NY Daily News Sport writer Gary Myers: Giants fans get your parade ready.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

NY Daily News Sport writer Gary Myers: Giants fans get your parade ready.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/ny-giants-beat-ne-patriots-super-bowl-xlvi-article-1.1010708

wow and they call us Pats fan the arrogant ones. Thanks NY for calling us out LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

Re: NY Daily News Sport writer Gary Myers: Giants fans get your parade ready.

Oh, I didn't realize losers had a parade

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Belichick needs to print this article and show it to all the Patriots players.  Thanks, Gary.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

I pray the Pats just blow then out so we can see then say "oops"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Bwahaha, I can't wait for this one. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

Mighty the best part is that Myers thinks because our defense is ranked 31 can't do the job. He should ask the Ravens how good is that 31 rank defense..lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

The Patriots will win.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

This is one of those moments that I wish reporters would "man" up and admit they were wrong with their blog, column, or predictions....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Twas the afternoon before Christmas.  The Giants had just lost last week to the lowly (5-11 eventually) Washington Redskins, getting blown out 23-3 at home except for a useless pity touchdown with 33 seconds left in the game.  Now the Jints had sunk down to 7-7, and they were playing one of their eight away games at the 8-6 New York Jets, the New York team which seemed to have its automatic ticket punched to the last wild card spot. 

The Jets choked in a pile of smoke and the rest is history.  Automatic Ooper Bowl tickertape parade down Broadway for the reigning champions.  Funny how reputations turn around so fast.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

I hope they eat their good share of Humble pie like the raven fans

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

We're the Giants in 2007, they're he 18-0 version of us. 

It's clear that the Patriots arrogantly walked into SB 42 expecting the Giants to roll over because they were destined to win. The tables are turned, we're the motivated team out of the two. 

I hope BB, Brady and McD all have that hate still going in their hearts. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Some how Some way--- Pats are wining this game

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

What did this clown say last year who would be in the Super Bowl, hmmmm.... Hmmm: http://forums.newyorkjets.com/showthread.php?t=8951 Oh, ok, I'd like to find out what numbers he refuses to play in the lottery

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

If we win we're not blowing them out. Four years ago it was the Giants defense that won the game. This time if they win it will be their offense. Their receivers except for tight end are better then our's and I don't how our secondary will do. I'm worried.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Hey Gary you made a mistake. This will be the fifth time teams have met more then once. You forgot the Redskins-Dolphins, 7 and 17.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Does anyone remember the day BEFORE SB42 that Mumbles Mannino declared that the SB Victory Parade will be held on Saturday instead of a workday?
    Ny papers were quick to pick that up Mumbles!

Phat REX of politics......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In Response to NY Daily News Sport writer Gary Myers: Giants fans get your parade ready.:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/ny-giants-beat-ne-patriots-super-bowl-xlvi-article-1.1010708 wow and they call us Pats fan the arrogant ones. Thanks NY for calling us out LOL
    Posted by Eddyd08

Myers is a moron. In his article, he also credits the Pats 3 SBs in 4 years dynastic run to spygate, as he states:

"The Patriots were building a dynasty when they won three Super Bowls in a four-year period from 2001-04, but it’s been seven years since they last won it. Is it a coincidence that Belichick has not won the Super Bowl since the Jets blew up his spygate operation in the season opener in 2007?"

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/ny-giants-beat-ne-patriots-super-bowl-xlvi-article-1.1010708#ixzz1kT0yS0a2

BB thanks you for the bulletin board material, chump.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: NY Daily News Sport writer Gary Myers: Giants fans get your parade ready.:
    What did this clown say last year who would be in the Super Bowl, hmmmm.... Hmmm: http://forums.newyorkjets.com/showthread.php?t=8951 Oh, ok, I'd like to find out what numbers he refuses to play in the lottery
    Posted by pauldeba

Yeah...he's a Jet lover. Look for the NY media to  try to "involve" themselves as the game grows near by trying to create some sort of a distraction for the Pats. We all remember how they used the senile Arlen Specter and idiot John Tomase to sprung spygate II, on the eve of SB 42.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I believe Big Willie style McGinest said it best "cancel those reservations"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Phat Rex of politics. That is priceless!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Yes, I've been reading in enemy territory and the media and the Giant's fan base seem very confident.  I always see that as a mistake, because if you lose it is so much harder to pick yourself up off the floor.  They may be heading in that direction.  I think the PATS win this one.  Just a feeling.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

they seem to have the same mindset going into this game like the media and us fans did going into sb42...and we all know how that worked out.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

In Response to Re: NY Daily News Sport writer Gary Myers: Giants fans get your parade ready.:
    Go BIG BLUE!  
    Posted by KRomine

Really you have to laugh at a injured player very classy of NY fans. 

Sections
Shortcuts