NY Quarterbacks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Re: NY Quarterbacks

In Response to Re: NY Quarterbacks:
    [QUOTE]MYJets-Why would you let one of the "Constant Complainers"comments bother you? Consider the source and move on. The source to consider...a loudmouth know nothing fan that backs a team that cheats to win.Simple really. You can thank me later!
    Posted by Leon21[/QUOTE]
    My, my - I believe I touched on a raw, exposed nerve based on the responses received to this post by my NY brothers.  Again, my apologies.  See you in Foxboro in a few weeks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bucky-dent. Show bucky-dent's posts

oh btw could someone post papelbon's blown save on youtube i switched cable providers and got a new dvr.  I also lose the footage from superbowl XLII but i own the dvd wicked good ending.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Leon, i noticed you were "gone" for a day, was that because you were banned again? I may have been responsible for that

I also noticed that in your rant "life lesson" that another BDC member challenged you to get proof that you actually (Laugh) played DIV1 football.....Did you get the proof or do you expect everyone to beleive you? Wow, what a tool you are!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan24-7. Show Patsfan24-7's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NY Quarterbacks : The Patriots dynasty is over and the Giants have just as many Superbowl rings. YOU can talk smack if the Patriots win another Superbowl in the next decade, but I hate to tell ya, it ain't gonna happen.
    Posted by SchwillyPete[/QUOTE]

your obviously an idiot, two seasons ago the pats went undefeated! last year they were a super bowl favorite but tom brady got hurt, and coming into this season they were the favorites again, and they will be as long as Brady and Belichick are here, as far as the giants go they are one year wonders. plain and simple.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Hmmm... The Giants and Jets play in New Jersey and have their team offices in New Jersey yet they are from NY?  Where did I go wrong in school?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]MYJets-Why would you let one of the "Constant Complainers"comments bother you? Consider the source and move on. The source to consider...a loudmouth know nothing fan that backs a team that cheats to win.Simple really. You can thank me later!
    Posted by Leon21[/QUOTE]

Leon calling someone a loudmouth?  Leon, a person who spends half his life on a Patriots board says we are obsessed about all things New Jersey?  Leon, who lies about having played Div I football?  Leon, who lies about having "his lawyers" contact this forum to tell them they can't ban IP's?  Leon, who lies about making big money bets on games?  Leon, who says he doesn't respond to personal attacks in one sentence, and then responds two sentences later in the same post?  Leon, who never posts any serious football topic?

Is this really you Leon?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SchwillyPete. Show SchwillyPete's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NY Quarterbacks : your obviously an idiot, two seasons ago the pats went undefeated! last year they were a super bowl favorite but tom brady got hurt, and coming into this season they were the favorites again, and they will be as long as Brady and Belichick are here, as far as the giants go they are one year wonders. plain and simple.
    Posted by Patsfan24-7[/QUOTE]

Obviously.

You guys should have a parade through the South End for being Superbowl favorites this year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

it's funny how these NY fans are on here talking smack about something that happened 2 years ago.  this just furthers my belief that ny fans aren't necessarily fans of the team they represent, just fans of talking.  shouldn't they be more concerned about the game against the Saints this weekend?  i guess since it is a game the Saints will win, obviously, they've been resigned to living in the past for this week.  one playoff run doesn't make a career.  neither does one guarantee made by the overrated Drunk Namath.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NY Quarterbacks : See that little picture of Eli in my post? What initials does it say on that t-shirt?
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

It says you should ask for your money back, it's a misprint.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

"See that little picture of Eli in my post? What initials does it say on that t-shirt?"

Neanderthal Yahoo

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.