nygiants, coughlin reaching new SUCK levels... almost JET like...lol

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: nygiants, coughlin reaching new SUCK levels... almost JET like...lol

kaepernick had 14 completions tonight, he wasnt that great, a few blown coverages led to big plays, but besides that it was really the running game that helped the 9ers move the ball....that and the fact like the pats kept turning the ball over on their side of the field.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

kaepernick had 14 completions tonight, he wasnt that great, a few blown coverages led to big plays, but besides that it was really the running game that helped the 9ers move the ball....that and the fact like the pats kept turning the ball over on their side of the field.

[/QUOTE]

be fair-kaepernick was good

[/QUOTE]

he played good, but he started on the pats side of the field alot of times, you cant say that doesnt make it easier.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

At a certain point "blown coverages" become your normal defense. That happened early in the year.  

[/QUOTE]

"blown coverages / normal defense"

How did  Turkey Day Game defense the Jet's displayed work it's way in here?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

At a certain point "blown coverages" become your normal defense. That happened early in the year.  

[/QUOTE]

Kind of like 43 years of not winning a Superbowl becoming the norm for your pathetic fanbase

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Hahaha. ..  Jints suck so bad... Lol@ all you little dinky trolls... Jintsy, phatty,udy,... Hanging here like 3 little weewees in a pod....hahahaha... Even though pats lost, I'm laughing at sucking jints and coughlin...  34-0... 

Thanks little dink trolls for giving me something to laugh at ...  Ignorant dorks repeating stupid taunts after jints crap all over themselves...  Hahahah... Lol.

BTW, IGNORING any jintsy troll posts that follow my posts while posting this picture :See full size imagewaa I don't like when people call me names evn tho I'm a little dinky troll hanging here getting humiliated on another teams board....

crying-baby-jintsy whose team has lost 4 of 6 games while looking putrid most of the time.. let's all laugh at jints troll while ignoring his juvenile ramblings... hahaha...lol... Jintsy the little dink troll from NY... hahaha....hangig here getting humiliated ... Lol...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Laughing at Coughlin... Crying about failed 4th down tries...  Hahaha... All pissed off at stupid calls early in game... Lol...

Knew they would suck this week after hollow victory over bumbling saints.... Eli throwing wobblers off his back foot... 2 picks in 1st qtr...hahahaha...

Reports on radio saying how jints " know how to turn it on this time of year"... Lol... Sure they do.  Turn that crap on Eli... 38.9 passer rating... Hahaha

G men D playing like G strings... Matt Ryan 142.8 passer rating, 3 tds...  Lol.... 

[/QUOTE]

Doesn't seem to matter who the Giants line up against.

AFC or NFC.

Both take their lunch money.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Eli channeled his inner "Sanchez"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Yeah, the Giants really owned the Pats in those Superbowl games.  If you call just barely beating a team with a little luck, owning.  

You sound like Leon now.  Whoever plays the Pats are your favorite team.

Go away troll.  There's no mutual admiration club between Giants and Pats fans.

We know you're just here to agitate and annoy.  

Guys like you and UD like to think that you're welcome here and that people actually care about what you have to say.   Get over yourselves. Nobody here cares.  So go away.

Are you really that starved for attention?

Were you neglected as a child?  Mommy and Daddy didn't show you enough love?

I guess people like you are just used to being hated.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Laughing at Coughlin... Crying about failed 4th down tries...  Hahaha... All pissed off at stupid calls early in game... Lol...

Knew they would suck this week after hollow victory over bumbling saints.... Eli throwing wobblers off his back foot... 2 picks in 1st qtr...hahahaha...

Reports on radio saying how jints " know how to turn it on this time of year"... Lol... Sure they do.  Turn that crap on Eli... 38.9 passer rating... Hahaha

G men D playing like G strings... Matt Ryan 142.8 passer rating, 3 tds...  Lol.... 

[/QUOTE]

Doesn't seem to matter who the Giants line up against.

AFC or NFC.

Both take their lunch money.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah and I am so sick of hearing the crap about how they " know how to win" etc.  People forget how mediocre nyg were after refs handed them SB 42... three years of inconsistent crap, then lucky run at end of last year after a 1-4 stretch.  Really nauseating, almost as much as the trolls.  

This year hopefully,  that mediocrity doesn't get in.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Glad Leon the delinquent has announced one of his identities. Hopefully MODS will do the sensible thing and delete him again...

And board members will IGNORE his posts and threads.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Just bumped it up for the fun of it... Lol...  What else is there to talk about. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Yes, Giants look awful, and, according to some experts, won't even make the PS. That's my guess as well; at best they are inconsistent; otherwise they look done. Nicks, likely due to the foot, is a shell of himself, which doesn't help. Eli has regressed from an immortal season to his old inconsistent & interception prone self. Maybe he's not a HOFer, as declared by some experts last season, after all. PATS, on the other hand, look like a FORCE, and even in defeat don't go down easy; a good sign going forward.

Regardless, this is a pathetic thread, much like the PATS head-to-head record against the Giants.

On 2nd thought, it's understandable why this thread exists after all.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes, Giants look awful, and, according to some experts, won't even make the PS. That's my guess as well; at best they are inconsistent; otherwise they look done. Nicks, likely due to the foot, is a shell of himself, which doesn't help. Eli has regressed from an immortal season to his old inconsistent & interception prone self. Maybe he's not a HOFer, as declared by some experts last season, after all. PATS, on the other hand, look like a FORCE, and even in defeat don't go down easy; a good sign going forward.

Regardless, this is a pathetic thread, much like the PATS head-to-head record against the Giants.

[/QUOTE

Hey... Don't need to overthink it.  Jints demise represents affirmation of pats greatness ( minus the lucky fumbles and uncommon Eli hot streak... ) So sit back and enjoy it while casting the annoying jints troll and friends to the depths of cyberspace humiliation for their childish taunts that have no purpose but to antagonize and provoke.  that , sir is a noble endeavor IMO, defending vigorously this boards sanctity while beating down the subversive trolls. its not boring.  I wish more members got into it like me.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

Hey... Don't need to overthink it.  Jints demise represents affirmation of pats greatness ( minus the lucky fumbles and uncommon Eli hot streak... ) So sit back and enjoy it while casting the annoying jints troll and friends to the depths of cyberspace humiliation for their childish taunts that have no purpose but to antagonize and provoke.  that , sir is a noble endeavor IMO, defending vigorously this boards sanctity while beating down the subversive trolls. its not boring.  I wish more members got into it like me.

[/QUOTE]

Understood; but sometimes you succumb.

Attributing an opponent's success to luck is rife with derision. Weren't the PATS "lucky" sometimes? Every team gets breaks for & against. BB HOFer Branch Rickey coined the cliche "Luck is the residue of design"   

Having said that; Giants were lucky that Kyle Williams was the sub returning punts last yr in the NFC Championship game & Welker drops a pass he almost never misses (But mistakes/horrendous plays like these often lead to defeat)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That is a fascinating stat... 14 completions and 4 touchdowns.  could have had more.  Their offense is one that patriots should copy.  basically, strong running game while chucking balls up the deep seams to multiple receivers.  The play that went for a touchdown on dennard, he was alone covering 2 guys.  That's either bad defense or good offense.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

Hey... Don't need to overthink it.  Jints demise represents affirmation of pats greatness ( minus the lucky fumbles and uncommon Eli hot streak... ) So sit back and enjoy it while casting the annoying jints troll and friends to the depths of cyberspace humiliation for their childish taunts that have no purpose but to antagonize and provoke.  that , sir is a noble endeavor IMO, defending vigorously this boards sanctity while beating down the subversive trolls. its not boring.  I wish more members got into it like me. [/QUOTE]

hahahaa .... be careful what you wish for coolade, you just might get it.

I thought you guys knew who Jintsfan really was all along.

This Sociopath is the SAME person, a long time member of this forum is creating these names. These include PhatRex, JintsFan, Jetsmangione and some sporardic short term others such as the recent clowns LesphatRex. Leon and UD6 are harmless, they just pop in every now and then.

Scat over to Google University and find out the definition of a Sociopath. It's welcomed and you will find it interesting. I don't have the 2-3 pages here to spell it out but briefly, a sociopath loves to leave in his wake confusion, distortion, disharmony among others, manipulation and especially CONTROL and punishment of others. They have the unique ability to change characters instantly and perfectly act out the part of his proxied characters and muliple personalities. Vanity is another trait, if you appear happy. smarter etc he will challenge you, but above all try to put you down.

The real person creates them for fun but always needs at least one to support him and that is Jintsfan. A fan of another Team does not stay on another Teams forum for years, day in and day out, it does NOT Happen, again, it does not happen! If you notice that Jintsfan will not talk about his beloved Giants except for Eli, Coughlin or the everpresent reminder of the two Superbowls. He is'nt a real Giants fan, We all know more about the Giants than Him. Capice? 

The host and fake proxy will actually comment to each other to parry you away from recognition. They both have the same habits. They both are Quality CONTROL experts and will make numerous comments to most all threads. They all attack the same person(s). I won't mention the numerous other similar and damning traits, yet. I'm ready for him.

Don't be fooled any longer, this clown is a long time popular (by his standards) member here. He scrutinizes every thread, both in and out of character.

His private life is a fail of confusion, blame and control of others.There no known cure as yet.

The spies, Walkers, Hannsen, Aldrich pulled it off for years. They are all sociopaths and the Soviets who acted as their handlers were also sociopaths. Two peas in a pod.

Have a good evening. ;-))

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

Hey... Don't need to overthink it.  Jints demise represents affirmation of pats greatness ( minus the lucky fumbles and uncommon Eli hot streak... ) So sit back and enjoy it while casting the annoying jints troll and friends to the depths of cyberspace humiliation for their childish taunts that have no purpose but to antagonize and provoke.  that , sir is a noble endeavor IMO, defending vigorously this boards sanctity while beating down the subversive trolls. its not boring.  I wish more members got into it like me. [/QUOTE]

hahahaa .... be careful what you wish for coolade, you just might get it.

I thought you guys knew who Jintsfan really was all along.

This Sociopath is the SAME person, a long time member of this forum is creating these names. These include PhatRex, JintsFan, Jetsmangione and some sporardic short term others such as the recent clowns LesphatRex. Leon and UD6 are harmless, they just pop in every now and then.

Scat over to Google University and find out the definition of a Sociopath. It's welcomed and you will find it interesting. I don't have the 2-3 pages here to spell it out but briefly, a sociopath loves to leave in his wake confusion, distortion, disharmony among others, manipulation and especially CONTROL and punishment of others. They have the unique ability to change characters instantly and perfectly act out the part of his proxied characters and muliple personalities. Vanity is another trait, if you appear happy. smarter etc he will challenge you, but above all try to put you down.

The real person creates them for fun but always needs at least one to support him and that is Jintsfan. A fan of another Team does not stay on another Teams forum for years, day in and day out, it does NOT Happen, again, it does not happen! If you notice that Jintsfan will not talk about his beloved Giants except for Eli, Coughlin or the everpresent reminder of the two Superbowls. He is'nt a real Giants fan, We all know more about the Giants than Him. Capice? 

The host and fake proxy will actually comment to each other to parry you away from recognition. They both have the same habits. They both are Quality CONTROL experts and will make numerous comments to most all threads. They all attack the same person(s). I won't mention the numerous other similar and damning traits, yet. I'm ready for him.

Don't be fooled any longer, this clown is a long time popular (by his standards) member here. He scrutinizes every thread, both in and out of character.

His private life is a fail of confusion, blame and control of others.There no known cure as yet.

The spies, Walkers, Hannsen, Aldrich pulled it off for years. They are all sociopaths and the Soviets who acted as their handlers were also sociopaths. Two peas in a pod.

Have a good evening. ;-))

[/QUOTE

I will and you too...   jintsy the psychopath little dnky troll ...  Got a good ring to it .  I can use that on the dweeb for sure...

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts