NY RANGERS WALES CONFERENCE CHAMPS!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: NY RANGERS WALES CONFERENCE CHAMPS!!

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What do you want me to say? They don't use those names. I looked it up for the record, the last time it was called the Wales Conference was 1993. That was the year before the Rangers last won the Cup, so it's been a while. I guess whoever you were listening to was equally clueless.  Facts are facts, as inconvenient as they may be at times.

[/QUOTE]

Fact: the eastern conference winner is still awarded the Prince of Wales trophy and the western winner the  Clarence S Campbell bowl. 

[/QUOTE]

Facts are facts inconvenient as they are af times. : )

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rangers might be the weakest east conf participant in decades. Their only hope is lundquist.  Ny sports done.

[/QUOTE]
    That much weaker than the devils in 2012? Or philly in 2010? Another idiotic baseless claim which you try to pass as fact.

[/QUOTE]

Queenie knows less about hockey than football if that's possible

[/QUOTE]

I know as much about hockey as i do football, soccer, baseball, history, politics, movies, weed, wine, beer and whisky/bourbon on top of my encyclopedia of music knowledge and that is a lot.

Your jealousy of this fact is delicious.

You are also not a Rangers fan, pink hat. 

Lastly, I can tell you right now the Rangers weakness is defense.    That will be the difference.   Kings in 6, but Zucarello can play for mg team any day of the week.

Good day, dork.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Rangers might be the weakest east conf participant in decades. Their only hope is lundquist.  Ny sports done.

[/QUOTE]
    That much weaker than the devils in 2012? Or philly in 2010? Another idiotic baseless claim which you try to pass as fact.

[/QUOTE]

Queenie knows less about hockey than football if that's possible

[/QUOTE]

I know as much about hockey as i do football, soccer, baseball, history, politics, movies, weed, wine, beer and whisky/bourbon on top of my encyclopedia of music knowledge and that is a lot.

Your jealousy of this fact is delicious.

You are also not a Rangers fan, pink hat. 

Lastly, I can tell you right now the Rangers weakness is defense.    That will be the difference.   Kings in 6, but Zucarello can play for mg team any day of the week.

Good day, dork.

[/QUOTE]

that's a whole lot of subjects u know nothing about El Queeno...yep pink hat since 1975 : )... Actually the D and especially PK is fine and Lundqvist us in top if his game its scoring enough that concerns me...glad u like Zook...good day Queenie

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Weed? Lmao what a complete tool.

40 year old stoners that spend all of their time at either hippy music festivals or on boston.com are really cool...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What do you want me to say? They don't use those names. I looked it up for the record, the last time it was called the Wales Conference was 1993. That was the year before the Rangers last won the Cup, so it's been a while. I guess whoever you were listening to was equally clueless.  Facts are facts, as inconvenient as they may be at times.

Fact: the eastern conference winner is still awarded the Prince of Wales trophy and the western winner the  Clarence S Campbell bowl. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OK, so are we talking about a trophy or a conference?  The heading of this dopey thread says "...WALES CONFERENCE..." (emphasis added). Nowhere does it or your posting refer to a trophy. 

By the way, it means about as much as the Bruins winning the President's Cup if they don't close the deal. Which is to say not very much. Believe me, we know...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

forty-tool and forty-sux showing its idiocy again and being owned

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

forty-tool and forty-sux showing its idiocy again and being owned

[object HTMLDivElement]

when you make him cry his dad is going to be mad. Probably have to take him for a Sunday with jimmies on it to make him feel better or up the allowance. 

Lim still trying to figure out the "boston friends" part of his post. He has none. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

You hurt your credibility starting threads like this; for starters, wrong sport for this forum

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

the little boy known as forty tool and forty sux is an attention wh0re why else would he be here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

LOL!

WHat did I say above?  Rangers DEFENSE.  What a collapse!   3 unanswered!

Warnings were out. Do not question me on things I know a lot about, Gunty.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

BANG BANG!

1-0 Kings!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

the little boy known as forty tool and forty sux is an attention wh0re why else would he be here.

[/QUOTE]

hey Honda! U still a bad*** tough guy?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

LOL!

wrong as usual Queenie...Lundqvist and PK fine and only allowed 2 goals in regulation...they did not generate enough offense as 2 goals will not win in this series as it did last one which is what I said...gonna have to score more to win...since u fail at football and now hockey maybe try Curling? Bet ur an "expert" on that too...

btw I hear the Black Crowes are playing at the corner pub this weekend

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

Weed? Lmao what a complete tool.

40 year old stoners that spend all of their time at either hippy music festivals or on boston.com are really cool...

[/QUOTE]

haha too true!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You hurt your credibility starting threads like this; for starters, wrong sport for this forum

[/QUOTE]

lighten up Francis it's the football off season

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OK, so are we talking about a trophy or a conference?  The heading of this dopey thread says "...WALES CONFERENCE..." (emphasis added). Nowhere does it or your posting refer to a trophy. 

By the way, it means about as much as the Bruins winning the President's Cup if they don't close the deal. Which is to say not very much. Believe me, we know...

[/QUOTE]

while it means more to be Conference Champions than most points in the regular season yes u need to close the deal I agree

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Had to laugh at all the closet Ranger fans I saw last night on TV after they scored a goal I bet the view they showed was about 90% non fans!  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to fourjays30's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Had to laugh at all the closet Ranger fans I saw last night on TV after they scored a goal I bet the view they showed was about 90% non fans!  

[/QUOTE]

yeah yeah like the Rangers are the only team that has fans like that when team makes a run at a championship...sure ur not thinking of Red Sox "Nation"? Btw what time do the Bruins tee off tomorrow?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Pretty pathetic that New York is down to Hockey as the only sport they have a chance in. What's next a tennis championship!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

wrong as usual Queenie...Lundqvist and PK fine and only allowed 2 goals in regulation...they did not generate enough offense as 2 goals will not win in this series as it did last one which is what I said...gonna have to score more to win...since u fail at football and now hockey maybe try Curling? Bet ur an "expert" on that too...

btw I hear the Black Crowes are playing at the corner pub this weekend

[/QUOte]
      W
    Lol!    Worst attempt at a comeback ever.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

Pretty pathetic that New York is down to Hockey as the only sport they have a chance in. What's next a tennis championship!

[/QUOTE]

what exactly does boston have a chance in that NY doesn't? You probably didn't think the giants had a chance in 07 or 11 either. Quick breakdown of most recent/current season:

Yankees > Red Sox > Mets

Rangers > Bruins > Islanders

Nets > Knicks > Celtics

Patriots > Giants > Jets

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Wow I bet this freak was hovering over his keyboard praying for a kings win so he could say I was right after one game. FYI moron if you had watched any of the playoffs you'd know come from behind wins are pretty common this year. Hardly means the series is over after one OT game.

If you know so much about hockey why didn't you pick the Canadiens over the bruins? Stick to tiddlywinks junior.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

What's funny is you have a New York homer come on a football message board to gloat about a hockey team because he has nothing else to gloat about. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

What's funny is you have a New York homer come on a football message board to gloat about a hockey team because he has nothing else to gloat about. 

[object HTMLDivElement]

Maybe he should tell you about the high speed chase and the tasing

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=10930324" rel="nofollow">http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=10930324

Eeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuu eeeeeeeeee youuuuu 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

boy that IS funny