NY Quarterbacks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

NY Quarterbacks

Maybe Sanchez needs to have a few too many drinks, go on National TV with an interview during a football game and try to make out with the female sideline reporter.  Isn't that what all great NY quarterbacks do?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

Re: NY Quarterbacks

In Response to NY Quarterbacks:
    [QUOTE]Maybe Sanchez needs to have a few too many drinks, go on National TV with an interview during a football game and try to make out with the female sideline reporter.  Isn't that what all great NY quarterbacks do?
    Posted by southernpat[/QUOTE]..whats the point of this stupid comment??? Maybe thats why no one has replied up til now. Loser

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

You mean New Jersey?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In Response to Re: NY Quarterbacks:
    [QUOTE]Nah...sometimes they beat the Pats in the SuperBowl
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Well, as there's only one team actually in New York, and I don't even know who the Bills' backup quarterback is (and don't care enough to Google it to find out), I would be pretty interested to see the footage where Trent Edwards beat the Pats in the Super Bowl. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan24-7. Show Patsfan24-7's posts

Hey Jints fan, when the giants win 3 out of 4 superbowls instead of just being a one year wonder, then you can talk smack, but for now you guys are just like any other super bowl team, a one year wonder, not a dynasty:)

eli manning is the most overrated quarterback in the league.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Jints fan, when the giants win 3 out of 4 superbowls instead of just being a one year wonder, then you can talk smack, but for now you guys are just like any other super bowl team, a one year wonder, not a dynasty:) eli manning is the most overrated quarterback in the league.
    Posted by Patsfan24-7[/QUOTE]....seeing as the record of the "teams" they've played so far have a record of 6-19, I'd love to see what Goober does against some real teams, starting this week against the Saints

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Hey Ladies.....

Google image Giants backup QB David Carr

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

That would be useful information, forgetting for the moment that we already knew that, if Blue New Jersey was a N.Y. team and, therefore, had N.Y. quarterbacks and, further, was germane to this discussion.

But it isn't, and doesn't and isn't.

But thanx anyway.

Always good to see new faces.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]Nah...sometimes they beat the Pats in the SuperBowl
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

They should have awarded the trophy to the officials.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SchwillyPete. Show SchwillyPete's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Jints fan, when the giants win 3 out of 4 superbowls instead of just being a one year wonder, then you can talk smack, but for now you guys are just like any other super bowl team, a one year wonder, not a dynasty:) eli manning is the most overrated quarterback in the league.
    Posted by Patsfan24-7[/QUOTE]

The Patriots dynasty is over and the Giants have just as many Superbowl rings.

YOU can talk smack if the Patriots win another Superbowl in the next decade, but I hate to tell ya, it ain't gonna happen.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

OK saying the Giants arent a new york team isn't really fair.  They are.  And they won.  So, whatever.  They still stink, however. Mostly because they ARE from New York.  I'm willing to bet the Patriots make it back to the SB before the Giants do.  As far as the dynasty being over and you having as many rings,  lol we meant IN THIS CENTURY, LOSERS! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

What's the point of this post? 

Who on this board cares about anything NY, including their QBs, except our parasites, ... uh, i mean.., trolls.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

The Giants are not a NY team despite the bleatings of ignorant, overstuffed media lackeys. It's said that if you repeat a lie enough times, it will be perceived as the truth by a certain percentage of the juvenile population. However, no matter how many times some Rand McNally reject says that the Giants and Jets are NY teams, the indisputable geographical fact remains that they are NJ teams. In order for "NY" QBs to play, they would need extraordinarily long arms in order to reach across the river. In order for there to be a "NY" Super Bowl, the Buffalo Bills would have to conduct an intrasquad game in February.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]What's the point of this post?  Who on this board cares about anything NY, including their QBs, except our parasites, ... uh, i mean.., trolls.
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]..one of your own NY obsessed homers SouthernPat, THATS who. He/she/it started the string so go after him. Of course you won't since he's a Patriot homer that just goes out and starts an insulting string just for the h#ll of it. And the rest of the homers chime in....typical

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SchwillyPete. Show SchwillyPete's posts

[QUOTE]The Giants are not a NY team despite the bleatings of ignorant, overstuffed media lackeys. It's said that if you repeat a lie enough times, it will be perceived as the truth by a certain percentage of the juvenile population. However, no matter how many times some Rand McNally reject says that the Giants and Jets are NY teams, the indisputable geographical fact remains that they are NJ teams. In order for "NY" QBs to play, they would need extraordinarily long arms in order to reach across the river. In order for there to be a "NY" Super Bowl, the Buffalo Bills would have to conduct an intrasquad game in February.
    Posted by Yapple[/QUOTE]

This seems to be a very sensitive topic for New Englanders, yet NY/NJ people couldn't care less.  

Maybe they could call themselves the Tri State Jets and Giants, kinda like the New England Patriots.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NY Quarterbacks : This seems to be a very sensitive topic for New Englanders, yet NY/NJ people couldn't care less.   Maybe they could call themselves the Tri State Jets and Giants, kinda like the New England Patriots.
    Posted by SchwillyPete[/QUOTE]..correct about them being sensitive. SoPat seems to care a lot since he started this string. Yappie of course couldn't help himself in chiming in "who cares" deriding the whole subject that one of his own started. Since they have nothing better to think about (their next game maybe??) they continue to harp on the Jets and Giants. Just like the Sawx fans do with the NYY. It's in their blood to obsess about NY teams so we'll have to play along

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

[QUOTE]What's the point of this post?  Who on this board cares about anything NY, including their QBs, except our parasites, ... uh, i mean.., trolls.
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]

Sorry guys, this was my ill-fated attempt at a little NY quarterback humor.  I mean, it's one of the few passes Joe Willie couldn't complete.  I will refrain from this point forward.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NY Quarterbacks : Sorry guys, this was my ill-fated attempt at a little NY quarterback humor.  I mean, it's one of the few passes Joe Willie couldn't complete.  I will refrain from this point forward.
    Posted by southernpat[/QUOTE].....he was pathetic that nite. I was at the game so I didn't get to see it until later. When I did, it was definitely a "cringe" moment.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

"This seems to be a very sensitive topic for New Englanders, yet NY/NJ people couldn't care less."

It doesn't matter who cares what. It's the geography. Why not call the Seattle Seahawks a "NY" team? They play in a different state. Just like the Giants and Jets.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon21. Show Leon21's posts

Good afternoon Gang!

It's always good to see the obsession with everything New York Sports is alive and well in beantown!
    Anybody see what happened to the most popular thread titled "Life Lessons Learned From Leon"?

It was all about how to be a good fan in good times and bad.I thought it more then appropriate for pats fans.You don't handle adversity very well at all.
    I find it amusing that you people call the pats run a "Dynasty".A dynasty would be the Cowboys of the early 90's-they won everything fair and square .Unfortunately the pats can never say that!
    So what's on your feeble minds today pats fans?

Can I venture a guess?Lets see the refs did it,everybody's against the pats,questioning BB and Brady etc etc etc etc.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

In Response to NY Quarterbacks:
    [QUOTE]Maybe Sanchez needs to have a few too many drinks, go on National TV with an interview during a football game and try to make out with the female sideline reporter.  Isn't that what all great NY quarterbacks do?
    Posted by southernpat[/QUOTE]

I would think that YOU, a Pats fan would be EQUALLY DISGUSTED over your recent loss as we Jet fans are to not bother posting this garbage!  Get a freaking life!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon21. Show Leon21's posts

MYJets-Why would you let one of the "Constant Complainers"comments bother you?

Consider the source and move on.
    The source to consider...a loudmouth know nothing fan that backs a team that cheats to win.Simple really.

You can thank me later!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Has it ever occurred to anyone that an actual professional journalist (as opposed to a set of t!ts and an @ss) might actually speak to an individual on the sidelines prior to sticking a camera and microphone in his face so that he can make a fool of himself for all the world to see. Joe certainly did himself no favors coming on to her the way he did, but if Little Suzie Sunshine had acted professionally and spoken to him privately first, she would have known he was drunk and would not have subjected him to the embarrassment she did.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NY Quarterbacks : They should have awarded the trophy to the officials.
    Posted by Evil2009[/QUOTE]

And Patriot fan couldn't stop calling the Ravens "whiners" after the game 2 Sundays ago.  Hilarious!!  Yet 2 years later this is Patriot fan's response.  So it was the officials job to supply Harrison with his roids, which would have allowed him to wrestle the ball away from Tyree?  Stay Classy Patriots!!  Ya know Classy, like a head coach walking off the field w/ time left on the clock in the Super Bowl.   

Sections
Shortcuts