Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

nyone watching any games this afternoon?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Re: nyone watching any games this afternoon?

He was throwing wobbly paases all day its Sept. wait a few months.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Agreed that Manning's arm doesn't look right. I don't think his arm has lost any strength, but his grip appears to be inconsistent from play to play, resulting in a loss of velocity and wobbly spirals on many a throw. It certainly won't improve as the season progresses, and playing in cold weather at Mile High will be a risky proposition for Peyton come playoff time. The issue is magnified given their apparent lack of a running game, and what appears to be a soft defense to me. They're fast, but they're undersized and I don't think they'd have any success if playing from behind. That's a recipe for disaster come playoff time.

Let's go Pats!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

No arm strength there. Worse than College.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Pats get AJ McCarron will be ok again. He's better than Mallett.....Smarter. Best heir apparent to Brady. Mirror image.

Sections
Shortcuts