now that ex-celtic JASON COLLINS has walked out of those closet doors, is it possible the PATS could have the first openly gay ACTIVE player?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to kylerocks' comment:

The Patriots have already had an openly gay player, from 2004 to 2007, they had Randall Gay, who was a gay his whole life and whose jersey clearly indicated that he was completely gay.  In fact he came from a gay family and had many gay relatives.  From what I understand he was a good, hard working kid, an overachiever who never let being gay define him.

I always cracked up playing madden when Randall Gay got called for illegal touching.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Echo!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Echo!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Echo!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Echo!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

hey, y not? football has the tight end, guys wear super tight pants, qb fondles a guy right in the center bending over offensively, u have the wide receiver, on and on.. this sport will is ready! seriously, its a shame we need this discussion in 2013. a very macho ray lewis type would change it all very quickly. to each his own, about time!

i sure hope not

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

hey, y not? football has the tight end, guys wear super tight pants, qb fondles a guy right in the center bending over offensively, u have the wide receiver, on and on.. this sport will is ready! seriously, its a shame we need this discussion in 2013. a very macho ray lewis type would change it all very quickly. to each his own, about time!

i sure hope not

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

i sure hope not don't use sports to spread that disease.