NT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from weloveme2. Show weloveme2's posts

NT

who are the top true NT in the draft if one of them were to fall to us would you move wilfork to RE on first and second down then go to 4 man line on third down with scott as the right end and wilfork and the new NT inside

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: NT

In Response to NT:
    would you move wilfork to RE Posted by weloveme2

No

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

SO we have one of the best NT's in the game..... and we want to move him and make him an avg End?.... REALLY?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

I love the idea, actually wrote about it early, if you move wilfork to DE then you have the best DE in the game, in the 4-3 you can put two huge bodies in the middle and you can move VW all over the line.  Love it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Belichick played Wilfork at end vs the Phin's Jake Long because he is their best player, not because Wilfork would be better suited at end. Nose tackles are rare, there are typically very few in each draft. 

3/4 defensive ends ideally are taller, dominant, athletic D tackles; think Reggie White, think Richard Seymour.  I'm all for getting that kind of end (Brocker's, Still) even if it means moving up to do so, but Wilfork is best suited for the nose where he creates mismatches due to leverage.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

I understand your premise but you dont take one of the best nt in the game to move him at DE when this draft is very deep in DE 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I don't think it's far fetched at all. If you put two great players on the line it will work, regardless of positional names.

Sections
Shortcuts