting for Cincy tomorrow!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Now I'm rooting for Cincy tomorrow!

I don't really want any part of the red-hot Colts if we can help it.  I'd rather let Gomer deal with them.  We'll see.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: Now I'm rooting for Cincy tomorrow!

I respectfully disagree... IMHO it's all about match-ups. I would rather play the colts than go up against the cincy D. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

I respectfully disagree... IMHO it's all about match-ups. I would rather play the colts than go up against the cincy D. 

No brainer!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Had the Chiefs won I was cheering for the Chargers.  Chiefs have too many injuries.  Now the Colts won I will also be cheering for the Bungholes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I always wanted the Bengals.    Their offense is weak.  Revenge game for the Pats.

Then you have Lewis 0-4 in the postseason.

Luck can beat the Broncos too.

Everything is setting up nicely.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

I don't think they are anywhere near as red hot when you take them out of the comfort of their dome. See how they go outside in Foxboro in the elements. I'd rather Colts and their non exsistant defense and running game than Cincy

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

I don't really want any part of the red-hot Colts if we can help it.  I'd rather let Gomer deal with them.  We'll see.

red-hot? their defense gave up 44 points

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Neither KC or Indy has a defense right now taking into account injuries. Also a big letdown game next week since this was a huge emotional game.

I think Luck telegraphs his throws, something KC was taking advantage of before becoming gassed.

Then again Colts  are not set up well for NE. 

So I am rooting for SD for those reasons and also because Cinci is a strange team, they have the talent to crush any team in the AFC if they are on the same page but also can really be terrible. Don't want to gamble they have a good day against the Pats.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

SD probably will upset the bungles

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

I would much rather have the colts in foxborough in January.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I dont know about this. On 1 hand Luck has shown the ability to literally put the entire team on his back and score at will. Dalton can't do that imo. Then again, cinci def is better then Indy's, and they have much better weapons on offense.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I'd rather not face AJ Green, Marvin Jones, Gio Bernard, BJGE, Gresham, Eifert....Sure Dalton isnt the greatest but he does have good weapons around him. We dont have a WR close to AJ's talent, only Edelman is better than Jones on our team, Bernard and BJGE combo could beat up our line and if Blount didnt have that type of perofrmance in the last game most people wouldnt be to high on him.  and we have problem with all TE's althought they are beat up for Cinci.

On the other hand I think we can handle most anyone on the Colts offense. Their defense is a joke also. I'd take the dome team in a cold/bad weather game than Cinci. But, that is just me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

I'd rather not face AJ Green, Marvin Jones, Gio Bernard, BJGE, Gresham, Eifert....Sure Dalton isnt the greatest but he does have good weapons around him. We dont have a WR close to AJ's talent, only Edelman is better than Jones on our team, Bernard and BJGE combo could beat up our line and if Blount didnt have that type of perofrmance in the last game most people wouldnt be to high on him.  and we have problem with all TE's althought they are beat up for Cinci.

On the other hand I think we can handle most anyone on the Colts offense. Their defense is a joke also. I'd take the dome team in a cold/bad weather game than Cinci. But, that is just me.

Yeah, I agree for all the reasons you just mentioned. The Bengals are a better team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You might have just convinced me enough to want to play the Colts instead of the Bengals.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Valid points all around.  Cincy is definitely not a easy team to beat either, but Indy sure looked good once they finally showed up on the second half today.   Their defense is better than given credit for.  I'm still rooting for Cincy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

I've always been a firm believer in the adage, "if you want to be the best, you have to beat the best".  

I say, let the chips fall where they may.  You still have to get on the field and execute.  I trust the coaches to come up with a good gameplan, no matter the opponent.  Then, it's up to the team to go out and execute.  If they do that, with fire in the belly and relishing each challenge, the Patriots will win.

Some of the posters appear to imply that Patriots would be better off if they did not have to face the Broncos, and suggested various scenarios and hopes that it would happen.  Even if the Broncos were to win the Divisional round, they can be beaten by the Patriots for the AFC title.  Denver was the best team in the AFC, and it will be sweet for the Patriots to beat them in Denver.  A good preparation for the cold Super Bowl in NYC!

Red Sox 2013 World Series Champions.  Patriots 2014 Super Bowl Champions???!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Red hot? Dont know about that. KC let that happen with poor mental toughness and terrible clock management. KC--far from an offensive powerhouse-- scored 44 points against the Colts D, which has bordered on lousy all year. Tom Brady would carve them to pieces. That being said, I will still root for Cincy because I like them. If we have to lose, Id rather it was to Cincy than Gomer or Stay Puft.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

You might have just convinced me enough to want to play the Colts instead of the Bengals.

As Rodney just said, you only have to defend TY Hilton, Bb won't let that happen. But luck is magic

at the same time PZm gets a walk thru with SD, We will just have yo take who comes  , out of our control

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Bengals were always going to win, The Chargers were the fourth possible 8-8 team that could have made the playoffs as the WC team, they're not good.

They're the definition of mediocrity.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'll take Indy at home in the cold over most anything else. Their defense is a joke - we should be able to run on them - they don't run it that well, they don't have Wayne, etc. I think they'd look like a much different team than the one that was able to just throw the ball over the top of the defense in bad coverages and perfect conditions today. I can't see a Belichick coached team allowing that. I can't see New England weather allowing it either. The only thing that worries me is that they have a little bit of a pass rush and a few linebackers fast enough to stop a screen, but typical of Indy they are small...can be run on.

I like our chances against them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I tend to think the Bengals are more physical and I dont want any more injuries. Yet look what happened to the Chiefs...

Whoever we play it is a test. I hope whoever plays Denver beats em (unlikely) cause our chances are better with a home game than on the road.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

I always wanted the Bengals.    Their offense is weak.  Revenge game for the Pats.

Then you have Lewis 0-4 in the postseason.

Luck can beat the Broncos too.

Everything is setting up nicely.

I agree-- and on top of it -- if we get the Colts the Pats will score but so will the Colts-it will be a shootout -- we beat Cinci by 10-17 points -- it won't be in a heavy rainpour with high winds this time?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

I dont know about this. On 1 hand Luck has shown the ability to literally put the entire team on his back and score at will. Dalton can't do that imo. Then again, cinci def is better then Indy's, and they have much better weapons on offense.

You nailed it - pick your poison --Colts and Luck can light it up -Dalton is VERY inconsistent  Yet Bengals D is superior to Colts horrid D esp; pass coverage  so do we want the bad D with the Colts or the tough D with the Bungels?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I don't have a preference, they are all good teams. The Patriots just happen to be a tick better, so bring on whomever and let the game begin...See whatever team from the NFC in New Jersey!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

No brainer!

Agreed! Folks here are seriously selling the Bengals short.  

Sections
Shortcuts