Now that Lloyd is here....eerily similar plays, drastically different outcomes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Re: Now that Lloyd is here....eerily similar plays, drastically different outcomes

In Response to Re: Now that Lloyd is here....eerily similar plays, drastically different outcomes:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Now that Lloyd is here....eerily similar plays, drastically different outcomes : Nobody cares about the Giants here dude. Don't you have any friends that are Giants fans that you can talk to? They must have a forum on one of the NY papers. Hanging around here on a Patriots forum 24/7 bragging about how your team won the super bowl gets kind of old doesn't it? The first couple of times its like okay, you guys beat us we get it, but after months of the same thing its become obsessive. You come across as both a troll and a loser. 
    Posted by 15315k[/QUOTE]

You are spot on my friend.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Now that Lloyd is here....eerily similar plays, drastically different outcomes

My thoughts on the throw and dropped catch.  I thought the throw was off, but I am willing to entertain the idea that Brady threw the ball exactly where he wanted. 

If the latter, then Brady understands that he has thrown a ball that knowing the degree of difficulty to make the catch is significantly greater than had he thrown it to the side to which Welker was turned.  I said on another thread that 90% of the other receivers would not be able to make that catch or would not even make the attempt.  The Lloyd ball was different in that he did not need to make a full body turn to get to the ball as Welker did. 

All of this said, I've also been on record as saying if a pro receiver gets both hands on the ball, then the catch is expected to be made. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: Now that Lloyd is here....eerily similar plays, drastically different outcomes:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Now that Lloyd is here....eerily similar plays, drastically different outcomes : Really,M6 this guy shows up when the Giants win in  07, has all kinds of crap to say on a Pats board. ( I can honestly say ive never been to another teams board.) He barks again at the beginning of the season, then disappears when the Giants struggle this year only to come back the week of the SB and say he was banned for 6 mos. or something.  He gives a name of someone he "talked" to from BDC and then somehow comes back as "Jintsfan" once again.  This guy is full of it.  Listening to NY radio all day and being a punk on a Pats board. Ohh yeah, if he is not a troll, who is!
    Posted by MoreRings[/QUOTE]

I can't say I'm that familiar with his posting history. I know I've had more than a few discussions/disagreements/arguments involving him, and i gave my opinion. As I said, he DOES occassionally say something outrageous, seemingly just to get under someone's skin...but often just in response to a salvo sent his way. That's all. If he was simply a troll, he would've been banned by now. Plenty others have been, even UD6, who is similar in my estimation with what he has to say (as far as inflammatory/outrageous comments) has been banned multiple times. Jints has not. THat should be enough to stop calling him a troll. Seriously.

If you don't like him, or he aggravates you that much...use the ignore function. I, for one, wouldn't want a board simply populated with all agreeable Pats fans...what fun would that be?

Pats fans are intelligent, or can be when we want to be. I'd rather tear apart a post on the factual basis rather than attack someone for being an outspoken fan of another team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Now that Lloyd is here....eerily similar plays, drastically different outcomes : I can't say I'm that familiar with his posting history. I know I've had more than a few discussions/disagreements/arguments involving him, and i gave my opinion. As I said, he DOES occassionally say something outrageous, seemingly just to get under someone's skin...but often just in response to a salvo sent his way. That's all. If he was simply a troll, he would've been banned by now. Plenty others have been, even UD6, who is similar in my estimation with what he has to say (as far as inflammatory/outrageous comments) has been banned multiple times. Jints has not. THat should be enough to stop calling him a troll. Seriously. If you don't like him, or he aggravates you that much...use the ignore function. I, for one, wouldn't want a board simply populated with all agreeable Pats fans...what fun would that be? Pats fans are intelligent, or can be when we want to be. I'd rather tear apart a post on the factual basis rather than attack someone for being an outspoken fan of another team.
    Posted by ma6dragon9[/QUOTE]

My apologies if I misinterpreted your original post, it sounded like you were saying Lloyd would have made the catch. As for Jintsfan, he agreed with me on page 3 of this thread, so he can't be all bad...

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts