NY Papers mock Bill Belichick and Gronk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

NY Papers mock Bill Belichick and Gronk

http://www.irishcentral.com/story/sport/from-the-bleachers/new-york-post-and-new-york-daily-news-mocks-patriots-belichick-and-gronk-ahead-of-thanksgiving-game--180186431.html

The New York Posts’ cover featured New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick Photoshopped onto a turkey, and the New York Daily News also made Belichick its back cover with the headline "Brain Freeze."

These guys are clowns - you would think the Jets would have at minimum a respectable team given the way these New Yorkers mock the Pats.

Right now I would be embarrassed to be a Jets fan based on the undiscipined buffaoonery that goes on there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: NY Papers mock Bill Belichick and Gronk

Wow.....Bill is gonna eat this up!  Cant wait to see how this one plays out...  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

The NY Toilet Papers will be Mocking the Not Yets on Friday Morning after the Pats crush them like the bugs they are!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to stewart7557's comment:

http://www.irishcentral.com/story/sport/from-the-bleachers/new-york-post-and-new-york-daily-news-mocks-patriots-belichick-and-gronk-ahead-of-thanksgiving-game--180186431.html

The New York Posts’ cover featured New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick Photoshopped onto a turkey, and the New York Daily News also made Belichick its back cover with the headline "Brain Freeze."

These guys are clowns - you would think the Jets would have at minimum a respectable team given the way these New Yorkers mock the Pats.

Right now I would be embarrassed to be a Jets fan based on the undiscipined buffaoonery that goes on there.

The real embarrassment is the futile attempt at putting a decent team on the field.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

This is the same paper that lauded tebow is the Jets' great saviour.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Shouldn't News Corp. papers be hacking into the cellphones of dead little girls? It is what they do best.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Gary Meyers of the NY Daily News is a huge BB/Patriots hater. This slime ball is still "crediting" the Jets for allegedly "exposing BB's inticate spying operations", and insisting that all the Pats' championships be flagged with an asterisk:  http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/myers-belichick-loses-aura-burned-beli-tricks-article-1.1204914 

Hope the Patriots beat the Green Goblins by 50 on Thanksgiving evening.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Gary Meyers of the NY Daily News is a huge BB/Patriots hater. This slime ball is still "crediting" the Jets for allegedly "exposing BB's inticate spying operations", and insisting that all the Pats' championships be flagged with an asterisk:  http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/myers-belichick-loses-aura-burned-beli-tricks-article-1.1204914 

Hope the Patriots beat the Green Goblins by 50 on Thanksgiving evening.

Hey TP - I read the article. Thanks. I agree with the author that BB should have pulled Brady earlier than he did. Clearly, TB should not be on the field when the Pats are dominating like that.

However, his comment that Twice in the last 5 season - Bekicchic was outcoached by Coughlin simply isn't true. The Patriots team that was in the superbowl last year was a very flawed team defenselessly and pretty bang-ed up on offense. The Giants were a better team and BB almost beat them anyway  BB clearly out coached Coughlin last year. The Pats just made to many mistakes at critical times.

Its pretty obvious he has an anti BB agenda.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I did a rex ryan photoshop turkey last year, I'm pretty sure they seen it and couldnt wait to use that idea on bb.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It's funny, Rex Ryan has come out and defended BB on this saying you don't think about injuries as a coach.  You play your players where needed.

This is just an excuse writers are using to bash BB.  It's football, you play football!!  With as bad as the Pats D looked against the Bills you just never know, I wouldn't pull my players unless they were ahead by at least 35 points.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

They must get their material from this board.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to stewart7557's comment:

....However, his comment that Twice in the last 5 season - Bekicchic was outcoached by Coughlin simply isn't true. ...

Really?  Maybe you should just stick with "BB" in the future.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

man i hope the pats crush the jets.....the ny post seems to have forgotten hernandez will be back and shiancoe was back last week.....obviously gronk is almost impossible to replace, but the jets will still have their hands full with the other patriots tight ends.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

well, the NY Post is very much like the National Enquirer. So, what did you expect?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

What else is new? After you post it on the Pats locker room walls for motivation, use it for toilet paper on the flight back home.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Its all about playing sixty minutes, BB reiterates that to his players till he's blue in the face, I cant tell you how many times ive Seen BB in gameday clips yellling " 60 MINUTES" at his players. I support BB and the decisions he makes. i think he's earned that.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Gary Meyers of the Daily News will surely find a way to blame this latest Jets' fiasco on "Spygate". LOL!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Personal attacks against coaches don't work, because the coach never takes the field except to throw the occasional little red flag and to call very few timeouts, so don't expect many more mistakes.  Cheap shots against coaches only encourage that team's players to play harder.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Looks like BB just found a way to get his team to practice hard this week, watch a little extra game film and pump out a couple of extra reps.

Time to shut up now! You have absolutely no ground to stand on and I seriously doubt your real name is Kal-El.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

They just don't get it at all.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

I just read this thread.  Teams should know that they don't need to give the Patriots motivation to play harder.  It is always a bad idea to make negative comments about the Patriots. 

Sections
Shortcuts