NYPost has story about Giant fan hanging Brady in effigy from his roof?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

NYPost has story about Giant fan hanging Brady in effigy from his roof?

I just went for my morning coffee at my local Starbucks and sat down to read the papers ( not that the Post is a real newspaper) and on page 2 there is a story about a former Soprano star being a hard core Giants fan and they show him and his yard decked out with Giants stuff and hanging from his roof is a stuffed #12 PATS jersey complete with helmet and this is suppose to be ok? I find this extremely disturbing on so many levels. Is it just me? To have it on the second page of a newspaper is sick! The man is a QB but let's not forget that he is a husband and a father to 2 little boys,. NY fans say that The Pats are classless while they print this. Let me know what you think!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: NYPost has story about Giant fan hanging Brady in effigy from his roof?

The Giants are a repugnant organization. If our team said half the things they say we would be slammed bigtime by the media.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

This is disturing on multiple levels. That you would hate a entertainment figure enough to fake hang is bad but for a paper to give life to it might be even worse

making a fake dummy and pretending to beat them up for the news, kinda of funny. But to show you wish they were dead with a hanging not so much

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Wait was the thing actually hanging by its neck? I just thought it was like he was falling off the roof. Either way whatever, people are too sensitive.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

No he's hanging and the article even states that he "even hangs Brady in effigy from his roof". I just believe that it is sick to have a grown man do this is pretty pathetic. Do you remember the uproar when it was done with Obama, think if it was Cam what would be said. It can't be ok for one and not for another. While one is our President is major but I can guarantee their would be a public outcry if it was someone like Cam. We all have to remember its a sport and making fun of the opposing team is ok but this too me is NOT! Yes I am sensitive to stuff like this!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Oh man, you guys are gonna make me put my Eli Manning Voodoo doll back in the box?

The guy is a NY fan. What did you expect?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

I expect adults to act like adults. Yeah I hate the Giants but like I told my 9 year old son, I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt. He's getting it pretty bad at school because he's a Pats fan ( like his Mom) and he said that one kid said that his father told him that the Giants should take Brady out for good,so I had to explain to him that most fans are not like this and then today this is in the paper, which he will see and again I have to talk about idiots like this. I just think people take this too far, look at the fiasco in NH where a Yankee fan ran over a Red Sox's fan. I love harmless trash talk like anyone else but like everything their are lines which shouldn't be crossed!!! That is all I will say on this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

There's good hearted teasing and prodding. A fair amount of trash talk is common but wishing death and harm on anyone just for playing a sport is going too far.

Seriously we have fans shooting, beating, and running over other fans over a sport. Have your fun but this type of act only emboldens others to act on their raw inhibitions when they see it in mainstream news

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

If N.Y. fans would do that to a jersey just think what they would do to my Tom Brady teddy bear.

Sections
Shortcuts