nyone watching any games this afternoon?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Re: nyone watching any games this afternoon?

No arm strength

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from saskpatsfan. Show saskpatsfan's posts

I loved Welker here as much as the next guy but he doesn't look great right now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Welker off to a strong start to shatter the NFL record for drops!!!!

"Don't touch my Leatherhelmet!!"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Wow.  WW is trending down.   If you are dropping this many in September, what happens come playoff time?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Peyton with the wobbly ball and WW with the short arms!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Ticky tac again

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

After 2 games, NO ONE will look dominant but we WILL be 2 and 0

"Don't touch my Leatherhelmet!!"

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from saskpatsfan. Show saskpatsfan's posts

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

In response to crazyworldoftroybrown's comment:

[QUOTE]

No arm strength

Not true! The media has told us it's supremely better than last year's! lmao

Even his big opening night game, most of those throws will get hung up in any wind whatsoever.

I have no idea why these analysts run around with blinders on all the time.   It's not what I see.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he's reading defenses well still but I am not seeing the zip that Simms is talking about. Seems to flutter out of his hand a bit.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Welker doesn't seem to have a high catch rate without Tom tattooing him in the chest. PM has given him some easy lead throws that he need to get with his hands and he seem to dop them more often.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Pouting had to go to talk to Welker after the drops. It seemed like very PC conversation, but as he was walking away he was whining and upset, but the media made no big deal about it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

2013 Pats fans are spoiled, we figure we are the 2007 Pats, nothing good came of it. I'll take the 2001 team. We can be this again, McDaniels has got to step it down, and be smart.

Manage the game Brady is up there, no spring chicken anymore. Those days are gone. You see it happen to all great QB's.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

Manning Bowl not on here.  I am watching Tampa and New Orleans.  Pretty good,game so far.  Tampa has a pretty good defense.  They have got to Brees several times.  I would say their offense is average or better.  The big weapon is Vincent Jackson, who is a real beast.  Freeman tends to be a little erratic at QB.  Pats will have to play better than last week, which I believe they will.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Pouting had to go to talk to Welker after the drops. It seemed like very PC conversation, but as he was walking away he was whining and upset, but the media made no big deal about it.

did WW just catch a TD with his small hands ?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

That Denver drive was because they started running the ball. Confused the Giants.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

[QUOTE]

did WW just catch a TD with his small hands ?

[/QUOTE]

Never said he has bad hand... It just seems he has a higher drop rate with outside pass that he has to grap with his hands instead of traping the ball with his arms.  I only said that because of the three or four easy drops he had that hit his hands.  Of course I just say a small sample size but PM does throw his passes differnt than Brady. We will see over the season.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Unbelievable, for DB's.