N.Y. YETS say they are the outlaws of the NFL

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: N.Y. YETS say they are the outlaws of the NFL

In Response to Re: N.Y. YETS say they are the outlaws of the NFL:
    In Response to Re: N.Y. YETS say they are the outlaws of the NFL : Take you own advice.
    Posted by dmpc

You don't like the answers when you ask why....you should ask yourself,  "Why am I here!"

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: N.Y. YETS say they are the outlaws of the NFL : Certainly not to abuse others.
    Posted by dmpc

LOL.......Read your posts again you hypocrite!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

you have to play them and the officials.
    Posted by bobbysu

as we saw last sunday

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

They reflect the insecure nature of their coach--who because of his lack of ultimate success as a head coach; feels the need to predict said success annually to remind us all how great he and his team are just about to become--NEXT year of course........

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Glad this one died down a bit.  Had me a lit'tle too much on edge.  We calmed dowwwn, And we're finally a heckuva'lot cooler right now...yes-sir, cooler heads prevailed, Mm-hmm-we allowed cooler heads to previal.  Tad bit too close for comfort though if'ya ask me.  In some miraculous way, I believe we can ALL agree that after that aggressive stance solidified & backed by that John Cougar Mellencamp song, things really coulda gone either way right here.  Stakes were pr-etty darn high there for awhile.  Teetering on the edge; Borderin' on da brink...  Stand down, We are at Defcon 4: Cue the lights, & the simon says voice box asking "If we'd like to play a nice game of Chess."  Matthew broderick face pan, annnd whew- sigh of relief.  If we can make it through THAT one, we gotta chance here now...just thank god that nightmare's over.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

I'm thinking more of the Tom Petty song....."I woooon't back down HEEEEEEY EEEEYeah you can stand me up at the gates of hell .......and.....Iiiii woooooo't back down"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: N.Y. YETS say they are the outlaws of the NFL : And they've been on a big stage-which is more than I can say about any of the whiners and wannabes he.
    Posted by dmpc

Time to find a place that is not going to make you angry!  This is not the place!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

In Response to Re: N.Y. YETS say they are the outlaws of the NFL : At least Reeves didn't mug anyone.
    Posted by dmpc

Who is Reeves?  Did you mean Revis?  If you are a fan of the YETS you should know how to spell the name of their arguably best defensive player.  Note, its not really your spelling I'm criticizing, its your lack of knowledge.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

well if they want to play "billy the kid" I have no problem with us playing "Pat Garratt"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I'm thinking more of the Tom Petty song....."I woooon't back down HEEEEEEY EEEEYeah you can stand me up at the gates of hell .......and.....Iiiii woooooo't back down"
    Posted by harleyroadking12

Hey my brother, I forgot to throw this one out in your direction. 

Your simple 1 line take of this, at the bottom of page 1 in this thread?  
    Well, If you are...?  ...Then ya know that it's the first line, in the first book, and the 1 biggest absolute truth...of "the gospel". 

Harl, I'll hit this back later...enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AULRSOK1KPQ&feature=related

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

when you say your an outlaw your most likely not
    Posted by harleyroadking12

True. That's what wanna-be's do. And, the Jets are still wanna-be's.

The thing is this: the bragging has not hurt Ryan and the jETS.  In fact, Ryan's Jets have the best win percentage in Jets history, even better than Parcells. What the bragging has done is to take pressure off the team and keep it on Ryan. This has enabled Sanchez to survive media firestorms and public pressure. So, there is a logic behind Rex's madness.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Ahhhhh the New Jersey Jets.  A lot like that other Jersey mess- Snooki. Overstuffed, overexposed, and desperately clinging to semi-celebrity status.  And, also like Snooki, totally unaware that they are a joke.  A sad, silly train-wreck of a joke.  NICE.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

OUTLAWS in their OWN MIND!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

they have to be happy being hated for being obnoxious, because they can't earn being hated for winning too many championships

Sections
Shortcuts