NY media jumps on Brady remark

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: NY media jumps on Brady remark

Apparently NY schools are worse than anyone thought since in the New Unabridged New York City Dictionary of the English Language, Giants fan edition, the definition of hopefully is I f*ckin guarantee we're going to kick their a $$.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

LMAO Brady planning victory parade is what they got out of that pep talk...that is awesome

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

In Response to Re: NY media jumps on Brady remark:
    [QUOTE]How braindead can you be? Why doesn't anyone hold the media accountable for manure like this? As for Kevin13130...can someone please get him remedial English help ...he obviously transposes words that he sees and substitutes them for others...Geez can you look any dumber?
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Would it help my English if I told you I was being sarcastic in my agreeing with the NY media? I thought my remarks were ridiculous enough that that was clear.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Well, these new york medias have alway hate the city of boston sport teams as well for the Uconn Huskies too over these years.  They alway try to find a little thing that that can find somewhere, and write up a story to stir up problems toward to the city of boston or Uconn sport program.

Who care about these new york sport writers.  They are not the smartest writers in the world!!

How about this one which I like the most!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

[QUOTE]NY desperate.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Exactly. How low they will go to get ANYTHING. Drives them insane how disciplined and respectful the players are. And trying to interview Bleichick for any kind of bulliten board material Fuggedaboutit!

The evil geunuis came into Indy smiling- must be driving them all bonkers.

GO PATS!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NY media jumps on Brady remark : Would it help my English if I told you I was being sarcastic in my agreeing with the NY media? I thought my remarks were ridiculous enough that that was clear.
    Posted by kevin13130[/QUOTE]

Sometimes even something that is intuitively obviouis is not entirely clear in this forum.  Most of us, after all, are rabid pats fans.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

[QUOTE]NY desperate.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Alot of desperate housewifes too...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Mathias Kiwanuka said Brady's words weren't legitimate trash talk.  Even they're not buying the New York tabloids.

“It was just a pep rally,” defensive lineman Justin Tuck said via the New York Daily News.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

First New York fumble of the Super Bowl.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

[QUOTE]strange that the new york media would care so much about a team from New Jersey?
    Posted by TheRealHomer[/QUOTE]
    good one !