NOW who do we root for to win the SB?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from faninCT. Show faninCT's posts

NOW who do we root for to win the SB?

I'm going with my old team the Cowboys. Go Pokes!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Re: NOW who do we root for to win the SB?

Arizona

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

It is easy for me. I live in New Orleans, so the Saints are my second team. 

And boy are they good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

First I am rooting that the Jets Plane crashes into the Colts team. 
    After that, Arizona.  Warner is a very respectable guy, Fitz is great to watch. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lancer911. Show Lancer911's posts

Anyone but the colts. i HATE them

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

We could sure use a OB like the old man in Arizona

Cheering for Kurt Warner

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Would like to see someone in their first Super Bowl in franchise history with a QB not named Brett Favre. So either Arizona, New Orleans, or San Diego.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Favre can bite me..  Sorry .... I'm bitter... Parcells can bite me too for that matter.. fcksticks.. both of them..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Any NFC team. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

The only team that I feel I could truly root for with any kind of sincerity would be New Orleans. As for the rest...I couldn't care less. In fact, if it turns out to be a Cowboys/Colts match up, I think I will simply vomit and turn the channel.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Guess one nice thing about this time of year is I'm so busy with my kids hockey games that I really don't have much time to watch the games. In the past just Tivo'd the games and watched them at night commercial free. This year I might just forgo that and just start watching football next season unless there's a Chargers vs Saints or Cardinals Super Bowl. Think I'd watch that one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from timithye. Show timithye's posts

I was going to root for Philly, but since they played almost as bad as the Pat's yesterday, I'm jumping on the Zona bandwagon for a couple of games.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Right now I'm rooting for the Cardinals but basically who ever makes it from the NFC is my new team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

My elimination list -
    Jets never!
    Chargers Hate LT the biggest patriot hatter nope
    Indy, hells no!
    Ravens thugs r us, no
    Cowboys no just because is the cowboys
    Cardinals like Kurt maybe
    Vikes, do not like Farve so No even though I love Allen and would love him to be a patriot
    Saints huge fan of Brees, they will be the team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

As far as who I wouldn't mind seeing win..
    1. Saints
    2. San Diego
    3. Cowboys
    4. No one else even close to registering on my care-o-meter.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Anyone but the Purple Favres

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

The Cardinals.  They were royally jobbed last year, so they have this one owed to them.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Ill take Cowboys or Cardinals.

Would like to see Cowboys win it for Romo. Not Philips. He was BB turn coat during spygate.

Also would like to see Warner win anther. Decent guy who is a huge BB fan. I understand he and BB correspond all the time.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I'd like to see a Chargers Saints SB.  If I don't see that I'd like a Chargers Cowboys SB. 

I'd like to see someone win who exemplifies the NFL "good guy" and doesn't have a ring.  Brees gets the nod there. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

faninCT:

Who do we root for to get to the SB? Anybody but the Indianapolis Colts.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

A Cardinals win would be about the least painful I can think of.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Honestly, I am not a football fan, however, I am a Pats fan.  At this junction, I couldn't care less who wins.  A baseball and hockey fan am I.  I'd like to see the Sox win; don't really care if JJ's team wins or not and don't expect them to.

Unfortunately, there are too many people on these boards who cannot contimplate the fact that the truth is bitter.  Their off-season projections and the like are as ridiculous as they are a waste of time.  Ironically, most of them cannot and will not answer to any of it, once they can be validated.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

ANYONE but the Jets or Colts.  Saints would make me the happiest, Arizona number 2, Cowboys 3 Bolts 4, Ravens 5, Vikings 6.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from clouts. Show clouts's posts

First: 9/21/2008
    Last: 1/11/2010
    The Cardinals.  They were royally jobbed last year, so they have this one owed to them.

This is the second time I've seen you post something similar, and for the life of me I just don't know what you are talking about.  You commented that you assumed "everyone outside of PA" felt that way.  I've never spoke to anyone who felt that way, and 99% of my friends are Pats fans (the remaining 1% are Raiders fans).  Really, please...expand.

That being said, I am probably rooting for the Cardinals.  Definately not Favre.  Not the pretty boy Cowboys at all.  It is physically impossible for me to root for the Ravens.  The Jets represent NY, so that are out.  Chargers?  depends on who the are playing.  Colts?  See above.  If not the Cardinals, then the Saints.

Options dwindle fast.  Without a dog in the fight this year, I was rooting for the Pats.  So, you can probably blame that performance on me. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Easy,

Ravens, I hope they run over the Colts and Chargers. Will make me feel better about  the Pats getting destroyed by them.

Sections
Shortcuts