Now that we have covered everything...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: Now that we have covered everything...

Grass and girls. And lots of em! lol

Every time the Bruins play a matinee game against NY they lose 1-0. Lundqvist always seems to bring his A game against Boston.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In Response to Re: Now that we have covered everything...:
    [QUOTE]Grass and girls. And lots of em! lol Every time the Bruins play a matinee game against NY they lose 1-0. Lundqvist always seems to bring his A game against Boston.
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

The good old days...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

[QUOTE]Avoiding, in as much as possible, all of the (^$** media hype that is beyond ludicrous.  I mean, how many different ways can you overanalyze every aspect of 4 flippin' football teams??? Egad!
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]
    The SB hype is SO much worse! I wish they would do more in depth looks at players lives and how they got here etc. They did one not too long ago on a Pat and it was great. A few pages long, good reading, good info, good story. I'm sure there are lots more..... instead of, will the line be able to contain Suggs, will the D contain Rice etc.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]I am just chuckling at the thread title. Best suggestion is to watch a bunch of Curb Your Enthusiasms, some old Mel Brooks movies, etc, and hunker down with a myriad of bourbon.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

You must be messin with us, I just came back from the liquor store and nobody there knew what a myriad of bourbon was. So I just bought the biggest bottle they had. Hope that will do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

the hype last forever...and then the game goes by so fast.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

[QUOTE]Working a symphony gig and getting my boat ready to sail.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]

awesome my son is a percussionist for our community orchestra 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

That's great harley. Music hath charms...

This one is pretty cool for me. It's a pops tribute to the music of the 60's. Normally I'm dressed in a suit for these things, but this time they wanted us dressed Hippie style. At one point myself and a bro walk out on stage to strike a couple of stools downstage center, right in front of the conductor. The Maestro came up with a schtick where before I pick up the stool I reach into my pocket and offer him a doobie. He, of course, makes a big show of refusing it. I shrug and put it back in my pocket, turn to the audience and flash them the peace sign, pick up the stool and walk off. The crowd loves it. My fifteen minutes of fame, LOL.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]Good ideas, PA420. Is that Game of Thrones thing any good? I've heard mixed things. Sounds awfully Dungeons and Dragonesque to me.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

Game of thrones is good. I downloaded the HBO go app for my ipad and can watch it anywhere. If you want to get caught up Russ, download the app the you can start from the beginning. It's free.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Savor the next 48 hours. A good time to reflect on what this team has accomplished this season.