Now we will never hear the end of it

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

Now we will never hear the end of it

Now big mouth Rhodes and Ryan will never stop. Also, what was with all those N E penalities? Not even one single touchdown today.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfanmaine72. Show patsfanmaine72's posts

Re: Now we will never hear the end of it

again, just game two! It seems like we wanted to show nothing..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

In Response to Re: Now we will never hear the end of it:
    Spoken likie a true pats fan!LOL you people are the worst! Go over to the knock knock thread and learn a few lessons on how to be a fan! You ALL s uck! LOL at you while being digusted with you at the same time!
    Posted by leonJetsLeon
    Go eff yourself Pu-tz

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In Response to Re: Now we will never hear the end of it : Why the H. are you even here? I mean why do you even exist? If you like the Jets go to there board. What an idiot you are.
    Posted by LadyBradyFan
    ..there are PLENTY of Pats fans on NY boards so quit your whining. Take the loss like a man and deal with it. The world is not coming to an end so you and your new found love of the Patriots (2004? 2005?) can work on getting a win next week.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

It was VERY uncharacteristic. At least it is just 1 game and should be a wake up call. 

And Galloway better remember how to perform his job, or he will ride pine. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jck1962. Show jck1962's posts

"F" the jets, Patriots just haven't gotten in sync on their offense yet, they will, the defense did a great job, the Jets only won by one TD, when they come into Gillette Nov 22 the Patriots will beat them by a lotl
    The jets won today...but the better team did not win...

The blown calls by the refs were ridiculous, recievers were getting back to their feet with their shoulder pads hanging out from the jets Corners pulling on their shoulders, it was didgusting.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

just like I said he'd be - Rex was very respectful afterwards. I haven't heard anything from his players, but I was very happy to hear the way he handled it in the post-game conference. Just a coach trying to pump his team up, but being respectful. I like that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

In Response to Now we will never hear the end of it:
    Now big mouth Rhodes and Ryan will never stop. Also, what was with all those N E penalities? Not even one single touchdown today.
    Posted by LadyBradyFan

milady:

So they will be baying like hyenas....big deal....while they, and every other Pats' haters, critics, and bandwagon fans will be making clucking noises...the players and coaches will be making the necessary major changes on a game-by-game basis if necessary...and get back on track....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MelYeah74. Show MelYeah74's posts

As a Jets fan, I loved today. But I'm not talking too much yet. Great to get you guys when we're the home team for a change, but the season's far from done after two weeks.

That said, I love the confidence my squad has.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

this is why i will never predict anything,or guarantee anything.its sad we couldnt beat the team that did all the trash talking.normally we have,im sure they are all giddy right now.i know BB wanted that win,he didnt give rex much of a handshake after the game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYLeon. Show NYLeon's posts

The Jets organization has already forgotten about the pats and are focussing on the Titans.

Now us fans will have a field day with you people,you know rubbing it your faces and throwing salt in those gaping wounds that the Jets inflicted upon you all.
    So try to enjoy the day and I'll check in later to see how Crow tastes!

Y'all have a great day now....ya hear?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

If there's anything I hate it's a whiney female!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

"F" the jets, Patriots just haven't gotten in sync on their offense yet, they will, the defense did a great job, the Jets only won by one TD, when they come into Gillette Nov 22 the Patriots will beat them by a lotl The jets won today...but the better team did not win... The blown calls by the refs were ridiculous, recievers were getting back to their feet with their shoulder pads hanging out from the jets Corners pulling on their shoulders, it was didgusting.
    Posted by jck1962
    ....one touchdown is enough so stop making excuses. We'll see about November. All you big talkers were crowing about a beat down and the rest and what happened?? Ask 100 people who the better team is and you'll get at least 70% saying the Jets are the better team right now. Things can change but for at least now, accept your defeat and move on. And the "blown calls" excuse is getting tired. Try some new material. And no the world is not against you so STFU and cry to someone who cares

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

We wont ever hear the end of this and we shouldnt. The Pats were called out all week and then could not shut them up. Thats what it comes down to, in the past when someone talked like that to the Pats we would make them pay and we cant do that anymore or at least right now we cant and so we shouldnt hear the end of it we should have to eat sh*t till we beat the Jets at home.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

LadyBrady is one of Leon's many user names.  If it isn't, it's his roommate.  Leon is a good troll who plans his trolling with military precision.  He even threw in a classic deception move by using LadyBrady to report Leon to the monitors.  Leon allows his "Leon" accounts to get banned, but never goes over the line with his other accounts.

The secret to Leon's success is his numerous cloaked accounts.  Some guys have a black book with the numbers of girls, he has one with troll accounts.  I will gladly donate my IT services to help this board stomp out his accounts.  Since he posted using both the Leon and cloaked accounts yesterday, you can easily compare IP addresses from the posts; if their server log keeps such info.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Let them crow about one regular season win! I do have to give Ryan some credit, he has that defense in a lot better shape than it was last season. And Revis did a very good job taking Moss out of the game. He was one of those kids I was hoping would fall to NE in the draft a couple years ago...but no such luck. And the defense didn't do that bad, other than missing too many tackles in the open field. That has been a problem for a while now. I sure wish they had kept Gaffney instead of signing Galloway. He just doesn't seem to be in step with Tom, who has had some accuracy problems so far. And we cannot blame it on Welker's absence, Edelman looks like he can step into Wes' job pretty good. For those who are blaming the O-line, I don't think they did so bad. Brady never got sacked, though he did have to throw a few balls before he was ready. One thing is for sure, though. They will have another shot at the Jests, and I'm sure they'll be a lot better prepared. Hopefully the offense will be on the same page by then. I fear they are in for a tough go next week with the Falcons, who are looking pretty good. Both the Chargers and Steelers lost yesterday, too. That helps ease the pain a little. I'm cheering for the Fins tonight, too. I'd rather the Colts be even than one game up. They will have to beat Miami and win the division to make the playoffs anyway. So let Leon and his band of merry morons gloat. For it's not who's laughing in week two, but who's laughing after week 17 that counts!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

As a Jets fan, I loved today. But I'm not talking too much yet. Great to get you guys when we're the home team for a change, but the season's far from done after two weeks. That said, I love the confidence my squad has.
    Posted by MelYeah74

I wish more Jets fans were as classy as you.. That could be said for some Pats fans as well..

Sections
Shortcuts