number 3 receiver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosox2398. Show bosox2398's posts

number 3 receiver

With Galloway in the doghouse, why not sign a free agent like Matt Jones, Jerry Porter or Marvin Harrison. These guys could be given a few weeks to learn the offense, and then could be ready to go.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bonkerbear. Show bonkerbear's posts

Re: number 3 receiver

In Response to number 3 receiver:
    With Galloway in the doghouse, why not sign a free agent like Matt Jones, Jerry Porter or Marvin Harrison. These guys could be given a few weeks to learn the offense, and then could be ready to go.
    Posted by bosox2398

I'd like to see them give Maroney a shot at WR. He had two excellent catches and runs vs the Ravens. One of them was called back on a penalty. He plays a lot better in space than trying to run between the tackles. He's got good hands, plenty of speed and is more than strong enough to break thru press coverage.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vpindi. Show vpindi's posts

Try Nunn next two games. If he doesn't pan out, try Tate when he comes out of PUP list

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

I agree, give Nunn a shot. I really think they are counting on Tate.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gatech34. Show gatech34's posts

What about Deon Branch. He would make a good 3 receiver

n Response to Re: number 3 receiver:
    Try Nunn next two games. If he doesn't pan out, try Tate when he comes out of PUP list
    Posted by vpindi

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Marvin Harrison = extreme bad knee, he deals with swelling in his knee daily according to the reports i have seen.

Jerry Porter = bust bust bust the guy was aweful in Oakland and with teh Jags and is a bad person to have in the locker room.

Matt "I snort coke" Jones = bust bust bust bust bust. He never did anything in the NFL! he was a 1st round pick and he s ucked! why anyone would want this bum is beyond me.

We should have resigned Gaffney thats what should have happened.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Radionowhere228. Show Radionowhere228's posts

In Response to Re: number 3 receiver:
    Posted by vpindi

I totally agree... Terrence Nunn looked good during the preseason, and i honestly don't think that it could really hurt our offense to give him a chance

Sections
Shortcuts