Numbers have been drawn. Any winners

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Numbers have been drawn. Any winners

As you guys might have seen the numbers for tonight 640 million dollar mega millions jackpot have been drawn. So any winners out there. 

If you havn't seen the wining numbers they are 2,4,23,28,46 and the mega ball number is 23

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

Re: Numbers have been drawn. Any winners

I somehow managed not to get a single number right on any of my 5 quick picks.  I feel like I should get something for that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In Response to Re: Numbers have been drawn. Any winners:
    [QUOTE]I somehow managed not to get a single number right on any of my 5 quick picks.  I feel like I should get something for that.
    Posted by MattC05[/QUOTE]

LMAO. Definitly

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Somebody won the money. Just read a story that the winning ticket was sold in maryland.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Me!  I'm ahead of 99% of all gamblers.  I didn't bet. 

I once took a shot at a utility's stock, and have been getting maybe 8% gains per year over the years.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Numbers have been drawn. Any winners:
    [QUOTE]As you guys might have seen the numbers for tonight 640 million dollar mega millions jackpot have been drawn. So any winners out there.  If you havn't seen the wining numbers they are 2,4,23,28,46 and the mega ball number is 23
    Posted by xXR3S1NXx[/QUOTE]

Freak!n' RIDICULOUS!  I bought One Ticket, and good grief, it was lookin' good: "2, then 4, then 23, then 28...," I was sooo excited until that "46" came up in place of my "39".  I mean WhatTH's the point?!?  I just tore it up into little bits and threw it out my window in sheer disgust before the rain & snowstorm began up here this morn...  Really, you never ever win.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

5 tickets not even a single number right. I'll have to wait to see what my office pool did but I'm not holding out hopes lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from weloveme2. Show weloveme2's posts

I got one number right out of five

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]I got one number right out of five
    Posted by weloveme2[/QUOTE]

1 outta 5...hmmm:  O.k., Don't rule the multi-millionaire thing out just yet-  You might be able to sign a lucrative Red Sox contract as their clean-up hitter this very afternoon.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Numbers have been drawn. Any winners:
    [QUOTE]As you guys might have seen the numbers for tonight 640 million dollar mega millions jackpot have been drawn. So any winners out there.  If you havn't seen the wining numbers they are 2,4,23,28,46 and the mega ball number is 23
    Posted by xXR3S1NXx[/QUOTE]
    I came within 40 miles of the place where the winning ticket was sold here in Maryland.  I didn't win because I bought at the wrong place!!!  Oh what could have been!!!!   ((-;

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Now there are three reported winners. One from kansas one from illinois and the one from Maryland. Even thought they have to split it three ways so far, thats still a hell of alot of money they will be getting.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Darn it!!!  Those were the numbers I was going to pick but I  wasn't willing to wait the 1 1/2 hours in line to get a ticket, so I left.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

yup.  I'm one of the winners; going to buy this board and have you all thrown of of it

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]yup.  I'm one of the winners; going to buy this board and have you all thrown of of it
    Posted by provpats[/QUOTE]

What fun will it be with just you on it?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

How much is a ticket?  I won however much that is, because I didnt buy one, lol im lame.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

more fun than it is with some of you here

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trebor. Show Trebor's posts

Do you realize that the person in Md bought that ticket @ 7:15 PM and put down 1 dollar for a quick pick and now they are 220 mil richer.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

[QUOTE]Do you realize that the person in Md bought that ticket @ 7:15 PM and put down 1 dollar for a quick pick and now they are 220 mil richer.
    Posted by Trebor[/QUOTE]
    No, they'll take the immediate payout and be 110 mil richer, and then the state and federal governments will take maybe another 30 mil because poor people get taxed more.  It's a racket.  Did you really think yesterday that only one person would be 660 million richer?