Now in the what is he smoking category: "Belichick noted that he thought McCourty had a good game in Sunday's loss."

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Now in the what is he smoking category:

I want DMC moved to safety.  As much as I like Ebner and his rugby youtube videos, the guy just isn't a safety.  Get him out of there.  Why isn't Dowling out on the field.  Get him in there, he can't do any worse then these others and I think he has some good upside.

If they let Mark Sancheese light em up then I will be smashing my tv during the game!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Does any other team rotate DBs within game as much as the Patriots how about just letting them play period and see if anyone can get better?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I want DMC moved to safety.  As much as I like Ebner and his rugby youtube videos, the guy just isn't a safety.  Get him out of there.  Why isn't Dowling out on the field.  Get him in there, he can't do any worse then these others and I think he has some good upside.

If they let Mark Sancheese light em up then I will be smashing my tv during the game!!

[/QUOTE]

no argument here

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

McCourty actually did have a decent game. Not sure if I'd call it good but it was decent. The problem is fans only see the couple of big and which jersey number is on the screen. For a majority of the day we didn't see McCourty's number or hear his name meaning he did his job. On a couple of the plays he looked like he was beat badly they were actually plays setup with over the top help, but either Wilson or Ebner were not even close to where they were suppose to be and the WR was already behind McCourty covering the under route. Yes McCourty did make a couple of bone head plays and he still doesn't turn his head around (given the rest of the secondary I think this is a coaching issue) but overall he had the best game of all the secondary which to me was average to decent for the league. If we had real S's I think most of these preceived issues with McCourty would disappear and we'd hardly hear his name (which is a good thing)

[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with this the safetys were out of place alot, they bit almost every time on play action and they let players beat them down field.  See it live really hit home what some people have been saying about the secondary.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If our entire secondary played like DMC it would be average most of the time with a few fails here and there (see 4th quarter at Baltimore).  Our secondary is bad because DMC is by far the best player back there.  DMC is the least of our problems.

[/QUOTE]

++++1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to LittleTimmy31's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah Babe, we all know the Pat's seconary stinks, but the front 7 is pretty good. Although it may be unpopular next year to draft/trade to get even more DB's, that could be the way to go to get some real cover guys that can prevent all these huge pass plays.

Can it be any clearer that the Pat's secondary is killing this team?!?!!!

[/QUOTE]

It is pretty clear LT.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Ebner, in his limited time has managed to be a key player in 2 devastating losses. He might be a feel good story and all but I would feel a whole lot better if he had found his way onto the practice squad.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ebner, in his limited time has managed to be a key player in 2 devastating losses. He might be a feel good story and all but I would feel a whole lot better if he had found his way onto the practice squad.

[/QUOTE]

looking back.

trade all late the picks for janoris jenkins

and welker for finnegan (10 mil used for welker could have had finnegan).

or 10 million from somewhere else on the team (id like to have both)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

The if we onlytook Jenkins is getting old. If we only took Konz too.  Maybe the jets have better corners and a better coach.  Their probably looking for more fans too.  Do you watch the coaches tape or just the tv feed?  BB has a lot ofexperience in the NFL, I'll go on his opinion.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

not closing out the 4th quater in every recent loss.

much is on dmac and the secondary..

yet overall team collapse..

like its pre-programmed to keep making the same mistakes.

maybe this team is overrated?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The if we onlytook Jenkins is getting old. If we only took Konz too.  Maybe the jets have better corners and a better coach.  Their probably looking for more fans too.  Do you watch the coaches tape or just the tv feed?  BB has a lot ofexperience in the NFL, I'll go on his opinion.  

[/QUOTE]

if you dont wanna play, ignore thr thread and move onto something you like discussing.. dont hate. in sports we discuss the past, the present and the future.

bb doenst need you to carry his water, hes not worried about fans re-evaluating choices.