Now that football season is over, what does everybody do till September?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Now that football season is over, what does everybody do till September?

I'll be tying saltwater flies for the next 2 months, eagerly waiting the striped bass return to Cape Cod in April....What other hobbies do the rest of you do to occupy your time??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: Now that football season is over, what does everybody do till September?

The football season isn't over.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

The football season is definitely over. The Super Bowl is just a weak excuse for debauching over pizza and beer, watching idiot commercials and listening to well-paid, clueless morons. Good luck in the draft. Go Pats!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdrenalineJunkie. Show AdrenalineJunkie's posts

Snowboarding until the snow is gone and they kick us off the mountain... and then figuring out a new adventure for the summer!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Pitchers and catchers report in two weeks...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Sox forums are funny Laughing

Recent discussions

document.domain = "boston.com"; var daapiServerUrl = "http://sitelife.boston.com/ver1.0/Direct/Process";

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

there is no offseason
    just wait for the draft and FA

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

draft mania, march madness, angels baseball (hey i live a mile from the stadium,  can get a good seat for $20 and park for free), sailing, hanging at the beach, prospecting and camping in the desert followed by pats training camp.

the beauty part is that i no longer have that annoying "work" thing interfering with my life!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I can't stand the thought of a full Baseball season.  Spring training, 162 boring games of 3-4 hrs.  some longer and then the playoffs.  Last year the season went into November.  I wish I could go into hibernation until football camps or atleast the combine and then draft then camps. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Finish up my software, formally launch my business, and spend May-June in the Czech Republic.  I might make a trip back to New England in August.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

hibernate

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from smileybennyhill. Show smileybennyhill's posts

Nickolson.gif Nicholson FAP image by motley_gopher

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

start watching rubgy and racing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

I'm learning about the Kosher Nostra and JFK:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyer_Lansky

http://www.amazon.com/Final-Judgment-Missing-Assassination-Conspiracy/dp/0974548405/ref=sr_1_1/175-2654911-3882816?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1265572694&sr=8-1

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

follow the red sox.

take my 7 yr old son to legooland. he's a sucker for clone wars legos.

watch u2 when they come here in june.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Usually I watch each game again on the DVR beginning from week one to game 16 and playoffs each weekend and that gets me to baseball..This year may be tough to do. I might just watch the homes games and London for obvious reasons.This is a season that will be easy to forget............my wife just shakes her head and leaves the room..............

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

what are you talking about cc?? You're season ended 5 weeks ago. what cave have you been living in?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

This is signing season.  In January the Pats signed six of their own practice squad players to contracts already, because this year is uncapped.  Look for an average of 1 trade this month, possibly a draft choice for a malcontent player.  Free agency starts March 1. Restricted free agents in the Wes Welker mold are fair game.

Sections
Shortcuts