NY Jets- The Talking Pre-madonnas,or prima-donnas of The NFL?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

NY Jets- The Talking Pre-madonnas,or prima-donnas of The NFL?

first it was bart scott,then rex ryan.now we have some guy named kerry rhodes of the jets running his mouth.I guess i would pay attention if ive heard of the guy.is he a walk on?every year the jets run there mouths,and every year the pats shut them up.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/06/04/rhodes-we-will-be-the-best-defense/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: NY Jets- The Talking Pre-Madonnas of The NFL

[QUOTE]first it was bart scott,then rex ryan.now we have some guy named kerry rhodes of the jets running his mouth.I guess i would pay attention if ive heard of the guy.is he a walk on?every year the jets run there mouths,and every year the pats shut them up. http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/06/04/rhodes-we-will-be-the-best-defense/
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE] kerry rhodes it wont matter how good a defense is.once the pats have ripped you apart.it will be back to drawing board for you. be afraid kerry rhodes,be very afraid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez-iyPxG-Kw

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

[QUOTE]first it was bart scott,then rex ryan.now we have some guy named kerry rhodes of the jets running his mouth.I guess i would pay attention if ive heard of the guy.is he a walk on?every year the jets run there mouths,and every year the pats shut them up. http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/06/04/rhodes-we-will-be-the-best-defense/
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

This is a new group in town with a new roster. We ain't dealing with pee brain Mangini anymore. If we don't shore up some holes and quit looking back and praising BB for what has happened in the past, all 3 AFC East rivals could be a threat.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Rhodes is a decent DB, who is not named Ronnie Lott and he ain't even the best DB on his own team (Revis). If you're the heavyweight champ you earn the right jaw at whoever you want. Mountains versus Molehills. Talk smack when you can back it up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

With a new coach and some new players the Jets have to be exited.  But through the half way mark into the season we'll see how things are going for them.  A lot of pressure is on this team to produce this year.  Will they be able to hack it?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

this is all the jets can do.they talked the talk,but have never walked the walk.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect81. Show mosseffect81's posts

The afc east will be a dog fight this year.there is no one clear favorite.yes the pats have had there success for a few years,but the gap has closed.it will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

um...hey moss you have never heard of kerry rhodes? do you watch the pats-jets games at all? he has been one of their best players on defense the past few seasons, and (i hate to admit it) was a huge steal as a 4th round pick. oh and he's all over the news right now because some woman was rapped at his house. hmm now that i think of it maybe you were joking and i didn't pick up on it. either way, your spelling of the term prima donna is pretty much the funniest thing i have ever read.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]um...hey moss you have never heard of kerry rhodes? do you watch the pats-jets games at all? he has been one of their best players on defense the past few seasons, and (i hate to admit it) was a huge steal as a 4th round pick. oh and he's all over the news right now because some woman was rapped at his house. hmm now that i think of it maybe you were joking and i didn't pick up on it. either way, your spelling of the term prima donna is pretty much the funniest thing i have ever read.
    Posted by artielang[/QUOTE] well artie-for one i dont follow the jets,so that means i could care less about who is on there team. when i watch the games i pay attention to the pats players,not the jets.as for rhodes i was being sarcastic,but the more i think about it i should be serious,for he must not have done much to help the sorry jets.as for my pre-madonna,again i was being funny.why do you think there is a slash there?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fuzzy1. Show fuzzy1's posts

[QUOTE]um...hey moss you have never heard of kerry rhodes? do you watch the pats-jets games at all? he has been one of their best players on defense the past few seasons, and (i hate to admit it) was a huge steal as a 4th round pick. oh and he's all over the news right now because some woman was rapped at his house. hmm now that i think of it maybe you were joking and i didn't pick up on it. either way, your spelling of the term prima donna is pretty much the funniest thing i have ever read.
    Posted by artielang[/QUOTE]

BB had his eye on Rhodes before the Jets (wisely) signed him on a long term extension.  You're right, he's a great safety.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Pre-Madonna?

Hmmm . . .

Hasn't she been alive forever?  It sure seems that way. I'm pretty sure pre-Madonna, there was nothing . . .  everything was void, and there was the morning, and there was the evening, and God said "Let there be Madonna."

And He saw that it was good.

Okay, so maybe it wasn't so good.
    Cool

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Bingo! except the jets are half of that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

sorry moss i didn't mean to insult you, i just find the spelling on this board to be hysterical sometimes. i still don't get the pre-madonna joke...but ok i'll shut up about it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]sorry moss i didn't mean to insult you, i just find the spelling on this board to be hysterical sometimes. i still don't get the pre-madonna joke...but ok i'll shut up about it.
    Posted by artielang[/QUOTE] oh ill be the first to admit my spelling will be off at times,but only because im typeing a mile a minute,and i fail to go back and check,if im in a hurry.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE] now the jets are trying to get an edge.even if it means doing something they are not suppose to.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/06/05/rex-ryan-makes-a-slip/

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Does anyone else think BostonblowhardBob is a troll? If not he is a moron.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

[QUOTE]Does anyone else think BostonblowhardBob is a troll? If not he is a moron.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

One thing if for sure he's no Pats fan. Wouldn't be suprised if it's 'Leon'.

As for the Jests they have a habit of being a up and down team.

2002: 9-7
    2003: 6-10
    2004: 10-6
    2005: 4-12
    2006: 10-6
    2007: 4-12
    2008: 9-7

So looks like 2009 is a down year for the Jests. New coach, in-experience at QB no matter who they go with, no receivers, defense having to adjust to a new scheme. Yeah I can see a 4-6 win season for the Jests.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]The afc east will be a dog fight this year.there is no one clear favorite.yes the pats have had there success for a few years,but the gap has closed.it will be interesting to see how it unfolds.
    Posted by sorelosers[/QUOTE]

What?  You can't be serious......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Sorelosers and Blowhard are both trolls. And they could very well be Jests fans. Both pronouns could be used to describe Green New Jersey's fan base! And if they are "Pre-Madonna", they'd be old farts, because she's my age!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

blowhard is a jets fan and he is unbelievably annoying. i seriously don't get the fascination with those guys and our discussions. don't they have enough to talk about with their own team? shouldn't they be gushing about how wonderful a personality sanchez has and how great it is to have a head coach with bravado? as leon reminded us, draft day is the best day to be a j-e-t-s fan, so they should be busy talking about that. because their worst day is coming up: start of the season when sanchez can't beat out that loser clemens.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]blowhard is a jets fan and he is unbelievably annoying. i seriously don't get the fascination with those guys and our discussions. don't they have enough to talk about with their own team? shouldn't they be gushing about how wonderful a personality sanchez has and how great it is to have a head coach with bravado? as leon reminded us, draft day is the best day to be a j-e-t-s fan, so they should be busy talking about that. because their worst day is coming up: start of the season when sanchez can't beat out that loser clemens.
    Posted by artielang[/QUOTE] here is another blow hard.why cant these guys just shut up,and put it up?porter goes we should be the team to beat because we won the division.he acts like they ran away with it.and we had cassel,and a mess of injuries,and had the same record.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2009/06/porter_ miami_te.html

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

[QUOTE]Pre-Madonna? Hmmm . . . Hasn't she been alive forever?  It sure seems that way. I'm pretty sure that in pre-Madonna, there was nothing . everything was void, and there was the morning, and there was the evening, and God said "Let there be Madonna." And He saw that it was good. Okay, so maybe it wasn't so good.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]
    Madonna is the Ultimate Hollywood sweety. I think.
     But Prima Donna is the lead Female Vocalist in Italian  Opera,
     NOT  Joey Porter or any of the Jets. As a matter of future reference, Pats Fans might call them, tougue swaggers, Joey and the Jets.
     Who do want to," I won't use that H))te word?".
     We are not free people because the Pats win More games than those N.Y. Fans

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: NY Jets- The Talking Pre-madonnas,or prima-donnas of The NFL?

Um . . .

So, what are we drinking tonight, Dave?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

[QUOTE]This is a new group in town with a new roster. We ain't dealing with pee brain Mangini anymore. If we don't shore up some holes and quit looking back and praising BB for what has happened in the past, all 3 AFC East rivals could be a threat.
    Posted by BostonBobBlowhard[/QUOTE]

OK Leon.

Sections
Shortcuts