NY Media on Mangini's case already!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

ESPN showed several NY papers with headlines wanting Mangini fired if he loses....

Should bode well for the Pats regardless of the Ravens score....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

If the Pats make the playoffs and the Jets do not he is all done, even a Jets fan like Leon would agree that if he does not make the playoffs he is a bum, he used all that money and couldnt even stop a Bradyless Pats team from winning the div, if that is in fact the case on sunday night Mangina will be out of a job and I dont know who else would hire him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

favre!-the hero!favre!the hero!thats all i heard in the beginning of the season.or they spent big money,and traded picks for the likes of jenkins,and jones,and woody ect-ect.not ever heard a word about mangenius getting fired.to funny.but now there is talks of cowher.i can hear it next season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

This is hilarious. The NY media went way overboard after the Jets won the coin toss game at Gillette. A few short weeks ago they were saying the Jets victory over the Pats was some kind of historic win for the Jets. Now a Jets win will do nothing for the Jets, but may get the Pats into the playoffs. Priceless.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TonyPepperoniLT32. Show TonyPepperoniLT32's posts

God, I hope you're right. I was nervous Mangini would tank on purpose to put the screws to BB and the Pats. As if spygate wasn't enough.

Sections
Shortcuts