Now jets fans beat up women?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Now jets fans beat up women?

Great video on Boston news tonight a girl in Pats gear leaving stadium gets punched in face by male jets fan....real class

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re: Now jets fans beat up women?

I'm not shocked. 

I would expect no less from a Jets fan.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DtJ6A0LDA0

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Jets fans are degenerates. Their trolls that come here are evidence of it as is this video

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In the Jets fan's defense, it's hard to tell the male from the female Pats fans.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In the Jets fan's defense, it's hard to tell the male from the female Pats fans.

[/QUOTE]

No class Mike... good for you.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Meh, I thought the lady was just minded her business and got punch, but she got into the middle of a fight and she might have struck him.

Once adrenalin gets into your system, it's hard to turn it off. Especially with alcohol inhibiting your judgement. Point is, the lady shouldn't have put herself in that situation. 

Everyone needs to calm down, you have no stake in the game. It's entertainment.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Meh, I thought the lady was just minded her business and got punch, but she got into the middle of a fight and she might have struck him.

Once adrenalin gets into your system, it's hard to turn it off. Especially with alcohol inhibiting your judgement. Point is, the lady shouldn't have put herself in that situation. 

[/QUOTE]

So, your blaming the woman?

We see how you roll.  Sounds like you been there, done that with your alcohol excuse.

Dudes going to jail.  Maybe you'd  like to join him?  Be his women?

Have some entertainment?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just sayin.  Likely it was some ho' from Haveril mouthing off about how great Tom Brady is. 

[/QUOTE]

Wow! bragging about beating up woman. Impressive. As annoying as UD6 can be I seriously doubt he would ever joke or defend someone who did this.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

That's a jet fan for ya. They act like they won the Super Bowl . Same as that idiot coach. See it's hard being a NY fan , Sox in the WS, Bruins have a great team, Pats will win the division. I don't mind a loss it's not the div. loss that stings it's the conference loss.the jets will lose to Cincy next week anyway. They may play tough even cover a spread but will or at least should lose.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You expect any less from a Jet's fan?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

About as classless a post as I've ever seen in this forum, source notwithstanding.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So, your blaming the woman?

We see how you roll.  Sounds like you been there, done that with your alcohol excuse.

Dudes going to jail.  Maybe you'd  like to join him?  Be his women?

Have some entertainment?

[/QUOTE]

I'm blaming both, but yes. The lady shouldn't have gotten involved, she couldn't help the guy and could only get hurt. As for "how I roll", I don't drink and the last time I struck a woman was when I was 10 and I had a fight with my older sister. 

As far as the guy going to jail, he deserves to. Never said otherwise, I just wasn't as offended as you lot. Like I said, I thought she was just minding her business when some punk attacked her for being a Pats fan. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

What a scum bag that guy was.  Who hits a woman?  Yeah she was acting all tough getting involved and all, but still shouldn't have got popped like that.  Looks like another woman went after the guy afterwards, surprised she didn't get dropped.  I remember the saying if you don't act like a woman then be prepared to not be treated like one.  So maybe she will think next time.  Still, If I was there I would have given the guy a beatdown, plain and simple. Would have broke his arm off and beat him with it.  Then I would have told the woman to take some classes on how to act like a woman.  If she wants to act tough and think she should have a pass because she is a female then this probably wasn't the first or last time she got a five knuckle kiss to the chops.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Great video on Boston news tonight a girl in Pats gear leaving stadium gets punched in face by male jets fan....real class

[/QUOTE]

i saw that too on FB...classless

glad it's on camera hope they ID this lowrent

i know both crowds well and Jets fans have always had

a real LOW crude drunken element to their fans

Giants fans would never do this or a lot of other things i have seen at

Jets games over the years

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just a classless organization with classless, pukey fans.  I love how he acts like he's cool throwing punches at a girl half his size.

[/QUOTE]

Would it have been ok if she was bigger than him?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That's a jet fan for ya. They act like they won the Super Bowl . Same as that idiot coach. See it's hard being a NY fan , Sox in the WS, Bruins have a great team, Pats will win the division. I don't mind a loss it's not the div. loss that stings it's the conference loss.the jets will lose to Cincy next week anyway. They may play tough even cover a spread but will or at least should lose.

[/QUOTE]

no it's not hard because we have two teams in every sport a point that is often missed here

I hate the Yankees as a Mets fan and I actually like the Sox so don't bother me there

big Rangers and Knicks fan but never hated the Bruins or Celtics-still have great memories of Larry and Magic going at it just about every year in the 80's and I rooted for the Celts over the Lakers in both recent Finals

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

She comes across and hits him in the face at least once.

He popped her, but it wasn't a Superman knockout blow.  She's seen at the end fixing her hair (and wiping her bloody nose).

She should have stayed out of it.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

It is a difficult situation being a visiting fan in a rival's stadium. I have witnessed humiliating things happening to visiting fans by drunk, violent local fans at baseball and football stadiums in NY and NE. There are too many people looking for fights and bating people to respond.

It is just not worth it wear your teams colors if the situation is dangerous. And it is insane to take the bait from rival fans who are looking for any excuse to beat the crap out of you.

This is safety issue. The league and stadiums have come a long way since the 80's in insuring fan safety but they need to continue to be vigilant.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

She comes across and hits him in the face at least once.

He popped her, but it wasn't a Superman knockout blow.  She's seen at the end fixing her hair (and wiping her bloody nose).

She should have stayed out of it.

[/QUOTE]

So, you approve of beating women, too? Christ, are you a loser or what?

[/QUOTE]

Are you sexist?  Why would it matter if it's a man or woman?  Assualt is illegal, even if she was screaming that they changed the rule, they changed the rule.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

The bigger issue is fan vs. fan violence which has been an international problem particularly at soccer stadiums in Europe. The problem has calmed down some lately but only through vigorous enforcement by the authorities to identify thugs, weed them out and make arrests.

There is an effort right now in NY/NJ to identify the perpertrators.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

About as classless a post as I've ever seen in this forum, source notwithstanding.

[/QUOTE]

starts with the classless coach Rex and his team and just goes on down to the fans.  

Sections
Shortcuts