Now that we have covered everything...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Now that we have covered everything...

Any suggestions on how to pass time till Sunday??... Fire away

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Re: Now that we have covered everything...

Booze, hot women and more booze.

Then 2 days in bed and viola!

Its sunday!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Living down here in the Baltimore area, avoid as much "Purple Fever" as I can!!!!  Also, wear my Pats gear EVERYDAY when I go out!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Check out a local band in your preferred genre, eat at pizzeria, watch the entire season of Game of Thrones. Make an awesome breakfast on Sunday then take a nap.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

I will be doing my taxes...and rebalance my portfolio if time permits..ok?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

In Response to Re: Now that we have covered everything...:
    [QUOTE]I will be doing my taxes...and rebalance my portfolio if time permits..ok?
    Posted by SANPAT[/QUOTE]

Sounds fun...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Now that we have covered everything...": [QUOTE]Check out a local band in your preferred genre, eat at pizzeria, watch the entire season of Game of Thrones. Make an awesome breakfast on Sunday then take a nap. Posted by patsfaninpa420[/QUOTE] Wouldnt u wanna enjoy the awesome breakfast first? You must be all ZEN like brady if u can take a nap before the AFCCG!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

It's the best series on Hbo i've seen to date, definitely worth the time. It's more Braveheart than dungeons and dragons. Alot of sex and violence in a well written script with great actors.

[QUOTE]Good ideas, PA420. Is that Game of Thrones thing any good? I've heard mixed things. Sounds awfully Dungeons and Dragonesque to me.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Sundays are usually my awesome breakfast day, every other day it's  some fruit or a toaster strudel, nothing spectacular

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Now that we have covered everything...": Wouldnt u wanna enjoy the awesome breakfast first? You must be all ZEN like brady if u can take a nap before the AFCCG!
    Posted by SANPAT[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

I'm sick of waiting, I'll be jumping into the time machine and heading to Sunday. Ok, so maybe just hanging around in a drunken stupor for the nex couple of days......wait, I gotta go to work, too. Drunken stupor it is ! Who's with me!!!!GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KMc.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

I've been passing the time doing ancestry research....my ggggrandfather on my moms side was arrested in 1852 in Drunhirk Ireland for stealing potatoes...he was 16 and he came to America 10 years later and fought in the civil war.

he woulda been a Harley rider lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]I've been passing the time doing ancestry research....my ggggrandfather on my moms side was arrested in 1852 in Drunhirk Ireland for stealing potatoes...he was 16 and he came to America 10 years later and fought in the civil war. he woulda been a Harley rider lol
    Posted by harleyroadking12[/QUOTE]

Lol.  Classic.  My grandparents were born in Cork and had kind of a similar experience.  Grandfather became a whiskey loving bus driver...well, not at the same time, but you get the idea.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Perhaps i will open myface account..and look for friends so the time will fly... I dont know though all this facespace and my book.com seem so fakeout... With pretentious people showing their pics of how they are better than you Oh who am i kidding cant wait till Sunday....

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

[QUOTE]Living down here in the Baltimore area, avoid as much "Purple Fever" as I can!!!!  Also, wear my Pats gear EVERYDAY when I go out!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

You are a brave, brave person.  Courage...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Savor every minute. In a few years you won't have the HOF QB to lead the charge.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Working a symphony gig and getting my boat ready to sail.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Avoiding, in as much as possible, all of the (^$** media hype that is beyond ludicrous.  I mean, how many different ways can you overanalyze every aspect of 4 flippin' football teams??? Egad!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Wifey and daughter went to Vermont until Sunday. Sipping Makers Mark and smoking cigars as soon as this day is over. Might try to scare up a poker game in the neighborhood...

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts