NOW who do we root for to win the SB?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

Re: NOW who do we root for to win the SB?

Cards.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

The Detroit Lions.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Saints

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: NOW who do we root for to win the SB?:
    I'm cheering for the Colts.
    Posted by Coltogah

Hey Coltogah, how many times are you (aka Leon) going to try to post under different names before you realize you've been shutdown finally by the site.  I mean really, just how hard headed can you be?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmo1679. Show wmo1679's posts

Whoever makes it to the Super Bowl from the NFC.  I hate the colts, chargers, jets, and the ravens.

If I had to choose The Cowboys or Cardinals.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wally69. Show wally69's posts

Rooting for the Cowboys is like rooting for the Yankees....

Never.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

I'll be out on the snowmobile or cross country skiing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

First things first: it's time to root for the chargers to beat the jets.  nothing else matters right now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Saints v Chargers would have a certain serendipity to it, but objectively, Dallas looks like the team to beat in the NFC. I can't generate an ounce of passion for any of these blows left in the playoffs.

I'm rooting for Spring.

The Twins open their new outdoor stadium against the Red Sox the first week in April.

SWEET!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

I hope the Ravens crush everyone, especially the Colts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

NO COLTS OR JETS!!!!  Other than that I don't care. If LT hadn't been such a whiny little b!tch over the past few years, I would root for the Chargers. Maybe I still will.

I wouldn't cry if the Saints or Vikes won it, but I will finish this season rooting against two teams instead of rooting for one.

OH yeah... Is Vincent Jackson a free agent after this year? That guy is a BEAST, show him the money BB!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chargerray. Show chargerray's posts

There is always room on the Charger bus, For our good friends in New Emgland !Tongue out

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I want the Cardinals to get back in. I like Warner and have no problem seeing him get another ring. The only AFC team I wouldn't mind getting in is the Ravens.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

My heart says the Cardinals, but my mind says the Cowboys. I wouldn't mind either, but I'd prefer the Cardinals. Forget anyone else.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Saints.
    Cardinals.
    Ravens.
    Vikings.
    Cowboys.

Not the Colts or Jets.  Chargers only if they beat the other two.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Chargers all the way. I usually root for the AFC (I'll make an exception for the Jets though if god forbid they make it). There is still a good chance the team may leave San Diego and a Super Bowl will probably force the politicians in San Diego to stop passing the buck past their term limits. Other than the LB Shaun Phillips they no longer talk the trash like they did in the past. They are actually letting their play do most the talking this year. They have showed character overcoming major injuries (Jamal Williams, Hardwick, Merriman), it reminds me of the 2003 - 2004 Patriots at times. Their biggest whiner (Tomlinson) has finally seemed to realize what everyone in the league discovered two years ago, that Rivers is their MVP and their key to the Super Bowl. Tomlinson actually roots for his teammates now when he's on the bench. Merriman has been so average that he's no longer worth hating. He's just not that important to the team anymore. He still acts like a clown when he makes a tackle, it's just that he doesn't make that many tackles anymore. 
        The most important reason is because of the Jets. If they slaughter them like I think/hope they will we won't have to listen to our local sportswriters drool over the Jets next preseason like they are allready starting to. That joy will bring a lot of goodwill towards the Chargers on these forums, and if they can follow that with a victory over the Colts, hell, everyone on these forums will pee themselves in delight.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

Personally, I'll be rooting for the Chargers. I lived in San Diego for about eight years, so I think a little bit of Bolts love rubbed off on me. As ccness pointed out, they've fought through a lot of injury troubles this year. There are also a few players on the team that are some of my favorites in the NFL to watch -- Jackson, Gates, and Sproles. Floyd and Naanee are dynamic receivers, too. And I won't lie, Rivers can be a pain in the a**, but the guy is a great QB and knows how to lead a team. They just play in a fun, high-energy style and if the Patriots can't win it, I'd like to see them hoisting the Lombardi in spite of being coached by Norv Turner. Plus, they're playing the Jets, so it's relevant to my interests to cheer for them.

If the Chargers can't do it? The Cardinals are pretty cool. Kurt Warner is a great guy and deserves any success that comes to him.

I guess I wouldn't mind the Saints winning it, although they have a lot of obnoxious bandwagon fans this season, which has made me feel a little less affectionate towards them.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I'm cheering for the "Who dat" kid, we share a birthday and I am a huge fan of Reggie Bush. As long the Colts and Jets don't win I'll live, although, I would hate to watch the SB and hear how great Brett Farve is for gracing football fans with his presence another year. GOD! The Pats need to fix themselves, can't stand having to cheer for other teams.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Best to make me barf:

1. Saints - -  that city deserves something nice
    2. Cardinals - - I like the receivers--they're a fun team to watch
    3. Ravens - -  underdog and a tough team from a city I like
    4. Chargers - - not crazy about this team, but they've been knocking at the door for  a while and it might be nice to see them win
    5. Minnesota - -  I'm sick of Favre, but I have no strong feelings either way about this team
    6. Cowboys - -  can't stand 'em; never could
    7. Colts - -  hate 'em
    8. Jets - -  Rex Ryan is already insufferable . . . imagine how unbearable he'll be if the Jets win?  I'd be jumping off the Zakim bridge.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

I actually drew a lot of laughter at Christmas when I told my brother-in-law I was predicting an Arizona/San Diego Superbowl. Out of the teams that are left, that would definitely be who I'm pulling for. But first and foremost, I'm hoping the Jets and Colts both fail to make it. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Good point ... for goodness sake let Favre win a super bowl so he can retire and get off our TV. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

It's pretty much a concensus that we all hate Colts and Jets but 3rd most hated for me has to be soap opera Brett.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I will root for the "Sum of all Fears"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

SAINTS. 

i hate indy. jets are annoying.  SD is ok. enough of favre.  dont really want to watch Arizona in the super bowl again. no cowboys, the coverage would be stupid

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Cardinals,  I hate them the least and I think Warner is a HOF guy who is underrated.

If I was going to bet though, I would probably go Dallas.  They just seem more well rounded and balanced than the other teams to me.

Sections
Shortcuts