NYG-PATS Super Bowl next year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: NYG-PATS Super Bowl next year

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

In response to nhsteven's comment:

The Giants are not going back to another Super Bowl.....ever.

Common sense or sour grapes? Let the masses decide, PATs board or not.

Well steve I did predict the Giants would not make the playoffs this year and I believe you also used the  sour grapes thing then also.  Do you remember that?

Yes, but based on what info? It certainly seemed that way at the time. Doesn't matter, you were right.

One thing I can say for you; when it comes to other or rival posters, you're always a gentleman.

They have not been a dominate team this century steve.  Even the Super Bowl years they were a 10 - 6 team in 2007 and 9 - 7 team in 2011.  So I tend to believe their SB wins were more anomalies then being built on a foundation of sustainable greatness.

u just throw crap at the wall every year and hope it sticks

and their record comes from playing in a real division in a better conference

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Well steve I did predict the Giants would not make the playoffs this year and I believe you also used the  sour grapes thing then also.  Do you remember that?

Yes, but based on what info? It certainly seemed that way at the time. Doesn't matter, you were right.

One thing I can say for you; when it comes to other or rival posters, you're always a gentleman.

They have not been a dominate team this century steve.  Even the Super Bowl years they were a 10 - 6 team in 2007 and 9 - 7 team in 2011.  So I tend to believe their SB wins were more anomalies then being built on a foundation of sustainable greatness.

I don't think that pass rush (both seasons) or Eli's remarkable 2011 were anomalies. One could also look at their strength of schedule and Tuck getting healthy in Dec of that season. Regardless, you may be right going forward.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Casportsfan. Show Casportsfan's posts

You have no brain. There's not a shred of thought or analysis in your posts, ever.  All you do is predict Pat's blowouts.  I check this site once in a blue moon and sure as S, no matter what game is being played you're predicting the Pats win by 20 points.  Ravens, Niners, Giants LOL, doesn't matter the Pats are gonna blow them all out.  No matter how many times the Pats get whooped you sing the same song.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Casportsfan's comment:

You have no brain. All you do is predict Pat's blowouts.  I check this site once in a blue moon and sure as S, no matter what game is being played you're predicting the Pats win by 20 points.  Ravens, Niners, Giants LOL, doesn't matter.  The Pats are gonna blow them all out.  No matter how many times the Pats get whooped you sing the same song. 

+ 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to Casportsfan's comment:

You have no brain. There's not a shred of thought or analysis in your posts, ever.  All you do is predict Pat's blowouts.  I check this site once in a blue moon and sure as S, no matter what game is being played you're predicting the Pats win by 20 points.  Ravens, Niners, Giants LOL, doesn't matter the Pats are gonna blow them all out.  No matter how many times the Pats get whooped you sing the same song.

Brain aside, there is some truth to this.

Sections
Shortcuts